What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Every hour he was losing Momentum , Yasin Malik ka case beshak wo hota ya na hota change nai hona tha. Bas thora sa highlight hokr it wouldve gone silent.
Tou IK ne konsa teer maar liya. Deep down, I know all PTI supporters are upset with how this Azaadi March turned out in the end.

Tou IK ne konsa teer maar liya. Deep down, I know all PTI supporters are upset with how this Azaadi March turned out in the end.
I wanna hear your opinion , Agar Imran Khan na hota to you think we wouldve freed Yasin Malik? Try turning on News , it's yasin malik everywhere. Nobody's upset , yahan pr bara mahool ha Dharney ka , I could hear the entrance to islamabad last night. big crowd

Prayers for martyrs and especially all the PTI workers, members of Punjab and Thier famlies for standing tall in the face of oppression from the state machinery during that night of terror where upwards if 1500 people were rounded up in the middle of the night to cripple PTI- clearly didn't

You will be remembered for standing up for the motherland when it needed you the most, we salute your courage
Pakistan zindabad till the end of times, Ameen
D-pWUS0X4AUF1e2.jpeg

Whatever's the case, collective lanat on this chamkadar ki shakal waley peh

Last edited:
lols again coward IK used awaam for his kursi!

bas kardo drama name and shame everyone involved name everyone who is protecting zardari shareefs etc!

stop this maslihat ka bs;

Sab ko French Revolution chahye BUT hamnay asi strategy banaye jesay khoon kraba bach gaya hay waah bhi ….. ziada khoon kraba hosakhta theen likin dekha sirf 6 he maray…

shukar hey Quaid-e-Azam nay is kisam ke chawal strategy nahi banaye warna aaj Pakistan he na hotaa

Well, you have a point.

The PTI thought the march will attract more protestors.

The government resorted to violence and they have been bruised politically.

The next coming days will be very important.

Agar IK ne ye hi kerna tha tou kisi aur din ker leta. 25 ko Yasin Malik ka case highlight kerta. 6 din ka bhi wohi ultimatum diya jo 20 ko diya tha ke long march kerein gey 25 ko. Demands remain same. Just made deaths in vain and played with people.
establishment sey bigarna nai chahta! coward hai khan!

Sab ko French Revolution chahye BUT hamnay asi strategy banaye jesay khoon kraba bach gaya hay waah bhi ….. ziada khoon kraba hosakhta theen likin dekha sirf 6 he maray…

shukar hey Quaid-e-Azam nay is kisam ke chawal strategy nahi banaye warna aaj Pakistan he na hotaa
Actually Qaid had a similar strategy...
There was no voilance or a revolution

Partition was the only voilance and that was people on people thing

As Moeen Pirzada rightly pointed out, PTI has now transited from mummy daddy party to a street fighting force after this episode. They can do anything now.

Back
Top Bottom