What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

The truth is that people of Karachi are extreamily desapointed & disheart & they don't want to see this bloody pee pee pee in Karachi BUT this ppp empose itself over Karachi by useing 2 cards Sindh card & shia extremisam card...

Its the Karachi people that voted for Dracula, so in the end its the Karachi people's fault they are going to continue to suffer.
so thats why they didnt vote so PPP win
sorry sir but your logic doesnt make sense

my theory is Karachi is divided city along ethnic lines, people dont care about issues, they only care about ethnicity, with strong support for PTI, PPP and MQM and thats what we are seeing

there is some dishearten with PTI so may be voters didnt came out..most of karachi voters were thinking PTI will change karachi into dubai in 6 months but it didnt happen, so they think PPPP will do so lol

Do you mean Karachi people were expecting Harry Potter style wizardry of PTI to transform Karachi into Dubai in six months despite the hindrance of 18th amendment, Dubai took over decades of sustained development its not going to happen with Pee Pee Pee ruling Sindh with impunity, now Karachi should welcome and enjoy the hospitality of PPP.

Last edited:
It shows karachi people are not interested in their own well being by bringing PPPP into power
Bro do even read you own posts ... ???

Do you even sound logical to your own self ... ??

Since your first post you are repeating same line that Karachi voted for PPP .... which is even any child who have little understanding of Politics know is false ..... but rather to rectify your false stance you are insisting on it ....

My post is crystal clear but only you know that how you manage to change the message of my post and give it a new meaning to back your false claim ....

Dear have you even read my post ..... EVEN IF we accept the document which I shared then the candidate of PPP who won this election got ONLY 4.7% of TOTAL REGISTERED VOTES of the constituency ..... This is the real state of electoral politics of Karachi ..... but you have audacity to blame Karachi, plz act sensible and mature you are not a Teenage boy ....

You are claiming that Karachi has voted for PPP .....

Now do you see any logic in your OWN ARGUMENT ..... ???

And NOT ONLY this you are blaming Karachi for the mistake IK has made ..... ????

It was PTI who refused to make electoral alliance with MQM who is ally of PTI in Federal Government ..... now plz go and check the combine votes of MQM and PTI .....

na-249.jpg

But no I know you would not do that but will only blame Karachi .... for the Idiocy of others actors .....

Bro as I have said, 18th amendment is the major cause of concern, Pee P P has been allocated the provincial funds but still they have not spent a single penny, IK had his hands tied at the start due to the country;s depleted reserves and a huge external debt and also the Covid 19 situation has not helped either.

PTI could have exercised the option of implementing governor's rule which I am sure would have been welcomed by everyone, but I dont know why GOP is not exploring this option.
THIS is what I dont understand, to spend a cent I have to fill out a dozen forms, and then the mind boggling approvals, AND after disbursement the audits. So here a corrupt provincial govt / aka mafia squanders tax payers hard earned cash, and no one bats an eye lid? Why aren't their genuine audits that would expose them?
there is a limit to how long PTI can continue to bitch on Noon league and do **** all for the benefit of people.
the patience of people was going to run out eventually.
people wanted change and results but all PTI has is bitching on other parties while doing exactly the same as other parties (**** all for people and benefiting cronies).
if GHQ doesn't interfere it will be wiped out in the next elections.

and GHQ has left IK to his devices, because...........?

I wonder which expats(rich, middle class or poor labor) are treating Pakistanis, running the financial institutions, filing taxes, running import/export and make up a majority of government clerks and other state arms?
Mostly corrupt to the bone, bone incompetent, spoilt rotten often with servants and we see the terroible state the country is in. Thanks ...

Yugoslavia 2.0 loading.
Agreed. Politically it is already divided. Most of the parties are now just ethnic lobby groups. Comes 2023 this might become even more obvious as PTI loses seats outside KPK and becomes a regional party. Don't expect PML-N to able to get much outside their tradtional Punjab stronghold.

People often look at the army being a national force. But even that is not true. It is heavily still recruited from certain districts of the country with token recruits from other regions. It's like the erstwhile Yugoslave army [it was mostly Serb] or Soviet Red Army [it was mostly Russian]. After 1992 most of the Soviet Army just changed tags to Russian Army.

pti ke voters ne time waste nahi kara. 10% voters thai aun mai bhi dust lag gai pmln ko lol. but chalo ap ko free briyani aur mithai mil gai aisi bahaany haha

chalay tha karachi main jeetnay zardari ne aukaat yaad kara di pmln ko lol. ECP aur court ki help ke bina pmln nahi jeet sakti kahi se.

LOL baat to aise kr rhy jese PTI k voters k aa k btaya ho k hum time waste nahi krien gai or krien gai b q koi performance ho to voters vote dalnay jaien abhi tk voters 1100 Billion k package Jo announce kia tha uski implementation k liye baithay hain 😂 or Khan jahan jata hai Bas package announce krta hai or hota kuch b nahi Quetta package South Punjab package Sukkur package or abhi fresh Gilgit Baltistan package 😂200 Arab 400 Arab 1100 Arab 500 Arab 🤣 implementation 0 Arab 😂😂

Or rahi baat aukat dekhanay ki to bete aukat to Zardari ne Imran Khan ko bhi dekha Di. 16 MNA khareed k Yousaf Raza Gillani ko elect krwa dia or Khan bechara Jo kehta tha ager koi bika to me party me nahi rakhon ga or unhi bikao maal se aitemaad ka vote le rha tha buahahahhahahah aha yeh hoti hai aukat 😂🤣

Ager PMLN ECP or court ke bina nahi jeet skti to bete PTI Bajwa k bgair nahi jeet skti or yeh abhi kuch elections me samne aagai hai baat wo Wazirabad ho Daska ho Nowshehra ho ya Karachi

LOL baat to aise kr rhy jese PTI k voters k aa k btaya ho k hum time waste nahi krien gai or krien gai b q koi performance ho to voters vote dalnay jaien abhi tk voters 1100 Billion k package Jo announce kia tha uski implementation k liye baithay hain 😂 or Khan jahan jata hai Bas package announce krta hai or hota kuch b nahi Quetta package South Punjab package Sukkur package or abhi fresh Gilgit Baltistan package 😂200 Arab 400 Arab 1100 Arab 500 Arab 🤣 implementation 0 Arab 😂😂

Or rahi baat aukat dekhanay ki to bete aukat to Zardari ne Imran Khan ko bhi dekha Di. 16 MNA khareed k Yousaf Raza Gillani ko elect krwa dia or Khan bechara Jo kehta tha ager koi bika to me party me nahi rakhon ga or unhi bikao maal se aitemaad ka vote le rha tha buahahahhahahah aha yeh hoti hai aukat 😂🤣

Ager PMLN ECP or court ke bina nahi jeet skti to bete PTI Bajwa k bgair nahi jeet skti or yeh abhi kuch elections me samne aagai hai baat wo Wazirabad ho Daska ho Nowshehra ho ya Karachi
aik kaam karo khud hi bol kar end mei kehna
haha pdm mai larai hogaye

Seems like Afridis are no more popular among them. Being in majority doesn't matter if turn out is as low as 10 to 15%. For today , Its the mandokhel who is preferred over Afridis. Not all but Pti specific pukhtoon as well as hazarewaal did voted for mandokhel.

How do u know that pti pukhtoons voted for mandokhel?

Bro do even read you own posts ... ???

Do you even sound logical to your own self ... ??

Since your first post you are repeating same line that Karachi voted for PPP .... which is even any child who have little understanding of Politics know is false ..... but rather to rectify your false stance you are insisting on it ....

My post is crystal clear but only you know that how you manage to change the message of my post and give it a new meaning to back your false claim ....

Dear have you even read my post ..... EVEN IF we accept the document which I shared then the candidate of PPP who won this election got ONLY 4.7% of TOTAL REGISTERED VOTES of the constituency ..... This is the real state of electoral politics of Karachi ..... but you have audacity to blame Karachi, plz act sensible and mature you are not a Teenage boy ....

You are claiming that Karachi has voted for PPP .....

Now do you see any logic in your OWN ARGUMENT ..... ???

And NOT ONLY this you are blaming Karachi for the mistake IK has made ..... ????

It was PTI who refused to make electoral alliance with MQM who is ally of PTI in Federal Government ..... now plz go and check the combine votes of MQM and PTI .....

View attachment 738966

But no I know you would not do that but will only blame Karachi .... for the Idiocy of others actors .....
I am just saying karachi elected PPPP

Which is true..

Low turn out would have caused this ..true..but it still doesnt change the fact that PPPP got elected

2022 census may or may not be manipulated by PPPP ..if it doesnt get manipulates then karachi will get almost 45-50% seats in sindh but will the results mirror 2018 elections? If they do PPPP will still from govt as PPPP clean sweeped interior sindh(through manipulation) and got 15-20% PROBIVINCAL seats in karachi.

I am just saying karachi elected PPPP

Which is true..

Low turn out would have caused this ..true..but it still doesnt change the fact that PPPP got elected

2022 census may or may not be manipulated by PPPP ..if it doesnt get manipulates then karachi will get almost 45-50% seats in sindh but will the results mirror 2018 elections? If they do PPPP will still from govt as PPPP clean sweeped interior sindh(through manipulation) and got 15-20% PROBIVINCAL seats in karachi.
aesay tou koiye bhi jeet jaye

IMG_20210501_022302.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom