What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partnership between these two is quite possible but if NS obtains more seats than PPP, more likely, then no way NS would allow PPP to head the government.

Of course he wouldn't let them head it, but he would be in a coalition, like PPP in the previous government.

shahbaaz shareef ne naujawano ko computer bhi diye hain----

he is reminding........phir vote kero...aur computer doon ga free free free:rofl:

Ganjay ko choro bilawal bhai ke speech sunay ke baadh mujhe hospital le ke jana parh gaya tha.....bhai ka kya acsent tha...:rofl: :omghaha:

aray yaar I missed bilawal cartoon's speech:rofl: nor i have enough stamina to hear his bakwaas:cry:

I just came to know that Imran didn't allowed Shahbaz Sharif who went to hospital to see him. But Rehman Malik & Najam Sethi were permitted to talk with this drama IK.

Sham on PTI and on IK, they even forget morals and manners.
Looks like whole PTI top management consisted on CHAAN PURA party.
It is now clear that IK is nothing but puppet of Zardari & you people indirectly will vote for PPP.
Brilliant

And who told you that?

And now who is starting the abuses eh?

PTI and spokesman specifically said that they are grateful to Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz SHarif for their gestures and visit to SKMH (i distinctly remember Asad Umar and Shah Mehmood said this).

I just came to know that Imran didn't allowed Shahbaz Sharif who went to hospital to see him. But Rehman Malik & Najam Sethi were permitted to talk with this drama IK.

It is now clear that IK is nothing but puppet of Zardari & you people indirectly will vote for PPP.
Brilliant

Why don't you do us all a favor and take a hike...know one gives a flying hoot about your soo called Shahbaz Sharif.

428544_10151464275914527_1702614111_n.jpg

WTF, he has plaster on his legs???

BTW< did anybody else think that the speech was sort of short?

Nawaz Sharif still going on, hum Lahor say karachi motorway banayen gay, laptop dain gay, atum bumb banaya etc!

And these were the same people who said that PTI does concerts and immature jalsas, ab khud ganay baja rahay hain jalsay main!!!

shahbaaz shareef ne naujawano ko computer bhi diye hain----

he is reminding........phir vote kero...aur computer doon ga free free free:rofl:

aray yaar I missed bilawal cartoon's speech:rofl: nor i have enough stamina to hear his bakwaas:cry:

Laptop ko choro....ganja uncle aap ko workshop khol ke dein ge....tumein konsi workshop kholni hai? Pehle book karwa dena

WTF, he has plaster on his legs???

Nawaz Sharif still going on, hum Lahor say karachi motorway banayen gay, laptop dain gay, atum bumb banaya etc!

And these were the same people who said that PTI does concerts and immature jalsas, ab khud ganay baja rahay hain jalsay main!!!

I guess these are compression stocking to avoid blood clotting in leg veins (Deep Vein Thrombosis)....its a standard procedure for hospitalized patients..

Laptop ko choro....ganja uncle aap ko workshop khol ke dein ge....tumein konsi workshop kholni hai? Pehle book karwa dena

ghareeb murna pasand keroon ka jo mai nahi hoon...but in lalchi politicians ko kabhi vote nahi doon...verna mai kiya moo dikhaoon ga Allah ko??
haan ek aur jhoot....
mujay sirf aapki qismat badalne ka lalach hai..........oye oont ray oont teri kaun se kal seedhi??:rofl:

Brilliant

Chalo bas isi chez ki kasar reh gaye thi. looks like someones large jalsa in islamabad has hurted a certain somebody alot. Pray tell although it didnt happen but even if it did then how is imran khan a puppet of zardari? how can refusal of a visit be made into a puppet of zardari?

I guess its like he said. he was not going to make some speech or daway, he was just going to share his feelings and heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom