What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Koi aur deal nahi hogi siwai election ki date final denay kay. Like not about wait we will announce elections date in next two months kind of useless talks.

Call it deal, agreement, assurance, anything.

If election dates are announced and govt. disolved, that's about it. This is what Khan was looking for.
Patwaris out there attempting to reframe their shameful loss as a deal. A deal is where two sides walk out with a compromise. PTI got what it wanted. PDM got jack shit.

Joined 25 mins ago and posting lies like a mofo on commission.

@Admin please ban this troll account
He's been reported - he keeps respawning. :D

Koi aur deal nahi hogi siwai election ki date final denay kay. Like not about wait we will announce elections date in next two months kind of useless talks.

Call it deal, agreement, assurance, anything.

If election dates are announced and govt. disolved, that's about it. This is what Khan was looking for.
PTI is the victor - PDM gets nothing from this but a black face!

Still I think a minimum of 12-24 hours was required. I fear the worst.

People were with march for more than 20 hours, it's summer and no arrangement of water, food, shelter and sanitary. I am also disappointed but please consider that I am sitting on comfortable sofa. If I was there, than I would have been getting more frustrated / angered every passing hours of wait. And people like me would have resort to other tactics to vent anger and exert pressure. It's very crucial to have control over ladder of escalation, at the moment IK seem to have it. Let's see what happens in next few days.

Another defeat to pmln

ن لیگ حکومت نے الیکٹرانک ووٹنگ مشین کے استعمال کا بل ختم کر دیا۔

آج پاکستان میں صاف شفاف انتخابات کا راستہ ہمیشہ کیلئے بند کر دیا گیا۔ 👎

اب اگلا ڈاکہ اوورسیز پاکستانیوں کے ووٹ کے حق پر ہو گا۔ 👎

What PTI has got??

SC trying hard to hand sympathy card to PMLN government.
How come sympathy to pmln if court has rejected their petition against pti?

2nd is no one cares about sympathgly to pmln. They already damaged their own party and zardari came out victorious lol

pmln is facing all public now, their ministers getting heat from public, what zardari and party doing? enjoying trips, facilities etc lol

pmln media whatsgroup message says so

How come sympathy to pmln if court has rejected their petition against pti?

2nd is no one cares about sympathgly to pmln. They already damaged their own party and zardari came out victorious lol

pmln is facing all public now, their ministers getting heat from public, what zardari and party doing? enjoying trips, facilities etc lol

pmln media whatsgroup message says so
Zardari is sniggering right now!

Back
Top Bottom