What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

@RescueRanger , did that just happen what I think you alluded to yesterday?

Rumors are that a compromise has been reached, to give both parties save face.

IK calls of the dharna, so that N league can dissolve assemblies without IK being there on a container.

PTI gets to call the march off as well.

Things were accelerated after the IMF decision, because now N knows it's in for a reaaallllyyyy tough time.

Within N the thought was to somehow get an IMF deal, if that had happened, they would be in a strong position.

Let's see how this unfolds now...if this is true, or if someone reneges on their commitments.

milti nahi maryam laga rahi. Kesa laga army ko bola ke harnay ke baad lol

PTI failed big time and it will further damage Khan’s popularity. Imagine people who spent money for Azadi march. they will ask where is Khan and where is azadi? Instead of criticising opposition you need to do internal audit and compensate poor workers.

Although I am disappointed but let's see he's not fooled by property dealers again.

I don't think that PML-N government would agree to early elections for having the US support.

PML-N and other parties ganged up to form govt. are poodles. He is giving deadline to their handlers, if they have agreed then it doesn't matter what PML-N want.

Last edited:
Yay PTI leadership nay kiya kya hai? Agar ultimatum hi daina tha tu jalsa karkay bi diya ja sakta tha. 5 Pakistani shaheed ho gaye sirf eik ultimatum kay liye. If they were negotiating behind curtain then they shouldnt sacrifice people like goats. Becharay PTI workers aur supporter bewajah danday aur tear gas sehtay rahay. PTI leadership nay bohat hi bhondi harkat ki hai jo bi inka reason hai its not enough.

Mark my words next time 10% banda bi nikal aya tu kehna. Such movements are based on trust which has been lost now.

Absolutely, Khan should compensate poor workers from party funds asap.

lols again coward IK used awaam for his kursi!

bas kardo drama name and shame everyone involved name everyone who is protecting zardari shareefs etc!

stop this maslihat ka bs;

Exactly these people don’t understand they just think they are “cool” and “upper class” because they are supporting Khan. In reality these politicians are same.

Exactly these people don’t understand they just think they are “cool” and “upper class” because they are supporting Khan

If you had went to the march yourself or seen the people there, you wouldn't be making this statement.

Even N league themselves now shy away from making these statements.

If you had went to the march yourself or seen the people there, you wouldn't be making this statement.

Even N league themselves now shy away from making these statements.
He is sitting in UK talking nonsense, what does he know about ground realities other than what's fed to him through Mariym B grade cell.

Back
Top Bottom