What's new

PSLV-C39 carrying navigation satellite IRNSS-1H failed

You just grew another inch. Continue stumping :D

I know you would

1b0bb1d82477c5927831f7099a364f6f070081a06de98d0dc88ab557122e0aff.jpg

Tell me, Mr Han, what's the difference between regional & global navigation system?

The chest stumping is real supa power besides i arent Mr Han :D

If you wanna to know just google it. Why are you asking rhetoric question ?

Its not as if google is banned in supaland is that so :D

Tell me, Mr Han, what's the difference between regional & global navigation system?
you not heard of beidou??? not heard of GPS??? not heard of Gloness??? not heard of galilayo? all 4 are global systems. 24 satalits are need for global system.

poor india only has 7 setelite. oh wait only 6 because 1 not working. hahahah pethetic country.

funny that guy with roket photo doesn't know such basic details. lol :haha::haha::haha::haha:

The chest stumping is real supa power besides i arent Mr Han :D

Sure, chini troll.

you not heard of beidou??? not heard of GPS??? not heard of Gloness??? not heard of galilayo? all 4 are global systems. 24 satalits are need for global system.

Dumbass, the question is not for you.

And it can be answered in a single word- 'coverage'

poor india only has 7 setelite. oh wait only 6 because 1 not working. hahahah pethetic country.

Again dumbass Markhor, it's a regional Navigation system. And it is operational now.

Supa power develops regional system because India navigation system is unreliable and nobody wants to use. I applaud ISRO for having such foresight.

No one say making profit is wrong. However your supapower chest stumping is real. Continue hitting it, it might just grow a couple of inch by the end of the day:D

Sure, chini troll.

Again dumbass Markhor, it's a regional Navigation system. And it is operational now.

So it's not like you know it. Haha, as expected

You try so hard brah

CbkZ2lNUsAQkP3D.jpg

No dancing? Let me link it for you

giphy.gif

Isn't it called karma?
Trying hard to save face just like what happened in doklam

this is open forum not privat chat. now who is dumba$$:haha::haha::haha:

covrage what covrage with 6 satalites??? and who knows how much they work??? how pethetic india is.

only 6 navigation satalites only 6 :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:wanna be shupa powa but no money for 24???:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

it's a regional Navigation system. And it is operational now.
it is fail system. learn some hard truth. or keep reading my post on pdf maybe you will learn something. :haha::haha::haha:

You try so hard brah

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't try too hard, 50 cents.

this is open forum not privat chat.

Barging into a conversation between two people is surely expected from an uncultured Markhor.

covrage what covrage with 6 satalites??? and who knows how much they work???

Stupid much ?

Illustration of the IRNSS coverage which includes an area of ~1500 km around the Indian land mass

IRNSS_Auto0.jpeg

It is already being upgraded to include more area & is progressing towards a global system...

“After that we will look at taking it gradually over the entire globe, may be in less than a decade. It could be done by adding a set of regional satellites over adjoining countries. We are working towards this with other countries – South Korea and the Gulf nations, to name a few,” Mr. Kiran Kumar said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le-in-satellite-navigation/article7740134.ece

it is fail system. learn some hard truth.

Really ? Says who, a Markhor ?

how pethetic

You mean this ? The great 'Badr-B'...

badrb.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom