What's new

PSLV-C39 carrying navigation satellite IRNSS-1H failed

According to the many here the failure is down to hard luck. :D:lol:

Barging into a conversation between two people is surely expected from an uncultured Markhor.
now i remember you from other defence forum. i remeber there you vomit nonsense and claim to be expart but there people don't take you seriously. :haha:

Illustration of the IRNSS coverage which includes an area of ~1500 km around the Indian land mass
anyone can make in photoshop. why i belive it true. now let me teach you real science. 6 satalite are moviing in round orbit so it cannot give any covrge. minimum 12 is need for half covrage meaning 6 satalite always visible and 24 satalite need for full covrage meaning 12 satalite always visibe.

lol. so you see above. now you understand. or do you forget earth is round????? :omghaha: or you belive in vedic science???:omghaha: go learn basic satalite orbit system before using profile picture of roket.:haha:

learn here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite#Orbit_types

also learn here navigation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_navigation

It is already being upgraded to include more area & is progressing towards a global system...

“After that we will look at taking it gradually over the entire globe, may be in less than a decade. It could be done by adding a set of regional satellites over adjoining countries. We are working towards this with other countries – South Korea and the Gulf nations, to name a few,” Mr. Kiran Kumar said.
more day dreams. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
you know cost of global covrage???? no you don't.
you know how many years it will take for isro to send all 24 satalite???? no yo don't.

let me tell you cost would be in billions and isro sends 1 navigation satalite every 1.5 years. so total time for 24 satalite is 36 years. :haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: now even more funny do you know life of one satalite is only 10 years. so by time india will send another 6 satalite in 9 years old 6 will be retired. so you will still only have 6. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
even more funny isro hasn't made recivers for navigation satalite.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i can't belive what a joke country india is. all world is laughing on india. but indians are too busy relesing hot air.

and you mr.gslv don't read too much vedic books. go learn first. you are speking with expart here. becareful.

now i remember you from other defence forum. i remeber there you vomit nonsense and claim to be expart but there people don't take you seriously. :haha:

Says a dumbass who has been banned from every defense forum out there & still comes back to post nonsense.

And not to forget you're an expert in engineering & technology, particularly in the field of bridge 'polls' & submarine 'bodies' :rofl:

anyone can make in photoshop. why i belive it true. now let me teach you real science. 6 satalite are moviing in round orbit so it cannot give any covrge. minimum 12 is need for half covrage meaning 6 satalite always visible and 24 satalite need for full covrage meaning 12 satalite always visibe.

lol. so you see above. now you understand. or do you forget earth is round????? or you belive in vedic science??? go learn basic satalite orbit system before using profile picture of roket.

Dumbfck, ever heard of the term Geostationary/Geosynchronous orbit ?

IRNSS - Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System

Space Segment

The IRNSS space segment consists of 7 satellites (3 GEO and 4 GSO). The 3 GEOs will be located at 32.5o E, 83oE and 131o E and the 4 GSOs have their longitude crossings 55o E and 111.75o E (two in each plane).

Now if you don't even know what GEO is...

A geostationary orbit, geostationary Earth orbit or geosynchronous equatorial orbit (GEO) is a circular orbit 35,786 kilometres (22,236 mi) above the Earth's equator and following the direction of the Earth's rotation. An object in such an orbit has an orbital period equal to the Earth's rotational period (one sidereal day) and thus appears motionless, at a fixed position in the sky, to ground observers.

Now tell me that those 3 Geostationary (GEO) satellite in those longitudes wouldn't be visible 24X7 in the IOR. :rofl: :rofl:

The rest 4 satellites in geosynchronous orbits will trace paths (analemmas) in the shape of number '8'.

irnss-positioning.jpg

This is opposed to GPS which uses satellites in Medium Earth orbit.

And you need at least 4 satellites at a time for GPS, not 6 !!!So kid, please read up & stop embarrassing yourself.

let me tell you cost would be in billions

If you forgot, we are not bikhari Pakistan :omghaha: :omghaha:

ISRO Budget to Increase 23 Percent, Venus & Mars Missions Planned

and isro sends 1 navigation satalite every 1.5 years. so total time for 24 satalite is 36 years.

really ? Let's see.

16.JPG

India is building around 12-16 satellites these years, and you're saying that we need 1.5 years ? :lol:

And no, ISRO don't need to bother about building IRNSS satellites these days, those are built one by the Indian industry.

Alpha Design pact with ISRO for satellite assembly, integration and testing (AIT)

Meanwhile there is an 'Islamic nuclear power' which don't have even one certified private sector aerospace vendor...

NO what is gloness??

But but but he is an 'expart'. :rofl:

As opposed to LM5, 4, 3 or whatever ?

Last edited:
Says a ******* who has been banned from every defense forum out there & still comes back to post ******.
because indian fake patriots are having intolrance for true secular patriot like myself.

And not to forget you're an expert in engineering & technology, particularly in the field of bridge 'polls' & submarine 'bodies'
i see. you are jelos of my achivment. i am higly knowing expart in many fileds. but you are only having roket photo. so you can claim to be intelighent. :omghaha: if i tell you everything you will get shoked. but i will not tell you because privacy.:dirol:

ever heard of the term Geostationary/Geosynchronous orbit ?
lol more stupidity. :omghaha: listen mr. gslv all navigation satalite are living in low to medium erth orbit. GEO is too far so signal don't reach on small device like phone. :haha: GEO is only for science reserch satalite.:haha: unles india has some magic vedic holy cow science it not posible.

