What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Awam ke dil se jis din Altaf utra, woh uss ka Karachi pe raj ka aakhri din tha.. aur uss ne apnay paun pe khud kulhari mari Pakistan ke khilaf baat karke.

Aur us ka inaam Pakistani establishment nai yeh dia Karachi k logon ko k Pee Pee Pee ko un k sar par full authority dai k bitha dia

Pakistan ki riyasat sai wafadari ka yehi inaam banta hai

Karachi saviour are here
@Areesh @Mentee

Liberals love them too, people love them too

Seems establishment too

Screenshot_20210430-095840_Twitter.jpg

18th amendment makes sure that financial and administrative autonomy doesn't stay in the hands of select few federal ministers and secrateries but reaches down to the grass root level

The likes of @ziaulislam are either pretty clever for social media managing the image of their leader or couldn't get it through thier heads that all this regime needs to do is to reinstate the empowered local bodies/ city gov't as envisioned in the constitution and can literally arm twist the provincial govts into giving them complete financial and admin authority by directly transferring funds into their accounts

Or to accommodate their kinsmen like what navaz used to do, deprive millions from their democratic rights by creating a boogymen and rule through her majesty's left over, the babus. And for a control freak like i.k its pretty easy to issue orders to a d.c and ask him to direct development funds of a particular region to serve his mental gymnastics in Peshawar karachi or lahore as an elected mayor couldn't be coerced into giving a penny for the royal tastes of the chief ministers or prime ministers coz unlike a d.c who got no stakes in the city a mayor can be voted out of power and replaced with a more competent one @PakSword
Imran khan sucks

I was just pointing towards people stating ANP is ethno fascit but not using same yard stick with PMLN and PPPP

I truely belive that bilawal will change karachi just like he did in last 30 yrs

While nawaz sharif will make pakistan asian tiger like he did in 1998

Vote for bhutto

If you ever happen to read the actual volume 10 (that will not come out ever in full, thanks to a deal) you will know what I am talking about. My childhood friend was part of the JIT..
Dude for me Nawaz is in same category as of Altaf and Zardari and Molvi Dieseal

Dude for me Nawaz is in same category as of Altaf and Zardari and Molvi Dieseal
Boss, you don't.. Because you don't know the extent of problems Shareef family has created for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You talk about few thousand people murdered by Altaf, you don't know how the RAW network was allowed to flourish, how our economy was substantially destroyed, how Pakistan's image was given an arguably irreparable blow.. if you had any idea, you wouldn't have put Sharif, Zardari and Altaf in the same category..

Altaf is a murderer, later turned into a traitor.. but the moment he announced that, he was kicked out with the help of people of Karachi.

Zardari is a Daku... but he has everything to do with Pakistan. He seldom leaves Pakistan when in trouble.

Nawaz Sharif is a different category all together.. and let me tell you this.. His party will receive overwhelming support in the next GE.

All because of failed policies of PTI.. PTI has not only failed in Karachi, it has been failed across Pakistan.

I can list down all the wrong decisions of IK here..

By the way, I have been voting for PTI since 2002. My life's first vote was for PTI when the candidate got 19 votes in my constituency in Karachi. You were probably supporting crooks at that time.

23 pages of useless data.

Senate, Cabinet, Parliament and Peerni and PM are successful because they don't waste 23 seconds on Karachi.

I expected worst but to my surprise there are still some people alive to vote for PTI, I want to meet them. I didn't read the whole thread but things after TLP saga have gone to gutters for Niazi and his gang. I heard some people blaming it on personalities and Imran Khan, well people in 2018 knew they are jokers but not traitors or killers hence they voted. There was no reason people to not repeat the same other then recent torture and killings by wanna be supermen i.e Niazi, Buzdar and Talli.

TLP won this constituency fair and square and whatever happened yesterday night was hogwash.

Last edited:
Imran khan sucks

I was just pointing towards people stating ANP is ethno fascit but not using same yard stick with PMLN and PPPP

I truely belive that bilawal will change karachi just like he did in last 30 yrs

While nawaz sharif will make pakistan asian tiger like he did in 1998

Vote for bhutto

So when is pti holding local bodies elections and stop hiding their loot and incompetence behind 18th amendment? Or its die hard supprters just want to ape navaz and zardari heist startegy and call it tit for tat every time someone ask him about his promises besides measuring the pti strongholds in "inches"

I expected worst but to my surprise there are still some people alive to vote for PTI, I want to meet them. I didn't read the whole thread but things after TLP saga have gone to gutters for Niazi and his gang.

TLP won this constituency fair and square and whatever happened yesterday night was hogwash.
Secular PTI helped Secular PPP win to make US happy for aid and loans.

TLP faces the Pharoah steadfastly. Pharoah has IMF as bank balance, India as a friend and a sorcerer of the Indus. TLP only has one slogan

Pakistan ka Matlab Kiya !!!

Seems establishment too

I.k is the net beneficiary of civil and military servants working under his direct command . Anymore excuses to withhold the constitutional guaranteed transfer of power from bearucracy to elected mayors?

Back
Top Bottom