What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PMLN bot spotted.
Punjab police is picking up political workers WITHOUT ANY WARRANTS! Why should one cooperate with them.
Have some shame. For a few 1000 bucks you are selling your future generations to slavery.
What kind of state is this where IGs of Islamabad, Punjab are replaced overnight so that corrupt policemen can do bidding of PMLN.
What kind of govt is this that has to take orders from london. Did Quaid gave us independence for this?
Your PDM said that IK has ruined economy and is anti poor. What is happening to econony now?
Have some shame. A convicted thug and drug peddler is interior minister of our state.
I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone can support PMLN Mafia. Dont support IK, but to support PMLN with all thats happening. Even india cannot do the damage to Pakistan that you traitors are doing.
just report these accounts lol
unknown.png

No offence to my fellow Punjabis, but hopefully the Pathans from KPK could teach them how to fight back properly when they reach there -___-

I'm sorry, but, all the videos I'm seeing are them just taking beatings from the Punjab police.
Punjabi sirf us waqt larte hain jab pani sar se guzar jae

Ap in ka ada rasta band kar do
Ye kuch nahi kahein ge
They will only fight when you block their whole path and they are left with no option but fight.

This is sad reality of us Punjabis.

The routes to Punjab from KPK are completely blocked. In Punjab even small towns or cities have a high police presence to stop the rallied towards Islamabad. Just talked to someone in my village pind dadan khan my small native town is even feeling the pressure. Many PTI workers are arrested from their homes.
This time it's a very different and serious situation. When the interior minister we have is a gangster we should expect mass murders and the police to open a fire at protesters.

Hmmm ... we know that courts will never open at the night for relief of common Pakistani and to recognize the right to peaceful protest. They did the drama in the case of Shireen Mazari only to pretend that they are concerned for everyone.

Actually, they are not.

Hope and wish there is no serious law and order situation and everything goes peacefully without any deaths or injuries 🇵🇰

What's happening in Pakistan now is a literal war. Between good and evil. In early 2021, the Taliban freed the Afghan people from western slavery. In 2022, Imran Khan will lead the Azadi movement starting from KPK to Islamabad to free the Pakistani people from western slavery.

No offence but why you want Pakistan to become full Afghanistan? We already suffer by becoming half Afghanistan. Afghanistan is failed state and its leaders now worry more about women cloths then food on table.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom