What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Request to Supreme Court Imran Khan aur Rana Sanaullah in dono ko adalat bula kar ye eek pr fix karday responsibility ke ye jo 6 bheer bakryaan gareeb ke bachay jo maaray gaye hain iska zemedaar koon hey takay uskay against kaarwaye ki jaye … aur agli baar ye leaders awaam ko nikaalnay se pehlay soochain aur aur awaam b sochay… bhai 6 din ka ultimatum wala drama he lagana tha tu phir 6 din baad nikalta ye insaan ke bachay nahi thay??

It’s the responsibility of organisers and PTI leadership is responsible for 6 deaths.

Massive political blunder in my opinion. How can he trust any deals?

If they don't dissolve the assemblies I don't think he can manage the same show of force again.

Those people beaten will barely have thier bruises healed. Those people with smashed cars will have just had them repaired. The stink of tear gas will have just left the nostrils of people.

Will they be willing to take beatings and get shot at all over again? They did it knowing they'd die as martyrs for a revolution - now they'll be thinking "what's the point, he might back away again".

He should have occupied Islamabad for at least 2 days before listening to any deal. Just for the sake of appearances.

Huge gamble. If govt dissolves then fine, if they don't he'll pay a big political price for it.

your brahmin god- fat pandit sharif was known for his bravery and chivalry
here he is scratching his balls with bravery
@doorstar for a hardcore Islamist his obsession with Dalits is definitely weird

For a hardcore agnostic, your obsession with race and insecurity attached to it is also not justifiable.

Massive political blunder in my opinion. How can he trust any deals?

If they don't dissolve the assemblies I don't think he can manage the same show of force again.

Those people beaten will barely have thier bruises healed. Those people with smashed cars will have just had them repaired. The stink of tear gas will have just left the nostrils of people.

Will they be willing to take beatings and get shot at all over again? They did it knowing they'd die as martyrs for a revolution - now they'll be thinking "what's the point, he might back away again".

He should have occupied Islamabad for at least 2 days before listening to any deal. Just for the sake of appearances.

Huge gamble. If govt dissolves then fine, if they don't he'll pay a big political price for it.
One thing is for sure. the guarantee is of some level. otherwise IK could not have made such a decision. there is some other guarantors involved.
and I think some how IK know what was there plan if he stayed at Dchowk. these men women and children could have been injured severely by Nleague goon as you seen last 24 hours.
so there are things which will unfold slowly.

your brahmin god- fat pandit sharif was known for his bravery and chivalry
here he is scratching his balls with bravery
@doorstar for a hardcore Islamist his obsession with Dalits is definitely weird

He is doing it deliberately, on purpose in front of the camera(camera man) when he had to prove a point to the Army, when they went against him

Like, look!! I have got the ballz, you people should be careful. :woot:

@RescueRanger , did that just happen what I think you alluded to yesterday?

Rumors are that a compromise has been reached, to give both parties save face.

IK calls of the dharna, so that N league can dissolve assemblies without IK being there on a container.

PTI gets to call the march off as well.

Things were accelerated after the IMF decision, because now N knows it's in for a reaaallllyyyy tough time.

Within N the thought was to somehow get an IMF deal, if that had happened, they would be in a strong position.

Let's see how this unfolds now...if this is true, or if someone reneges on their commitments.
Sir thank you for tagging me I understand that some people are upset at the decision but they are not looking at the big picture - I called it last night because decisions WERE being made in dining rooms of very important people. You know what I am referring to - I am trying to be cryptic here for obvious reasons.

1653550626023.png

The sheer excessive use of force and gratuitous violence directed towards protesters including women, children and elderly has completely polarised PMLN in various quarters. Even those who espouse venom against Khan couldn't refute the fact - This was a master stroke:

A few things on the agenda for the days ahead:
1. PTI leadership needs to visit the families of deceased party workers
2. We have thousands of workers who have been unlawfully detained and their whereabouts are not known as of now - PTI needs to move SC to take notice of these enforced disappearances.
3. PTI have established a fund of the families of workers. - More news on this later this week!

And I will end this post with 1 clip - which highlights more than anything the quality of people who are with Khan - In the end we are all Pakistan!

As always Pakistan Zindabad.

Request to Supreme Court Imran Khan aur Rana Sanaullah in dono ko adalat bula kar ye eek pr fix karday responsibility ke ye jo 6 bheer bakryaan gareeb ke bachay jo maaray gaye hain iska zemedaar koon hey takay uskay against kaarwaye ki jaye … aur agli baar ye leaders awaam ko nikaalnay se pehlay soochain aur aur awaam b sochay… bhai 6 din ka ultimatum wala drama he lagana tha tu phir 6 din baad nikalta ye insaan ke bachay nahi thay??

How many were killed when Pee Pee and Pee or Noora league were protesting? I see Rana or more importantly the current govt responsible for the lives lost. Not phasing out that some of the protestors might have crossed the line but then again why so frustrated that you are literally attacking almost all the protestors without taking into the fact their are women and kids and senior citizens who are out there as well.

Sir thank you for tagging me I understand that some people are upset at the decision but they are not looking at the big picture - I called it last night because decisions WERE being made in dining rooms of very important people. You know what I am referring to - I am trying to be cryptic here for obvious reasons.

View attachment 848037

The sheer excessive use of force and gratuitous violence directed towards protesters including women, children and elderly has completely polarised PMLN in various quarters. Even those who espouse venom against Khan couldn't refute the fact - This was a master stroke:

2. We have thousands of workers who have been unlawfully detained and their whereabouts are not known as of now - PTI needs to move SC to take notice of these enforced disappearances.
3. PTI have established a fund of the families of workers. - More news on this later this week!

And I will end this post with 1 clip - which highlights more than anything the quality of people who are with Khan - In the end we are all Pakistan!

@ahaider97 you were saying TLP was given similar treatment by PTI and I responded by saying TLP has a long history of violence while PTI didn't this is what I was talking about, single men do violence, and people who come with families are not into violence

At what point does the “strong army wow” intervene?

So many years of political engineering only to become neutral now and watch the dumpster fire they started burn everyone? Generals have lost any semblance of credibility.

View attachment 848037

This is a huge moral victory for Imran Khan and PTI overall, the higher moral values set and demonstrated and with it the crass, brutal and inhuman actions shown by the Shahbaz, Hamza, Rana, Mariyam has made the choice to pick betwen the two opposite forces much clear for the Estab. and it is clearer for the awam too.

Back
Top Bottom