What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PTI: This is fine. This is halal dehari.

After almost 10 years of PTI rule in KPK. This is KP police. Same corrupt.
At first I thought not even to respond. But you guys are liars and deceitful and should be called out. This video is from a Elite Force Exhibition that happened a while back. The guy was handing gifts not poaching for some camo'd out snipers he help lift the containers. Have some integrity in your false propaganda for God's sake.

Looks like SC is waiting for someone (est) to have their say to allow or not. Hearing postpone till 2.30 pm now.

Pretty weak statements coming from SC which is going in favor of imported govt. 'Nazur Sani','alternate place for dharna' etc. No straight order about removal of blockades and no word on the arrest of PTI workers so far.

Gifts. 🤣 Dosray karien tou corruption khud karo tou gifts.
Hazaar rupay key notes, one at a time. Have you heard of a concept called Salaami (as what is done in weddings). It is a cheap thing to do in this instance I agree but it is not corruption. Unless he forced the Camo'd guy to take a picture with him.

You're a non-Pakistani so you won't understand the situation as properly as us. This situation is not like Egypt with Morsi at all. This is very different. Imran Khan, first of all, is leading the fight against a western installed puppet regime. Secondly, Pakistan is in a far different situation than Egypt and the role of Pakistan in the Islamic world is very different and far more significant.

The goons are those who are trying to do anything to block a democratic protest, something that people have the right to do. The tear gas, the beating of women and children, the raiding of houses. This is fascism. What do you have to say about this?

I dont think it is USA who put current regime in Pakistan. It is always Internal Power who make the change. It is just the same interest between USA and Pakistan internal power (opposition and Armed Force ).

USA contribution is small, every opposition party in parliament system has behavior to kick out current government if they have opportunity to do so like happening in Malaysia, Britain, and others. Indonesia also has similar experience in our early democracy that still adopt parliament system ( Gus Dur is kick out through non convidence vote in 2002).

No offence to my fellow Punjabis, but hopefully the Pathans from KPK could teach them how to fight back properly when they reach there -___-

I'm sorry, but, all the videos I'm seeing are them just taking beatings from the Punjab police.

Hahaha. Pathan aayn Gy Islamabad , to ya to Pakistan jadda jay ga ya yada jay ga.

I dont think it is USA who put current regime in Pakistan. It is always Internal Power who make the change. It is just the same interest between USA and Pakistan internal power ( opposition and Armed Force ).

USA contribution is small, every opposition party in parliament system has behavior to kick out current government if they have opportunity to do so like happening in Malaysia, Britain, and also Indonesia in our early democracy that still adopt parliament system ( Gus Dur is kick out through non convidence vote)

Of course, it's our internal goons who took US money and betrayed the nation. They are traitors and not our legit government. They must be stopped at all cost.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom