What's new

PTI announces anti-budget protests

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Thursday rejected the federal budget of 2013-14, calling deeming it anti-people and announced to hold a series of protests across Punjab.

PTI Punjab President Ejaz Chaudhry alleged that the current budget was formulated to provide relief to industrialists and business community and has rather created difficulties for poor people.

He said PTI workers would stage demonstrations in all district headquarters across Punjab from tomorrow. -

PTI announces anti-budget protests | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

enough with protests....
PTI should take the matter to the parliament not streets...

when is KPK giving its own budget for the province!!! & for god sake let something work without protests!! protests are losing popularity!!!!

when is KPK giving its own budget for the province!!! & for god sake let something work without protests!! protests are losing popularity!!!!

PTI may have changed tactics and wooing "Jaahil Awaam" of Pakistan..
Jaahil awaam voted them out this time and Jaahil people like protests

PTI may have changed tactics and wooing "Jaahil Awaam" of Pakistan..
Jaahil awaam voted them out this time and Jaahil people like protests

but time for PTI to stop Friday protests like JI! and work on KPK budget.

seriously PTI needs to keep people motivated to protest by not doing daily protests!

Count down of 90 days has begun from May 31. I was expecting major development in KPK but they have used their time, money and energy on protests. This is absolutely ridiculous

I used to laugh at these PTI clowns, now I am starting to feel sorry for them. It seems like protesting on everything from "why it rained" to "oh we dont like the budget" is in their fate. I know for a fact that Imran khans main focus will be to put hurdles on govts way so they cannot function properly. Someone let imran khan know that PMLN won majority votes. Hamaray voters nay ek PAD marna hai or tumhari tsunami khatam ho jaye gi. Burger bacho. The budget is economy friendly. It was a teeka that was needed to put pakistan on the track again. A business friendly budget encourages investors to invest more money thus creating more jobs. We are in debt, we need money to pay our debts so our future generations dont have to worry about it. Our circular debt will be repayed in 60 days which will control loadshedding. I ask people to take your heads out of Imran khans butt and think for a country for once.

If you have so much problems, why dont you go to court? You think you guys can hijack the government by going on the streets? Remember, PMLN is a party who has fought against a dictator. PMLN isnt scared of burger bachay.

I used to laugh at these PTI clowns, now I am starting to feel sorry for them. It seems like protesting on everything from "why it rained" to "oh we dont like the budget" is in their fate. I know for a fact that Imran khans main focus will be to put hurdles on govts way so they cannot function properly. Someone let imran khan know that PMLN won majority votes. Hamaray voters nay ek PAD marna hai or tumhari tsunami khatam ho jaye gi. Burger bacho. The budget is economy friendly. It was a teeka that was needed to put pakistan on the track again. A business friendly budget encourages investors to invest more money thus creating more jobs. We are in debt, we need money to pay our debts so our future generations dont have to worry about it. Our circular debt will be repayed in 60 days which will control loadshedding. I ask people to take your heads out of Imran khans butt and think for a country for once.

If you have so much problems, why dont you go to court? You think you guys can hijack the government by going on the streets? Remember, PMLN is a party who has fought against a dictator. PMLN isnt scared of burger bachay.

I suggest you see all of today's TV shows.

Geo, ARY, Express and all...every program had a very very factual, fruitful and intellectual debate, PTI and PML. Both discussed the stuff in a very good mood, with PTI lauding the good things in the budget and criticizing the bad based on facts, not on rhetoric. As PTI said, it will appreciate the good, criticize the bad. It has done that.

Online supporters of both parties (majority of them) discuss very immaturely, no facts or anything, like PML and PPP used to. But in real life PTI and PML representatives talk on facts and figures in a mature way.

Rather, it seems you are a immature kid with the kind of vocabulary you have used.

The poor people voted heavily for PML-N, now, I say let them enjoy.

Exactly, this nation will not change until it's forced to change, until the common man is on the brink of survival.

Until then, status quo will remain.

PTI is trying to shift the focus from the drone attacks and transit aid... still passing through NWFP.

PTI should have been protesting the arrest of those, who added $billions to the national debt.

A thousand dollar question, why PTI is quite against PPP's corruption and does not demand accountability of last regime?

Back
Top Bottom