What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Pakistan establishment don't want karachi to progress because they hate urdu speakers. They don't want to work in Karachi because they want Karachiities to do ethnic politics of muhajir card. They want Karachiities to fight in the name of pathan muhajir sindhi baloch punjabi. They want to destroy karachi. Establishment puppet terrorist uzair baloch is releasing from every case. Establishment puppet altaf did a great job for ethnic pakistani establishment. Karachi in 2023 will be divided and go towards ppp mqm and other parties. They are dividing karachi because they have a deal with PPP to run sindh undisputed. Ethnic pakistani establishment wants to give p
Center and punjab to shareefs and sindh to ppp. Balochistan already is under control by establishment. KPK is where the place they are afraid of because of Afghan/pushtun rising. Goodluck to my pushtun brothers, you are the future.

Don't know why people can't get it through their heads.. PTI has failed Karachi, and in return, the voters didn't come out to waste their time in Ramadan.

If they have to live like the same, whether they support PTI, PMLN, PPP, PSP, Democrats or Republicans etc, they will continue to live like how they are living after Musharraf/ Mustafa Kamal's development work. So why waste energy during your fast.

It's time for us voters to stay at home, and enjoy watching the powerful corridors fight each other.

In 2018 40% voters came out to vote in this constituency

in 2021 less than 20% came out

People have overwhelming showed distrust in these political parties combined. But nobody would learn any lesson from it

Not to forget how Pee Pee Pee made this constituency party of newly formed Kemari district to manipulate elections in favor. PTI kept silent on forming these new districts too even though they were created to serve Pee Pee Pee political interests

PTI deserved this humiliation

One question to you what great work Zardari has done and Altaf has done for Karachi except burning people alive and slaughtering and drilling people. T

In k i.d card ly jaaty thy or agr marzi ka bhatta ya vote ya jalsay m na ay to murder ------- imagine this happening in punjab, people would have drawn guns if anyone had acted like what half of they did. and by extorting , rigging aand murdering their own people they in their imagination are taking revenge from punjab

In k i.d card ly jaaty thy or agr marzi ka bhatta ya vote ya jalsay m na ay to murder ------- imagine this happening in punjab, people would have drawn guns if anyone had acted like what half of they did. and by extorting , rigging aand murdering their own people they in their imagination are taking revenge from punjab
Buhat ziada exaggeration hai jo aap ke farmaya hai.

I have lived in three districts in Karachi, have never seen anyone snatching any ID card.

Aisa hota tha, but buhat kam. Interior Sindh main aisa zaroor hota hai.

We have had 4 shops in Karachi in the central district.. never have we paid a single penny to MQM or PPP. Suna buhat, kabhi hamaray paas nahi aaya.. Lekin kyunke suna, I think again zaroor hota hoga lekin scale itna nahi tha jitna aap log samajhtay ho..

Jaisa aaj kal Indians samajhtay hain naa, ke Pakistani kachay gharon main baghair bijli aur pani ke rehtay hain, isi tarah aap log samajhtay ho ke Karachi walay isi tarah rehtay thay.

Agar aisa hota tou Altaf ki sirf aik taqreer ke baad uss ko talaaq nahi deti Karachi ki awam.. Ab agar aap kaho gay ke Pakistan army ne darr khatam karwaya, tou yeh aap ki bhool hai.. mid 90s main jo operation MQM ke khilaaf hua tha, jis ka main witness hun, uss ka 10% bhi MQM ke khilaaf Army ne nahi kiya 2016 main..

Awam ke dil se jis din Altaf utra, woh uss ka Karachi pe raj ka aakhri din tha.. aur uss ne apnay paun pe khud kulhari mari Pakistan ke khilaf baat karke.

People have overwhelming showed distrust in these political parties combined. But nobody would learn any lesson from it

Not to forget how Pee Pee Pee made this constituency party of newly formed Kemari district to manipulate elections in favor. PTI kept silent on forming these new districts too even though they were created to serve Pee Pee Pee political interests

18th amendment makes sure that financial and administrative autonomy doesn't stay in the hands of select few federal ministers and secrateries but reaches down to the grass root level

The likes of @ziaulislam are either pretty clever for social media managing the image of their leader or couldn't get it through thier heads that all this regime needs to do is to reinstate the empowered local bodies/ city gov't as envisioned in the constitution and can literally arm twist the provincial govts into giving them complete financial and admin authority by directly transferring funds into their accounts

Or to accommodate their kinsmen like what navaz used to do, deprive millions from their democratic rights by creating a boogymen and rule through her majesty's left over, the babus. And for a control freak like i.k its pretty easy to issue orders to a d.c and ask him to direct development funds of a particular region to serve his mental gymnastics in Peshawar karachi or lahore as an elected mayor couldn't be coerced into giving a penny for the royal tastes of the chief ministers or prime ministers coz unlike a d.c who got no stakes in the city a mayor can be voted out of power and replaced with a more competent one @PakSword

Last edited:

How many times IK visited Karachi in his tenure? How many times MNAs of PTI sat with their voters to listen to their problems?

Gharon se nikaltay nahi hai.. At least Shahbaz Sharif bijli walay shoes pehen ke pani main tou khara hojata tha.. Karachi ke MNAs se tou yeh bhi nahi hua.

Buhat ziada exaggeration hai jo aap ke farmaya hai.

I have lived in three districts in Karachi, have never seen anyone snatching any ID card.

Aisa hota tha, but buhat kam. Interior Sindh main aisa zaroor hota hai.

We have had 4 shops in Karachi in the central district.. never have we paid a single penny to MQM or PPP. Suna buhat, kabhi hamaray paas nahi aaya.. Lekin kyunke suna, I think again zaroor hota hoga lekin scale itna nahi tha jitna aap log samajhtay ho..

Jaisa aaj kal Indians samajhtay hain naa, ke Pakistani kachay gharon main baghair bijli aur pani ke rehtay hain, isi tarah aap log samajhtay ho ke Karachi walay isi tarah rehtay thay.

Agar aisa hota tou Altaf ki sirf aik taqreer ke baad uss ko talaaq nahi deti Karachi ki awam.. Ab agar aap kaho gay ke Pakistan army ne darr khatam karwaya, tou yeh aap ki bhool hai.. mid 90s main jo operation MQM ke khilaaf hua tha, jis ka main witness hun, uss ka 10% bhi MQM ke khilaaf Army ne nahi kiya 2016 main..

Awam ke dil se jis din Altaf utra, woh uss ka Karachi pe raj ka aakhri din tha.. aur uss ne apnay paun pe khud kulhari mari Pakistan ke khilaf baat karke.

Bhai jan mjhy farak nahi parta kon kia hai kis mulk ka hai bat usool ki hai ounjab ko koi defend nahi kr rha that is ley m ny socha --------sindh h ko aysa ragra lgta phr b maydan m kood jata . Mjhy sirf is entitled by default class sy skht chirr hai

Yeh agia qouta seeker . Punjab elected pti to power what has sindhis do?
sindhi has nothing to do just loot and then kisi apnay ko kar ke aus per siyasat kar ke again loot. aur ager sindhi has nothing to do to chup kar ke betho na

Bhai jan mjhy farak nahi parta kon kia hai kis mulk ka hai bat usool ki hai ounjab ko koi defend nahi kr rha that is ley m ny socha --------sindh h ko aysa ragra lgta phr b maydan m kood jata . Mjhy sirf is entitled by default class sy skht chirr hai
Karachi ki problems entitlement se kaheen ziada aagay ja chuki hain.. It's now about their quality of life which is getting degraded each passing day.

I ask PTI followers only one question.. Chalo 18th amendment ki wajah se buhat maslay hain. Government hospitals still come under them, what have they done to increase the capacity, repair the existing facilities etc in govt. Hospitals in Karachi? Color hi karwadia hota buildings pe.

I wrote in an earlier post, a relative of mine was admitted in Civil hospital and a fan fell down on a patient next to her.

There was a doctor who had stuff in his both hands, and he was holding four IV bags with his mouth running around here and there.. My uncle asked him why he was running around, he said he is the only one for 50 patients right now serving after 6 pm... and there were two nurses, one of them was not well..

Yeh tou haal hai.. khair pankha girnay ke baad my relative got discharged and went to a private hospital..

Yeh PTI ke daur ki baat hai

There's a lefty economist from Brown University who did a pretty scathing critique of US and UK systems, disparaging elite privilege and stagnation for the lower income groups that has become endemic in some systems. He basically warned that guys like Trump, votes like Brexit, national acts of self-harm are at least partially the result of anger, frustration, and disaffection from within the polity, and he argues that the elites should be very afraid of this. The exact words he used were "The Hamptons are not a defensible position". I can't help but draw parallels to TLP like groups back home, sure there's a big religious angle, but it must be a contributing factor.

Whether or not our elites are secure in their complexes and estates, they also have that golden parachute allowing them to bail if necessary, and no skin in the game if it all goes wrong. One first class ticket to NY or London, and they're done with Pakistan.

Fair comments, but please keep in mind that the flight to better environs is not just for the elites. All those who can, leave. And the ties to the country of origin can only grow weaker with time, and pretty much done after a while. Taking me as an example, I am just about done with both Pakistan and PDF and likely to move on soon enough.

Further, the Hamptons may not be a defensible position, but there are plenty of Queens and Bronxes around to make a viable alternative. The demise of US society during Trump's days was a favorite topic on PDF, but not as much lately for good reasons. Those who think the worst of the present day turmoil have not really seen or studied the 60s here well enough to understand that SNAFU is the routine way things work around here. I am surely more confident of the long term progress here than just about anywhere else.

Circling back to the topic, so that my posts are not deleted for "Post of No-value/Off-topic/Derailing" by selective paroxysms of rule enforcements, and to placate the likes of @SQ8 that my opinions are unnecessarily harsh (I would realistic :D ), I wish the people of Karachi well, for they may be good, but surely they have a lot to do with the creation of a hellhole they call home. The political milieu is just another layer that sits atop a decaying society, and blaming others or outsiders is a favorite game while the real causes, like in the rest of the country, are all home-made.

I wish the people of Karachi well, for they may be good, but surely they have a lot to do with the creation of a hellhole they call home. The political milieu is just another layer that sits atop a decaying society, and blaming others or outsiders is a favorite game while the real causes, like in the rest of the country, are all home-made

You took the words right out of my mouth, Couldn't have said it better myself...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Couldn't have said it better myself...

And yet I am the one thought of as being unacceptably acerbic? :D

Funny how people demanding good governance and community services themselves bribe functionaries to get what they want and throw trash on the road, and yet have the audacity to blame others for their plight, the good people of Karachi included.

interesting results parties with most representation or support in karachi are at the bottom 3 Leading with MQM followed by PSP and PTI this means something

We should start voting for PPP now , fck these morons .. GA putto

Come out of this flawed thinking that Karachi supports PPP/ MQM now.

Gone is gone. PTI couldn't deliver ANYTHING after winning 14 of 21 seats from Karachi, without which it was not possible for them to form government in the center.

And what could have been done in the presence of 18th amendment? This is a question answered by PTI itself when it initiated some development projects in Karachi recently.
Karachi always has supported MQM. Sorry even right now Altaf scumbag has massive support in Karachi and Karachi needs to stop blaming others. Karachi has proved over and over again they love the butchers' and what they do to Karachi. People of Karachi are completely okay with it. So from now on I have decided I would not only give a dam about Karachi but it's time people strictly oppose any army operation against militants in Karachi because it's waste of time and of no use. They would be made heroes by locals and eventually either those same criminals would return or some others will return and people of Karachi will have no issue with those. So it's time along with Gawader more cities are developed on coast of Baluchistan and Karachi should be let to be ruled by Altaf and Zardari and their target killers.

Back
Top Bottom