And you need at least 4 satellites at a time for GPS, not 6
4 satalite for GPS??? only 4??:suicide: minimum for is 6 but for 98%+ accuracy you need 8 satelite all visible at all times. and i am only taking civilin use. military need at least 10 satalite for 99.99% accuracy.

NO what is gloness??
gloness is russian gps. you don't even know this?:haha:
stop wasting time on bollywood films. here read and learn something. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GLONASS

maybe your english not good. let me tell you agin bilions. meaning many more then 1 bilion. now lets see. isro 1 year buget is 1 bilion now 23% increase meaning 0.23 bilion total 1.23 bilion. also this is entire buget not buget of gps like system. so where will india get bilions that you speak?

India is building around 12-16 satellites these years, and you're saying that we need 1.5 years ? :lol:
lol. what 12-16 satalites?? india can barly send 4 satalie in 1 year. and 1 or 2 always fail. so where are 12-16 satelits???? stop relesing hot air.

Meanwhile there is an 'Islamic nuclear power' which don't have even one certified private sector aerospace vendor...
pakistan has better industry than poor india. pakistani JF17 is world's best asia's no1 plane. where is indian teja? pakistani defence indusrty is 2nd most powerful after china in asia. and india can't even build t0ilets. so stop your nonsence.

see. you are jelos of my achivment. i am higly knowing expart in many fileds.

eb6.jpg

lol more stupidity. :omghaha: listen mr. gslv all navigation satalite are living in low to medium erth orbit. GEO is too far so signal don't reach on small device like phone.

Stupid much ?

Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (Japan)

QZSS uses three satellites, each 120° apart, in highly inclined, slightly elliptical, geosynchronous orbits. Because of this inclination, they are not geostationary; they do not remain in the same place in the sky. Instead, their ground traces are asymmetrical figure-8 patterns (analemmas), designed to ensure that one is almost directly overhead (elevation 60° or more) over Japan at all times.

BeiDou-1 (China)

BeiDou-1 is an experimental regional navigation system, which consists of four satellites (three working satellites and one backup satellite). The satellites themselves were based on the Chinese DFH-3 geostationary communications satellite and had a launch weight of 1,000 kilograms (2,200 pounds) each.

Unlike the American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and European Galileo systems, which use medium Earth orbit satellites, BeiDou-1 uses satellites in geostationary orbit. This means that the system does not require a large constellation of satellites, but it also limits the coverage to areas on Earth where the satellites are visible. The area that can be serviced is from longitude 70°E to 140°E and from latitude 5°N to 55°N. A frequency of the system is 2491.75 MHz.

GEO is too far so signal don't reach on small device like phone.

I cannot stop laughing...:rofl:

GEO is only for science reserch satalite

GEO is used for communication satellites, doofus.

4 satalite for GPS??? only 4??:suicide: minimum for is 6 but for 98%+ accuracy you need 8 satelite all visible at all times. and i am only taking civilin use.

The satellites in the GPS constellation are arranged into six equally-spaced orbital planes surrounding the Earth. Each plane contains four "slots" occupied by baseline satellites. This 24-slot arrangement ensures users can view at least four satellites from virtually any point on the planet.

http://www.gps.gov/systems/gps/space/

Yes.

For them it was always a game of a chance, unlike NASA = Game of science.

If success, Told ya so! type and ISRO is the best in India's industry.
If doomed. of course hard luck/bad luck.

Amitabh Bachchan has four gemstones on his fingers. He should gift one of it to ISRO.

Even the top Indian man who can make or break India aka PM of India is superstitious:

Modi in Indian Parliament:

modi-kiss---video_650_052014062218.jpg

Luck vs Science?

DUH!

lol. what 12-16 satalites?? india can barly send 4 satalie in 1 year. so where are 12-16 satelits???? and 1 or 2 always fail

Cry bit-ch!!! Last time an Indian launch failed was 7 years before...

Zi6s9zt.png

pakistani JF17 is world's best asia's no1 plane. where is indian teja? pakistani defence indusrty is 2nd most powerful after china in asia.

rofl_example_image.png

Last edited:
Stupid much ?

Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (Japan)

QZSS uses three satellites, each 120° apart, in highly inclined, slightly elliptical, geosynchronous orbits. Because of this inclination, they are not geostationary; they do not remain in the same place in the sky. Instead, their ground traces are asymmetrical figure-8 patterns (analemmas), designed to ensure that one is almost directly overhead (elevation 60° or more) over Japan at all times.

BeiDou-1 (China)

BeiDou-1 is an experimental regional navigation system, which consists of four satellites (three working satellites and one backup satellite). The satellites themselves were based on the Chinese DFH-3 geostationary communications satellite and had a launch weight of 1,000 kilograms (2,200 pounds) each.

Unlike the American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and European Galileo systems, which use medium Earth orbit satellites, BeiDou-1 uses satellites in geostationary orbit. This means that the system does not require a large constellation of satellites, but it also limits the coverage to areas on Earth where the satellites are visible. The area that can be serviced is from longitude 70°E to 140°E and from latitude 5°N to 55°N. A frequency of the system is 2491.75 MHz.
lol lol geostationary does not mean sat doesn't change position. it is only stationary until other sat takes its place. all orbits change. learn basics first.

The satellites in the GPS constellation are arranged into six equally-spaced orbital planes surrounding the Earth. Each plane contains four "slots" occupied by baseline satellites. This 24-slot arrangement ensures users can view at least four satellites from virtually any point on the planet.

http://www.gps.gov/systems/gps/space/

6 orbits meaning 6 satalites. now it says 4 from any point meaning hard to reach places like antarctica.

I cannot stop laughing...:rofl:
early sign of madness???? go see your doctor immidialty.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom