What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Secondly as far as I know TLP is still not declared banned by Election Commission as the process to declare TLP a Banned organisation is not completed but only decided, ECP would only ban after completion of process which is related to Supreme Judiciary of Pakistan.

bhai ab karachi ke logo ko samj arahi ke chaye kisi ko bhi vote dei lo rule ppp ne hi karna hai. tou voters ab bother nahi kar raha voting ke liye karachi mai
pmln aye ya koiye aur karachi aesa hi rehna under ppp

infact i think Imran khan ne bhi baat samj li hai. ke focus karo punjab mai, kpk toh already pti ka hai. karachi mei jo majority ho alliance karlein aus se. tou performance ka issue hi nahi ana pti ko karachi ke hawalay se aur awam jo karachi se majority jeetay gi aus ko kehti rahay gi. sara blame alliance per jayega.

Hardly 10% voter turn out

Should be a slap on face of all parties including PTI

Laikin yeh sarai baighairat log hain. In ko is voter turn out par bhi sharam nahi aaye gi
Comes 2023 all Paktuns and even Baloch should vote PPP. Self interest first. As MQM voters demonstrated for well over 30 years.

Is racist ki bhi koi sun lo bhai

Kab tak @Yankee-stani akela hi is k uthata rahai ga?

Karachi votes for Pee Pee Pee?

Are you dumb or what? Why don't you take history of Karachi in past 3 elections and check out yourself how much Karachi votes for pee pee pee

Karachi never votes for this sh!t party. Even in this election it is only Pashtun population who voted for a mandokhel
Now i just look at seats
Karachi gave 17% of provincia assembly seats to PPPP (8 candidates)
Look at results i didnt make this up
Karachi loves PPPP and MQM
Though recently this time its been PTI
But PTI never clean sweaped all 45 seats
If karachi hadnt voted for PPPP then there was an off chance that PPPP wil loose govt (20 seats surplus)
But its a strong govt due to karachi and interior sindh ghonda gardi

Hence after census karachi may get 50% seats but Ppp will still win as karachi is still divided

Now i just look at seats
Karachi gave 17% of provincia assembly seats to PPPP (8 candidates)
Look at results i didnt make this up

That is because of the new demarcations of constituencies that increased number of provincial seats of sindhi majority areas even though they are low in population

Even going by your stats 83% of the Karachi didn't vote for Pee Pee Pee

So how can you claim that Karachi votes for Pee Pee Pee when 83% didn't vote for it?

Where is the logic in your claim?

PTI accelerating their pace, went from 6th to 4th. Half of Electoral yet to be announced, can be a turnaround.

They don't feel it, only interest matters , get them government job of chaprasi(sweeper) and they will vote you for life.

Yeah that is the reason they voted for Pee Pee Pee

The temptation to become ghost servant in government offices is too much attractive
Abb Karachi ka masil hal ho jain ga......congratulations.

Hal to waisai bhi nahi rahai thai

Abhi PTI zaleel ho rahi hai. Yehi kafi hai abhi

I would suggest one looks at how that criticism is presented and digestable. Historically your criticism while on similar ascerbic tones as mine these days was just that - unbridled criticism without balance.
However, just as with Pakistan this epitome that is PDF does need to recognize the positives that are there. However, it is not just about pressure release valves when the valves themselves are exceeding their PSI limits based upon feedback they recieve from their daily lives and/or associated loved ones in Pakistan.

There are many more miserable places to be than Pakistan and regardless of sanctioned or unsanctioned releases it has a lot of good and a lot of potential. However, that is still very fickle and when that is squandered away then all with stakes in it no matter how big or small will reflect it.

Point well made, and taken in the right light. Thank you.

On topic, and relevant to the above, all I can say is that much of what I have said here in the past is quite close to the truth, unpalatable as my presentation may have been. Sadly.

How much of those cover the city proper?
He not only converted all the existing water supply infrastructure of that time but increased it .... and now cover most parts of the city ....

Hussain Haqqani was not working for US alone. Hussain's Haqqani's president was also working for US.

House of Sharif was also working on American agenda to make Pakistan India's bitch.

And mulla Fazlu was assuring US about his loyalty all along.

... anyway, it seems being loyal to US is a premier trait for any wanna-be Pakistani premier.

And once TLP is done expelling all western ambassadors, Pakistan would be really better off :-) . Pakistanis wouldn't have to worry about export numbers at all.

You yourself admitted that TLP is better than the "liberals" who were ruling Pakistan

There is nothing much to debate with you

Nobody including TLP wants to kick out all western ambassadors so no need to keep repeating this lie again and again

If Karachi votes for PPP, then let them have it

That's democracy

Just stop complaining and crying

For all those who are commenting about the result plz first check the historic trend of this constituency. [click here]

This low level of participation by the voters is message to all Political Parties participating in this election .....

This is very important

The extremely low turn out is a slap on the face of all political parties and shows the lack of trust people have in this system

But Pakistani politicians are shameless scumbags. They won't learn anything from this

But maybe that is what the population that elects them wants - Pakistanis do have a significant majority of potential terrorists and bigoted fascists: whether they justify it by hiding under love for our Prophet or ethnic superiority disguised as “promote the majority culture”.

Education is a major solution to this problem but the system is designed to not let it happen.

If a Afghanistan under Taliban or Iran is what Pakistanis deserve to create actual change then perhaps that is what is warranted.
They shouldnt complain then when India bombs them here and then because the religious extremism automatically breeds illiteracy and incompetence along with a delusional population. Next door is a good example.
Sir, even if the whole country wants them to rule, once a party is banned, it should not be allowed to contest elections no matter what. I agree with later part of your reply but for the first, I think it has more to do with our institutions than ignorant people.
I don't understand why ECP and interior ministry provide such parties a playing field knowing when emerge as victor and have presence in power corridors, they are better able to pressurize state institutions; and this one - TLP- is banned too.

I have read how NAP was banned twice for its activities and popped up again as ANP. What's the point in banning parties and people if institutions allow them to re-emerge again?

Not a big fan of PTI but people not voting PTI because they were unable to clear the mess created by PPP..and in return voting PPP...there is no sense of PPP winning here ...something is not right ...PPP has literally done nothing here ...atleast PTI is not racist like PPP...miftah would be even better then this curse PPP

He not only converted all the existing water supply infrastructure of that time but increased it .... and now cover most parts of the city ....

City had money pouring in back then. Now it only goes out. That economical shift ensures little development.

Let's just focus on Gwadar. I believe Karachi need a population correction before any development can be discussed. Every government comes with the great master plan for the city, its nothing new. But people are deserting the city and once the population hits 8 to 10 mil. It can be build again in Pakistani image rather than colonial image it carries now.
Not a big fan of PTI but people not voting PTI because they were unable to clear the mess created by PPP..and in return voting PPP...there is no sense of PPP winning here ...something is not right ...PPP has literally done nothing here ...atleast PTI is not racist like PPP...miftah would be even better then this curse PPP
Biden voted for PPP. Now deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom