What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Massive political blunder in my opinion. How can he trust any deals?

If they don't dissolve the assemblies I don't think he can manage the same show of force again.

Those people beaten will barely have thier bruises healed. Those people with smashed cars will have just had them repaired. The stink of tear gas will have just left the nostrils of people.

Will they be willing to take beatings and get shot at all over again? They did it knowing they'd die as martyrs for a revolution - now they'll be thinking "what's the point, he might back away again".

He should have occupied Islamabad for at least 2 days before listening to any deal. Just for the sake of appearances.

Huge gamble. If govt dissolves then fine, if they don't he'll pay a big political price for it.

Keeping that much people for days without any arrangement would have been bigger gamble than this one because in that case all Imported Govt. had to do was wait for few days and do nothing. PTI have made the point, shown muscles, busted the myth that "King Makers" can do and get away with anything. If Demands aren't met then PTI should jam all the cities instead of march. People of Islamabad and Pindi have proven that they are enough to bring capital at stand still, exerting pressure from Khyaber to Karachi will more effective then doing it on one point only.

Sir thank you for tagging me I understand that some people are upset at the decision but they are not looking at the big picture - I called it last night because decisions WERE being made in dining rooms of very important people. You know what I am referring to - I am trying to be cryptic here for obvious reasons.

View attachment 848037

The sheer excessive use of force and gratuitous violence directed towards protesters including women, children and elderly has completely polarised PMLN in various quarters. Even those who espouse venom against Khan couldn't refute the fact - This was a master stroke:

A few things on the agenda for the days ahead:
1. PTI leadership needs to visit the families of deceased party workers
2. We have thousands of workers who have been unlawfully detained and their whereabouts are not known as of now - PTI needs to move SC to take notice of these enforced disappearances.
3. PTI have established a fund of the families of workers. - More news on this later this week!

And I will end this post with 1 clip - which highlights more than anything the quality of people who are with Khan - In the end we are all Pakistan!

As always Pakistan Zindabad.

Are you for real? He asked, if you can kindly do some analysis of situation and you came up with meme posts and propaganda. I bet you’re lying you have no sources or chirya.

Check my post from yesterday #2211..

According to Chirya

-PTI leadership is disappointed due to number of people and scattered leadership. It was poorly planned and executed.

-PMLN was scared in the start but now they have refused to accept IK demands

- In order to avoid political suicide, IK got no choice but to stage sit-in, but it’s useless due to “neutrality”

- Back door discussions are on going

Keeping that much people for days without any arrangement would have been bigger gamble than this one because in that case all Imported Govt. had to do was wait for few days and do nothing. PTI have made the point, shown muscles, busted the myth that "King Makers" can do and get away with anything. If Demands aren't met then PTI should jam all the cities instead of march. People of Islamabad and Pindi have proven that they are enough to bring capital at stand still, exerting pressure from Khyaber to Karachi will more effective then doing it on one point only.

What are your demands? I am still confused.

Still I think a minimum of 12-24 hours was required. I fear the worst.

1653551520811.png

Maybe Imran Khan was not informed properly about yesterday's court orders: CJ

Massive political blunder in my opinion. How can he trust any deals?

If they don't dissolve the assemblies I don't think he can manage the same show of force again.

Those people beaten will barely have thier bruises healed. Those people with smashed cars will have just had them repaired. The stink of tear gas will have just left the nostrils of people.

Will they be willing to take beatings and get shot at all over again? They did it knowing they'd die as martyrs for a revolution - now they'll be thinking "what's the point, he might back away again".

He should have occupied Islamabad for at least 2 days before listening to any deal. Just for the sake of appearances.

Huge gamble. If govt dissolves then fine, if they don't he'll pay a big political price for it.

There must be a third party assurance about the agreement to be fulfilled duly, regarding elections ASAP and dissolution of the current government.

And this must have been done with all three parties, the PTI, the PDM govt., the Estab. and most probably a guaranteer.

Are you for real? He asked, if you can kindly do some analysis of situation and you came up with meme posts and propaganda. I bet you’re lying you have no sources or chirya.

Check my post from yesterday #2211..

According to Chirya

-PTI leadership is disappointed due to number of people and scattered leadership. It was poorly planned and executed.

-PMLN was scared in the start but now they have refused to accept IK demands

- In order to avoid political suicide, IK got no choice but to stage sit-in, but it’s useless due to “neutrality”

- Back door discussions are on going
1653551634952.png

"Jab tak election ki date nahi miligi ham nahi jayien gy" "Koi deal kisi sy bhi nahi hogi" .

There was no water and food and people started fainting. With many people around, heat is more. During his speech around 5000-10000 people were there and he claimed 20 lakh so that was also disappointment. PTI is on back foot.

Also during speech, owner of Centauras Mall was with him who is AJK PM. His business was getting affected because people were standing there blocking Centauras mall.

Govt can wait 6 more days and let him come again. Anyway IMF deal is not done so lets sink more.

This time Govt can prepare better, last time they got only 2 days but PTI started preparing a long time ago.

On a lighter note, container must be smelling really bad 🤣 after 20 hours of drive. His plan was he will start at 1pm and reach at 3pm or max by 7pm.

PMLN supporters are happy, PTI supporters are in denial stage.

1653552033559.png

1653552056915.png

"Jab tak election ki date nahi miligi ham nahi jayien gy" "Koi deal kisi sy bhi nahi hogi" .

There was no water and food and people started fainting. With many people around, heat is more. During his speech around 5000-10000 people were there and he claimed 20 lakh so that was also disappointment. PTI is on back foot.

There are now reports coming about election dates has been agreed with the Estab.

And the end of this imported govt. in a stipulated time. All done in the heat of the dharna march through backchannel talks.

And to give good books vibes to SC orders and Fauj too.

And to put PMLN in an awkward position.

Sach karwa lagta hai

Election ki date ly ky jana tha? kya hoa? 6 din aur ab raat ko chapay parwanay hain? Kuch tou apnay supporters ka soch liya hota. becharay dharnay ky liye aye thy.
Go read the news if you think I don't have sources. :D

1653552535846.png

🤡

So IK did a deal? Phir kyun kehta tha koi deal nahi hogi, bas election ki date ly ky jayien gy Islamabad sy.

Koi aur deal nahi hogi siwai election ki date final denay kay. Like not about wait we will announce elections date in next two months kind of useless talks.

Call it deal, agreement, assurance, anything.

If election dates are announced and govt. disolved, that's about it. This is what Khan was looking for.

There must be a third party assurance about the agreement to be fulfilled duly, regarding elections ASAP and dissolution of the current government.

And this must have been done with all three parties, the PTI, the PDM govt., the Estab. and most probably a guaranteer.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

Back
Top Bottom