What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Lol if you think IK is so unpopular why not let him come.
The stupidity of PMLN supporters is just baffling.
Didnt Fazl, PPP long march came. They came and went without any of their demands met because they had no public support.
Why not then let IK come. If according to you public is not with him, why is while Islamabad under curfew, why is whole state under halt.
Your PMLN has ruined Pakistan.

Imran Khan has always been talking about corruption in Pakistan. This is nothing new. He has gone about tackling corruption with the democratic way, but, unfortunately, our courts and justices are independent and have not done much against those corrupt people.

There is no such thing as "destroying the harmony", this is already done whether Imran Khan mentions corruption or not. The corrupt elite are destroying the harmony by making Pakistan a slave of the west.

In Indonesia we set up a special court to handle corruption, this is what is needed to cut the connection from previous corrupt court system, so far the convicted rate is almost 100%, particularly for cases handled by our Anti Corruption Body (KPK).

Fcuk PDM, and Godfather league, they are not fit to govern Pakistan anymore, they are evil and fascists, hopefully this Azaadi march will succeed.

Real situation is that this government has successfully stalled the long march from Punjab. Let us see, what happens to the IK's procession coming from KPK.

Few hours police will tire out and the public will get safe passage.
This is no doubt unstoppable but please bear in mind that the preparations of imported traitors are also very high. They are prepared to fight for a long time. The interior minister is a gangster so very bad things are expected to happen.

Real situation is that this government has successfully stalled the long march from Punjab. Let us see, what happens to the IK's procession coming from KPK.

Unfortunately yes. Chotay chotay gaon main bhi itni police hai jitni pehli kabhi nhn thi.

This stands true for my own village and also those of a few people I know. Sheikhupura, Gujrat, Faisalabad, thes are the places I know of myself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom