What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Kitnii dair Bhutto kai naam par bikay gai... Quote of the day

Difference b/w NS & IK Farewell Speeches

NS: Ye Flaan Hai, Ye Aap K Halkey Me Hai Is Ko Kamyab Kraao

Ye Mohsin Lateef hai Ye Banda B bara acha hai, kuch ghaltiya hoi hain is dafa is sey...ainda nai karey ga...
ye Ayaaz Sadiq Hai Is ne dhoop chaao'n mein mera sath diya aap is ka sath dein...or jantey hai is k muqabley me kon kharaa hai???? IK....(bus aap ne us ka haraana hai mulk jaye bhaa'r mein)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IK: Started with "Mere Pakistaniyo" and then gave his message to each and every Pakistani including all the provinces, all the minorities including, Sikhs, Hindus, Christians, kalash and others. And then requested them to VOTE for the CHANGE of their tomorrow, VOTE for a VISION not for the caste and Family, VOTE for a better Pakistan, a NayaPakistan.

Moral:
A politician like NS always focuses on his politics.

while a leader like IK always worries about the countrymen, the country and their future.

@AUz @Leader @Tiger Awan @Aeronaut @cb4 @mr42O @Marshmallow @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @Rusty @Adios Amigo @secretservice @expert @Emmie @Peaceful Civlian @Mani2020 @Albatross @lion of the desert @WAQAS119 @Yzd Khalifa @na56 @darkinsky @Menace2Society @Icewolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfft is say zara yeh poch kay dekho kay atom bomb mai konsa radioactive element istemal hota hai or kya sirf wohi istemal hota hai ya koi aur bhi hosakta hai. bet he doesnt know what radioactive elements are. :P

He is not scientist, how he can tell that?

........ Just ask him atom bomb hota kaisa hai :P

Somebody shared it on fb

About imran khan. Mahatir mohammad of malasyia said he is more talented than me and his heart is full of patriotism. He is honest and much worried about his nation. If he is given chance, after 5 years people will rush to pakistan for jobs. About him Israeeli PM advised indian PM to fund his agents to work for his defeat otherwise this man if becomes PM will be more dangerous than atombomb. About him CIA briefed their govt that if he comes in power then we must have to be polite even with a pakistani beggar. He is imran khan . Vote for PTI. Vote for all PTI condidates .AND Gift your yongsters a new pakistan

And who told you that?

And now who is starting the abuses eh?

PTI and spokesman specifically said that they are grateful to Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz SHarif for their gestures and visit to SKMH (i distinctly remember Asad Umar and Shah Mehmood said this).

Do you have proof or link? I couldn't trust on PTI follower.

Guys how do you see Isloo now after this massive gathering? Will PTI be able to secure both the seats?

Do you have proof or link? I couldn't trust on PTI follower.

Just search for Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi conference and then Asad Umar said that on interview to some TV channel.

I am on mobile now so cant find link..if you dont want to believe me, don't, not as if I am losing any sleep.

Actually, the onus is on you to prove that IK didn't let SS come inside.

Difference b/w NS & IK Farewell Speeches

NS: Ye Flaan Hai, Ye Aap K Halkey Me Hai Is Ko Kamyab Kraao

Ye Mohsin Lateef hai Ye Banda B bara acha hai, kuch ghaltiya hoi hain is dafa is sey...ainda nai karey ga...
ye Ayaaz Sadiq Hai Is ne dhoop chaao'n mein mera sath diya aap is ka sath dein...or jantey hai is k muqabley me kon kharaa hai???? IK....(bus aap ne us ka haraana hai mulk jaye bhaa'r mein)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IK: Started with "Mere Pakistaniyo" and then gave his message to each and every Pakistani including all the provinces, all the minorities including, Sikhs, Hindus, Christians, kalash and others. And then requested them to VOTE for the CHANGE of their tomorrow, VOTE for a VISION not for the caste and Family, VOTE for a better Pakistan, a NayaPakistan.

Moral:
A politician like NS always focuses on his politics.

while a leader like IK always worries about the countrymen, the country and their future.

@AUz @Leader @Tiger Awan @Aeronaut @cb4 @mr42O @Marshmallow @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @Rusty @Adios Amigo @secretservice @expert @Emmie @Peaceful Civlian @Mani2020 @Albatross @lion of the desert @WAQAS119 @Yzd Khalifa @na56 @darkinsky @Menace2Society @Icewolf

That proves that NS is a ruler, but IK is a leader. Let's see what our nation chooses on 11 May, ruler or leader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys how do you see Isloo now after this massive gathering? Will PTI be able to secure both the seats?

EVen before this jalsa, Javed Hashmi seat was 70% tied up...now I really do think both are tied up, PML didnt seem to do any aggressive campaigning here either.

So yeah.

Btw, what about Dr Alvi, will he win from Karachi?

Alot of my relatives voting in Hamid Khan constituency say he will win comfortably, what do other folks think?

لوگ ڈی چوک سے واپس کیوں نہیں جا رہے ؟ یہاں کون سے قیمے والے نان ملنے ہیں یا پیسے ملنے ہیں؟ وجہ بتا دوں ؟ یہ جنون ہے

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom