What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Secular PTI helped Secular PPP win to make US happy for aid and loans.

TLP faces the Pharoah steadfastly. Pharoah has IMF as bank balance, India as a friend and a sorcerer of the Indus. TLP only has one slogan

Pakistan ka Matlab Kiya !!!

Well I am not fan of TLP either, I am aware that Mullas are of no value to Pakistan. It was just a political analysis of the situation and criticism on how PTI handled it.

Who are you then a Zambian?
jis ke paiso per aur rights per sindhi aish kar rahay kyn ke loot maar hi ata hai sindhi ko. Jahil sindhi high post, educated karachian clerk wo bhi tab jab koiye sindhi nahi mil raha ho clerk ki job karnay ke liye.

It has recently started to expand its network and electoral influence to Karachi from rural Sindh by gradually taking advantage of the weakening of the MQM,

This is very true for my city Hyderbad. Areas which were previously strongholds of MQM, and hence no-go areas for Sindhis, have now PPP banners and flags flying all over the place. Such a thing was unimaginable 10-15 years ago. PPP is definitely trying to fill the political void in Urban Sindh. PSP, JI etc are nowhere to be seen.

The irony of people in Karachi voting for PPP.
Don't blame Karachi, its the system in practice which produced such result which have no political and moral roots.

NA-249[0].jpg

NA-249[1].jpg

NA-249[2].jpg

This simple fact can be understood by only ONE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT of election commission which is showing turn out as 21.64% but in reality all the media channels were showing empty polling stations so much that 4:00 PM there were no news of heavy presence of voters on any of the polling station BUT somehow at 5:00 PM polling turnout reach to 21.67% which in reality was not even 10% so what magic wand produced such result in mere 1 hour can be understood, on the other hand most people on ground were reporting 5%-7% turnout .....

@Areesh

This further show by not providing fair and just census to Karachi and how the negligence of centre and the game which PPP is playing negatively effecting the Karachi's future in social and the political manner.

Well I am not fan of TLP either, I am aware that Mullas are of no value to Pakistan. It was just a political analysis of the situation and criticism on how PTI handled it.

Why are you not a fan?

Don't blame Karachi, its the system in practice which produced such result which have no political and moral roots.

View attachment 738892
View attachment 738899
View attachment 738898

This simple fact can be understood by only ONE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT of election commission which is showing turn out as 21.64% but in reality all the media channels were showing empty polling stations so much that 4:00 PM there were no news of heavy presence of voters on any of the polling station BUT somehow at 5:00 PM polling turnout reach to 21.67% which in reality was not even 10% so what magic wand produced such result in mere 1 hour can be understood, on the other hand most people on ground were reporting 5%-7% turnout .....

@Areesh

This further show by not providing fair and just census to Karachi and how the negligence of centre and the game which PPP is playing negatively effecting the Karachi's future in social and the political manner.

I think Pee Pee Pee used its government machinery to get this result. What you say?

With backing and support of establishment of course

BUT somehow at 5:00 PM polling turnout reach to 21.67%

Zameer Bhutto reincarnation time.

TLP got robbed off the representation and will be killed as terrorist organisation by Sindh government following Federal order.

If Mqm and Mustafa Kamal PSP had joined they would have easily won today

This divide in urban sindh caused by the SELECTORS is causing benefit to the current ruling elite of the sindh province

interesting results parties with most representation or support in karachi are at the bottom 3 Leading with MQM followed by PSP and PTI this means something

We should start voting for PPP now , fck these morons .. GA putto
Yes, In my opinion vote for PPP, it will be better for Karachi. There is no way out.

View attachment 738892
View attachment 738899
View attachment 738898

@Areesh

It shows karachi people are not interested in their own well being by bringing PPPP into power
Democrasy is about responsibility of voting

People have struggled far harder to get voting right in other countries then karachi

It shows karachi people are not interested in their own well being by bringing PPPP into power
Democrasy is about responsibility of voting

People have struggled far harder to get voting right in other countries then karachi
The truth is that people of Karachi are extreamily desapointed & disheart & they don't want to see this bloody pee pee pee in Karachi BUT this ppp empose itself over Karachi by useing 2 cards Sindh card & shia extremisam card...

Yes, In my opinion vote for PPP, it will be better for Karachi. There is no way out.
lets try bhutto zinda hai for the next 5 years and see what they can deliver , whats there too loose anyway

The truth is that people of Karachi are extreamily desapointed & disheart & they don't want to see this bloody pee pee pee in Karachi BUT this ppp empose itself over Karachi by useing 2 cards Sindh card & shia extremisam card...
so thats why they didnt vote so PPP win
sorry sir but your logic doesnt make sense

my theory is Karachi is divided city along ethnic lines, people dont care about issues, they only care about ethnicity, with strong support for PTI, PPP and MQM and thats what we are seeing

there is some dishearten with PTI so may be voters didnt came out..most of karachi voters were thinking PTI will change karachi into dubai in 6 months but it didnt happen, so they think PPPP will do so lol

Back
Top Bottom