What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
946313_10200964622535349_1001942324_n.jpg

Don't know about people of Punjab but people of Sindh have chosen a ruler over a leader.

Are the people in Punjab any wiser? The biradari system runs deep in rural areas still.

A great unknown is the fear factor any change brings, given that those most comfortable with the status quo feel threatened. The rulers are counting on enough people to remain with the status quo by handing out patronage promises which have worked so many times in the past, while the leader is hoping for a rebellion.

I honestly don't know what will happen on Saturday.

Here in Defence, burgers are pro IK but what worries me is that they are too lazy, I hope they'll go to polling stations.

Turnout will be important, but the numbers game means that a party winning 60% of the votes in 100 constituencies is much better off than another party winning 99% of the votes in 30 constituencies.

My dad said we must all go out. Burgers are with you. ;)

yahi mummy daddy log :lol:

Here in Defence, burgers are pro IK but what worries me is that they are too lazy, I hope they'll go to polling stations.

the burgers may be with PTI but the reality is middle class areas like dehli coloney, burns road, etc etc who constitute majority of NA250 and not defense and clifton so burgers will only eat burgers in mcdonalds when its all over :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yahi mummy daddy log :lol:

the burgers may be with PTI but the reality is middle class areas like dehli coloney, burns road, etc etc who constitute majority of NA250 and not defense and clifton so burgers will only eat burgers in mcdonalds when its all over :lol:

To BC vote MQM on PP and vote IK on NA. Khatam karo ab daramay baazi ye.

Speaking of NA250, MQM is my second choice but JI should not win. They are corrupt and Naimatullah is an arrogant prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom