What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

In 2018 40% voters came out to vote in this constituency

in 2021 less than 20% came out

People have overwhelming showed distrust in these political parties combined. But nobody would learn any lesson from it

Not to forget how Pee Pee Pee made this constituency party of newly formed Kemari district to manipulate elections in favor. PTI kept silent on forming these new districts too even though they were created to serve Pee Pee Pee political interests

PTI deserved this humiliation
Fortune favors the vigilant PTI is being slow and defensive while opposition is supporting people like Karima Baloch out of sheer hatred

sindhi has nothing to do just loot and then kisi apnay ko kar ke aus per siyasat kar ke again loot. aur ager sindhi has nothing to do to chup kar ke betho na

Who are you then a Zambian?

So it's time along with Gawader more cities are developed on coast of Baluchistan and Karachi should be let to be ruled by Altaf and Zardari and their target killers.
Pehlay aik city karlo develop.. baqi baad main karna..
The sad thing is pti being lazy enables folks like Mariam who enable separatists in Balochistan to take power and unleash a new wave of terrorism
What PMLN has done to PAkistan, MQM has not even reached 10% of it.. and blame phir bhi MQM ko jaata hai jo abb Karachi walon hi ki wajah se qissa e pareena ban chuki.

Karachi ki problems entitlement se kaheen ziada aagay ja chuki hain.. It's now about their quality of life which is getting degraded each passing day.

I ask PTI followers only one question.. Chalo 18th amendment ki wajah se buhat maslay hain. Government hospitals still come under them, what have they done to increase the capacity, repair the existing facilities etc in govt. Hospitals in Karachi? Color hi karwadia hota buildings pe.

I wrote in an earlier post, a relative of mine was admitted in Civil hospital and a fan fell down on a patient next to her.

There was a doctor who had stuff in his both hands, and he was holding four IV bags with his mouth running around here and there.. My uncle asked him why he was running around, he said he is the only one for 50 patients right now serving after 6 pm... and there were two nurses, one of them was not well..

Yeh tou haal hai.. khair pankha girnay ke baad my relative got discharged and went to a private hospital..

Yeh PTI ke daur ki baat hai

Local bodied election nae krvy ga to aysay he bisti krvata rhy ga . Is k left right chor byathty hain

Pehlay aik city karlo develop.. baqi baad main karna..

What PMLN has done to PAkistan, MQM has not even reached 10% of it.. and blame phir bhi MQM ko jaata hai jo abb Karachi walon hi ki wajah se qissa e pareena ban chuki.
PML N has robbed Pakistan for sure. And they are no better then Zardari in corruption. But Janab MQM not only has robbed Pakistan but butchered people in hundreds of thousands and despite being my hatred for PML N and Nawaz and his family even they don't come close to that not even one percent.

PML N has robbed Pakistan for sure. And they are no better then Zardari in corruption. But Janab MQM not only has robbed Pakistan but butchered people in hundreds of thousands and despite being my hatred for PML N and Nawaz and his family even they don't come close to that not even one percent.
If you ever happen to read the actual volume 10 (that will not come out ever in full, thanks to a deal) you will know what I am talking about. My childhood friend was part of the JIT..

TLP should refuse election results. They have been cheated by the ECP which takes dictation from people outside the country.

PTI has done what it was suppose to do. Provide buffer for PMLn and PPP to make a comeback in mainstream politics.

Bilawal is a promise given to Niazi from Benazir. Sloppy Joe Biden must rethink his Pakistani strategy.

TLP should refuse election results. They have been cheated by the ECP which takes dictation from people outside the country.

PTI has done what it was suppose to do. Provide buffer for PMLn and PPP to make a comeback in mainstream politics.

Bilawal is a promise given to Niazi from Benazir. Sloppy Joe Biden must rethink his Pakistani strategy.
I think TLP and PSP may win big from Karachi in next elections, if there's no rigging.. My honest assessment.

I think TLP and PSP may win big from Karachi in next elections, if there's no rigging.. My honest assessment.

Tell Kemal to go back to serving Riaz. There's nothing PSP can offer to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom