What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Bro do even read you own posts ... ???

Do you even sound logical to your own self ... ??

Since your first post you are repeating same line that Karachi voted for PPP .... which is even any child who have little understanding of Politics know is false ..... but rather to rectify your false stance you are insisting on it ....

My post is crystal clear but only you know that how you manage to change the message of my post and give it a new meaning to back your false claim ....

Dear have you even read my post ..... EVEN IF we accept the document which I shared then the candidate of PPP who won this election got ONLY 4.7% of TOTAL REGISTERED VOTES of the constituency ..... This is the real state of electoral politics of Karachi ..... but you have audacity to blame Karachi, plz act sensible and mature you are not a Teenage boy ....

You are claiming that Karachi has voted for PPP .....

Now do you see any logic in your OWN ARGUMENT ..... ???

And NOT ONLY this you are blaming Karachi for the mistake IK has made ..... ????

It was PTI who refused to make electoral alliance with MQM who is ally of PTI in Federal Government ..... now plz go and check the combine votes of MQM and PTI .....

View attachment 738966

But no I know you would not do that but will only blame Karachi .... for the Idiocy of others actors .....
The bad luck started of this City when this this bloody pee pee pee entered in Karachi no one want to vote it Karachi City i am shore these result are fake & menupilated...

Pmln obviously had the most votes. The ppp chap received 6000 votes in the last election. The same candidate gets 16000 in a low turnout excersise.
Ppp are not particularly popular anywhere and where they have power haven't delivered.
So the whole thing is a farce. The establishment doesn't want pmln to be in power as they are the only political party that challenges their hegemony.
PTI are and have never been anywhere.
There will be growing resentment with the general public and it can get out of hand.
Elections like these and 2018 are in fact an insult to the country

Turn out was low ..right?
Who is to blame for low turn out?
People of karachi
Stupid analysis. Election commission is responsible first to conduct elections during ramzan than on working day and lastly during corona pandemic.
Daska happened on weekend why not Karachi one. Clearly priorities not right by institutions based in punjab

Stupid analysis. Election commission is responsible first to conduct elections during ramzan than on working day and lastly during corona pandemic.
Daska happened on weekend why not Karachi one. Clearly priorities not right by institutions based in punjab
So basically ramadhan and working day meant people didnt want to vote
Fair enough

But no matter how you put it..people are not really interested in their own affairs in karachi

Can u shed some light on this religious card ?
Just come & visit Karachi then you will understand whats going on with this City & its people first this ppp kickout marit system than it starts fake appointments in all major dept post of this City witch fillup by these 2 elements (Sindhi & Shia) & now they are trying to snatch people businesses & there jobs by different tacticts & conerted police as it militant wing...

R u saying turnout was huge like 80%?
shouldnt election rejected with this low count?
will you send your family member
in roza to cast vote at 36+ temp for voting? also covid 3rd wave is upon us?

Also knowing that it wouldnt cause any harm. I wouldnt bother to vote it doesnt effect pti who wins even pti workers didnt bother.

shouldnt election rejected with this low count?
will you send your family member
in roza to cast vote at 36+ temp for voting? also covid 3rd wave is upon us?

Also knowing that it wouldnt cause any harm. I wouldnt bother to vote it doesnt effect pti who wins even pti workers didnt bother.
No i wont due to covid
But i would also not send them to party at beach and shopping malls

If i do so then i would send them to vote & vote my self

Because karachi is in dare situation and voting is the only way to fix it

When it comes to national poltics
Yes PTI may be benefit from this result
First it draws a wedge in between PPPP PMLN second it pressurizes PTI to deliver fast in karachi and country
that should be enough. apnay par parti hai na samj ajati hai.
Got it so people didnt vote due to covid
Resonable explanation

When it comes to national poltics
Yes PTI may be benefit from this result
First it draws a wedge in between PPPP PMLN second it pressurizes PTI to deliver fast in karachi and country

Got it so people didnt vote due to covid
Resonable explanation
in upcoming general election PTI has to give something to karachties so that it can vote to pti and convince othrr to do so. speech wouldnt work if nothing pti can do atleast go ahead for fresh census. Give back something to karachi. Remember karachities voted for PTI when not a single visit done by imran khan in karachi or good xampaign by pti in karachi and ik got the majority. Rest he left karachi and his only focus is punjab and giving choran to karachities 18th amendement yeh wo.

even lets say in mext general election all 2 crore votes given to pti from karachi. Will that will change anything? because govt will remain with ppp. So technically it doesnt matter who wins from karachi it will remain in hands of ppp.

in upcoming general election PTI has to give something to karachties so that it can vote to pti and convince othrr to do so. speech wouldnt work if nothing pti can do atleast go ahead for fresh census. Give back something to karachi. Remember karachities voted for PTI when not a single visit done by imran khan in karachi or good xampaign by pti in karachi and ik got the majority. Rest he left karachi and his only focus is punjab and giving choran to karachities 18th amendement yeh wo.

even lets say in mext general election all 2 crore votes given to pti from karachi. Will that will change anything? because govt will remain with ppp. So technically it doesnt matter who wins from karachi it will remain in hands of ppp.
Expecting KCR and KIV to be completed in 5 yrs is stupidity

At best work on both projects can be comensed
Census will be tough call as PPPP will at grass root sobtage it

Census should be done through NADRA database search first..doesnt make much sense to have lower numbers then NADRA we should expect higher numbers

We dont count immigrant for voting seats other countries do...so census for us doesnt make sense in the presence of NADRA

Expecting KCR and KIV to be completed in 5 yrs is stupidity

At best work on both projects can be comensed
Census will be tough call as PPPP will at grass root sobtage it

Census should be done through NADRA database search first..doesnt make much sense to have lower numbers then NADRA we should expect higher numbers

We dont count immigrant for voting seats other countries do...so census for us doesnt make sense in the presence of NADRA
ok so when will that projects will see the day light? and you are saying that federal gvt can do census becsuse of ppp? by which law?

if in 2023 pti couldnt complete any project for karachi, tell me for what purpose or whst it will even change if whole karachi gives vote to pti or any other party than ppp. They all will be saying 18th amendement wouldnt let us work.

pti guys crying no funds given, same crying was done by mqm mayor all ppl was laughing on him while mayor was crying.

zardari and nawaz made deal and nawaz gifted karachi to zardari.

Back
Top Bottom