What's new

PTCL to Offer 50 Mbps Internet Speed

Right now i am paying Rs 2000 for 4 MB ... but i want 20 MB in Rs 2000 ... will it be possible ?

Have you tested your connection/bandwidth to see what you can actually get?

Speakeasy - Speed Test

I am on the east coast of America and, right now, am getting download 5.5 mbps if check Atlanta and 4.1 mbps if Seattle.

:blink: This is whoopingly high! Here 1 mbps costs PKR 839 unlimited...!

Belive me and yeah the prices have gone down there is areason why they are charging so much only airtel and bsnl provides broadband all over india realiance tata vodafone are just out of this business

And yeah at this price you may get a 512kbps conection without unlimited option

Oops Sorry! PKR 839 is student package i.e., for students. Otherwise same package costs PKR 1200.

Oops Sorry! PKR 839 is student package i.e., for students. Otherwise same package costs PKR 1200.

no Students needed .. This is Pakistan . Just call a friend in a PTCL :D .. i help a dozen of friends ...

i am using ptcl 1 mb connection and IPTV ,, IPTV is really awesum using it from last 2 years :yahoo:

Initially it would be expensive but I hope its a success. If not, then only rich people stuffed with cash will use the facility which isint much required! I am using 512 KB btw :lol:

Cause I dont have 4 MB facility here! :angry:

Common you indian guys!
pakistanis have so many problems for themselves and economic probs and all that.
At least they get something to cheer for from this. Don't bring indian internet connection into all these i mean are we comparing everything we have!! Just shows some superiority complex existing among indians! please do not post unnecessarily.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom