What's new

PTCL to Offer 50 Mbps Internet Speed

Common you indian guys!
pakistanis have so many problems for themselves and economic probs and all that.
At least they get something to cheer for from this. Don't bring indian internet connection into all these i'm mean are we comparing everything we have!! Just shows some superiority complex existing among indians! please do not post unnecessarily.
Thank you
chill vigilante
As far as i know pakistan has betr internet connectivity and rates r cheaper.

Just shows some superiority complex existing among indians! please do not post unnecessarily.

Superiority complex? huhhh....! It is more of an obsession and inferiority complex more than anything else......!

PTCL is more concerned about the speed then quality. Honestly, there pathetic customer services sometimes makes you through away all these modems and devices etc. I don't want a 50Mbps connection, I want my 2Mb connection to work flawlessly and when a problem arises, they should send in the technician in time. For a disconnection problem you've to wait for weeks to be fixed - and I don't want to say anything about their DNS servers. But yes, I did try that EVO and I'm really impressed with that - PTCL should divert their resources to wireless aka 3G implementation because that's the way to go hassle free in implementing the infrastructure.

chill vigilante
As far as i know pakistan has betr internet connectivity and rates r cheaper.

Bandwidth rates in India are much cheaper than in the US, and similarly, they are even cheaper in Pakistan than in India. It is more related to the purchasing power of the mass that uses internet regularly, and somewhat also influenced by the unchecked monopolistic nature of the corporations involved. It's good news for Pakistan, such facilities (rather, necessities in this era) increase the productivity of population manifolds.

You literally went searching definition? :woot:
You got a problem dude!

just to show you the actual meaning. you used the wrong word. you're always welcome!
you got a prob with me?? even though i tried to make this thread uninterrupted !!:what:

To be honest I am using PTCL since a year or two and I am pretty much satisfied with the quality of service. Much better than Wateen, Qubee blah blah..!

Common you indian guys!
pakistanis have so many problems for themselves and economic probs and all that.
At least they get something to cheer for from this. Don't bring indian internet connection into all these i mean are we comparing everything we have!! Just shows some superiority complex existing among indians! please do not post unnecessarily.
Thank you

your lowlife post is reported, stop crying, you are crying from the day one you joined here

your lowlife post is reported, stop crying, you are crying from the day one you joined here

And i suppose you are laughing after reporting my post. OR are you whining??
what an irony i said tough about indians and a pakistani is upset!! the world is indeed strange!!:woot:

Still with out electricty all these infrastructure improvements in telecom don't make a big difference to investors

In shahzadon ki EVO tu chalti nahai hai..!!

Back
Top Bottom