What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get this man into power and the world will flood into Pakistan to do business with us. It is very simple.

Choose PMLN and PPP and stay poor. Or choose PTI and get ready to do some business.

We have all been waiting for an opportunity to make something of this country, now we have it.

Time to act.

We get this man into power and the world will flood into Pakistan to do business with us. It is very simple.

Choose PMLN and PPP and stay poor. Or choose PTI and get ready to do some business.

We have all been waiting for an opportunity to make something of this country, now we have it.

Time to act.

That may or may not follow Sir. It is not a given. It all depends on the policies promulgated and implemented.

935505_10151464512454527_1441643130_n.jpg

Turnout will be important, but the numbers game means that a party winning 60% of the votes in 100 constituencies is much better off than another party winning 99% of the votes in 30 constituencies.

Turnout is important because it kinda nullify the lead of the opponent, in DHA and Clifton PTI has a good support but in other areas of the same constituency other parties comparatively are stronger, more the people of DHA and Clifton vote more are the chances of PTI to win.

Same is the rule in Punjab, more turnout in cities will nullify the lead in rural areas, so you have chance to win.

interesting comments on fb

Mera vote phly PMLN ka tha....but ajj yeh logo ka junoon dkh k muj m b junoon sa agyaa.......really now this time we have to change.......IK n mujy khreed liya....Please vote for him.........and rate my pic out of 10 please i just changed.. it little while ago......

Turnout is important because it kinda nullify the lead of the opponent, in DHA and Clifton PTI has a good support but in other areas of the same constituency other parties comparatively are stronger, more the people of DHA and Clifton vote more are the chances of PTI to win.

Same is the rule in Punjab, more turnout in cities will nullify the lead in rural areas, so you have chance to win.

Turnout in the cities may not be enough, given the number of seats and votes out in the rural areas.

Please clarify what do you mean by "win"? PTI has said that it will not form a coalition government, so what are the chances of it winning an outright majority in the center, no matter how high the turnout?

another interesting comment

Hey friends; Here what I am going to tell u is what which each and every word is based on truth….today I got an opportunity to go to PTI’s jalsa. It was very first time I attended such civilized, organized and disciplined jalsa. Not only the party’s workers but the security guards were highly mannered, respectfull and welcoming. They were caring each person as a special guest, they were communicating in very sufisticated way and arrangements were simply highly organized. When I reached there being a disabled person I was expecting typical jalsa culture rude, ignorant and unsophisticated. But they were extremely corperative. They knew how to own their supporter. How to welcome them and provide them the best environment. Now I am confident than ever that if any party common volunteer worker can be such great and talented how would be the leader. Trust me friends, Ik is the immense leader who will actually lead the prosperity. No words to explain today’s experience anymore…

lol

Manhoos Billi
To all my lovely Bcs, is 11 May..Imran Khan ko vote deyna..aur Nawaz ganje ko nahi..woh ganja wapis is liye aya hai taki woh..awam ka paisa kha ke hair transplant karai!
:rofl: aur dakar bhi na le sakay.....

btw bcs??:undecided:

That may or may not follow Sir. It is not a given. It all depends on the policies promulgated and implemented.

The world judges people on their integrity. When they see Pakistan's leader as a man of his word then they will be more inclined to work with us. There is nothing else to it.

The reason why we are nearly financially bankrupt is because no one in the world wants work with us because they don't trust Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. Everyone in the world looks down on them, they know that they say one thing and do another.

Why would you expect anyone to bring in their billions to invest in the country? It just doesn't happen. Not on a business organisation level and definitely not on a national scale.

But if we put this man as our mouth piece he will sell the dream to countries all around the world. They in turn will change the perception of us in their communities because they want to work with us. Militancy will die away as they will cut off funding because they want to create an environment in the country which is conducive to business.

It happened with India, and Indians are known to be experts at duplicity and selfishness. If they can do it, so can we.

I am not saying this on a jazbati level or because I respect what Imran has done for this country. Heck I did not agree with him up until 2005.

We let NS and Zardari back in, as they have absolute no clue on how to run a country and influence people we will become poorer and poorer till we cannot afford an army anymore. They are not good businessmen or statesmen and world can see that. And once that happens, my good man, the world has no mercy. The world powers will rip us apart from the very fabric of our society.

We have a small window of opportunity to make something happen and we must take the chance or we will live forever with regret. Our nation will die and so will our self respect. We will end up becoming slaves to Indians / Arabs / Americans. We will be nothing people and the world will think of us in that way.

I am a proud man and everytime I look at my parents, I am thankful they took the risk and moved from India for this freedom of choice we have. I am going to use this freedom.

The PMLN and PPP supporters can live in the dark with no money in their pockets. I will not.

دنیا کے سب سے زہین سیاسی تجزیہ کار نوم کومسکی کے مطابق اگر نواز شریف وزیر اعظم بنا تو پاکستان کا مستقبل تاریک ہے ، ڈان اخبار کا خصوصی انٹرویو

The world judges people on their integrity. When they see Pakistan's leader as a man of his word then they will be more inclined to work with us. There is nothing else to it.

The reason why we are nearly financially bankrupt is because no one in the world wants work with us because they don't trust Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. Everyone in the world looks down on them, they know that they say one thing and do another.

Why would you expect anyone to bring in their billions to invest in the country? It just doesn't happen. Not on a business organisation level and definitely not on a national scale.

Having a leader with integrity is only the start.

What attracts business in the billions is much more than a pretty face and wonderful speeches, things like electricity and gas for industry, law and order, trained and educated manpower, stable markets and policies, sensible import and export policies and so on.

When a leader delivers on these things, only then will business follow, Sir. Not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom