What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVen before this jalsa, Javed Hashmi seat was 70% tied up...now I really do think both are tied up, PML didnt seem to do any aggressive campaigning here either.

So yeah.

Btw, what about Dr Alvi, will he win from Karachi?

Alot of my relatives voting in Hamid Khan constituency say he will win comfortably, what do other folks think?

My frnd too is from Hamid Khan's constitutency and according to him its 60-40 for PTI and PML-N

EVen before this jalsa, Javed Hashmi seat was 70% tied up...now I really do think both are tied up, PML didnt seem to do any aggressive campaigning here either.

So yeah.

Alot of my relatives voting in Hamid Khan constituency say he will win comfortably, what do other folks think?

Sir Hamid Khan wali constituency meri hai. neck to neck hai saad rafique kai sath

KAPTAAN KO GIRTA DAIKH K KAMZOR DIL MIAN SB. NE SUB SE DOONGI JAGAH KA INTIKHAAB KIA.... TAA K GIRNAY KA KOI KHATRA NA HO.... DOONGI GROUND MEIN AAKHRI KHITAB... HAHAHHAHHA

So yeah.

PTI is very strong here, I am positive it will glean this one.. @mafiya can update us on Hamid Khan constituency.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Manhoos Billi
To all my lovely Bcs, is 11 May..Imran Khan ko vote deyna..aur Nawaz ganje ko nahi..woh ganja wapis is liye aya hai taki woh..awam ka paisa kha ke hair transplant karai!

Sir Hamid Khan wali constituency meri hai. neck to neck hai saad rafique kai sath

So what you're saying is it's too close to call?

That proves that NS is a ruler, but IK is a leader. Let's see what our nation chooses on 11 May, ruler or leader?

Don't know about people of Punjab but people of Sindh have chosen a ruler over a leader.

394235_10151464473474527_1102533146_n.jpg

PTI is very strong here, I am positive it will glean this one.. @mafiya can update us on Hamid Khan constituency.

Since Saad Rafiqiue and PML-N office is near to my house and they have win from here in 02 an 08, they have done a quite of campaigning on Walton road and have a quite few things on their credit (made street roads, laid down swerage pipes).

Yet onus is on Faujis and their families and from the Defence People to make Hamid Khan win from this constituency. Yet there are people who watched IK speech here on Walton road (one of the screens were installed near Bab e Pakistan walton road), They will vote SS on PP and IK on NA level InshAllah.

All in All, In Walton Area, PML-N is strong and from Cantt and Defence we have hope.

So i would put contest at 50-50

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same constituency NA 125 ... The input i have is that its very tight ... Saad Rafique has alot of past experience of this place and personal contacts but still its very close. In my area I only know of one Baba jee who is a PMLN supporter but even his kids r supporting PTI.

So what you're saying is it's too close to call?

Don't know about people of Punjab but people of Sindh have chosen a ruler over a leader.

Interior sindh and south punjab have always opted for rulers rather leaders be it ppp or pmln or

Since Saad Rafiqiue and PML-N office is near to my house and they have win from here in 02 an 08, they have done a quite of campaigning on Walton road and have a quite few things on their credit (made street roads, laid down swerage pipes). Yet onus is on Faujis and their families and from the Defence People to make Hamid Khan NA candidate. Yet there are people who watched IK speech here on Walton road (one of the screens were installed near Bab e Pakistan walton road), They will vote SS on PP and IK on NA level InshAllah.

All in All, In Walton Area, PML-N is strong and from Cantt and Defence we have hope.

Here in Defence, burgers are pro IK but what worries me is that they are too lazy, I hope they'll go to polling stations.

946786_10151385483676766_59712142_n.jpg

میں عمران خان کو تب سے جانتا ہوں جب سے آج کی نوجوان نسل پیدا بھی نہیں ہوئی تھی۔ عمران خان نے سخت سردی اور سخت گرمی میں وہ محنت کی ہے جسکی مثال نہیں ملتی اسنے کبھی ہارنا نہیں سیکھا۔ طلعت حسین کالم

Interior sindh and south punjab have always opted for rulers rather leaders be it ppp or pmln or

A limitless ignorance and that's it... Allah ta'ala unperh bana de per jahil na banaye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom