What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Of course, it's our internal goons who took US money and betrayed the nation. They are traitors and not our legit government. They must be stopped at all cost.

Not betrayed your nation due to money. It is always inside every opposition power mind to do similar thing if they have opportunity, latest example is what is happening in England with that Jhonson party during Covid period last year.

I have already seen something bad will happen when Imran Khan talk about corrupt previous government bluntly and put Nawaz Sharif in jail, something that no political power in Indonesia will do because it can destroy harmony among political power within the nation.

What I see now is unhealthy democracy where the elites fight with blatant words. I mean in Indonesia at grass root level we see it in Youtube comment section or FB, but the elites always try to bring harmony within political power by not saying something as blunt as Imran Khan always said to his opponent

Not betrayed your nation due to money. It is always inside every opposition power mind to do similar thing if they have opportunity, latest example is what is happening in England with that Jhonson party during Covid period last year.

I have already seen something bad will happen when Imran Khan talk about corrupt previous government bluntly and put Nawaz Sharif in jail, something that no political power in Indonesia will do because it can destroy harmony among political power within the nation.

What I see now is unhealthy democracy where the elites fight with blatant words. I mean in Indonesia at grass root level we see it in Youtube comment section or FB, but the elites always try to bring harmony within political power by not saying something as blunt as Imran Khan always said to his opponent

Imran Khan has always been talking about corruption in Pakistan. This is nothing new. He has gone about tackling corruption with the democratic way, but, unfortunately, our courts and justices are independent and have not done much against those corrupt people.

There is no such thing as "destroying the harmony", this is already done whether Imran Khan mentions corruption or not. The corrupt elite are destroying the harmony by making Pakistan a slave of the west.

PTI didnt share any route plan and took any permissions. 2014 Parliament and PTV attack was done by PTI. When asked for affidavit by PTI that they will remain peaceful in IHC, PTI refused.
PMLN bot spotted.
Punjab police is picking up political workers WITHOUT ANY WARRANTS! Why should one cooperate with them.
Have some shame. For a few 1000 bucks you are selling your future generations to slavery.
What kind of state is this where IGs of Islamabad, Punjab are replaced overnight so that corrupt policemen can do bidding of PMLN.
What kind of govt is this that has to take orders from london. Did Quaid gave us independence for this?
Your PDM said that IK has ruined economy and is anti poor. What is happening to econony now?
Have some shame. A convicted thug and drug peddler is interior minister of our state.
I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone can support PMLN Mafia. Dont support IK, but to support PMLN with all thats happening. Even india cannot do the damage to Pakistan that you traitors are doing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom