What's new

PSLV-C39 carrying navigation satellite IRNSS-1H failed

if you read all article you will know that to recive GEO signle you need big dish like antena. so little phone can't catch signle.

You forgot the relationship with frequency ? IRNSS uses dual S&L band.

11.JPG
11.JPG

Despite having such claimed 'high' rates of sanitation coverage & cleanliness, 66 out of 1000 infants die in Pakistan before the age of one- double the IMR of that of India.

Too bad...

You forgot the relationship with frequency ? IRNSS uses dual S&L band.

View attachment 422550 View attachment 422550
lol. really really????? lol lol. hahahahah

S and L bands are for accuracy and for use in cloud weather. it has nothing to do with distance. you can't beam s or l link from GEO and catch from small reciever inside a small phone.

your tv uses l and s band. even radar uses l and s band can you catch radar signal on your phone??????

S and L bands are for accuracy and for use in cloud weather. it has nothing to do with distance. you can't beam s or l link from GEO and catch from small reciever inside a small phone.

I know that doofus, that's what make does away with the requirement of ionospheric modelling in IRNSS

Yes, S band can be received from GEO. heard of S-DMB ?

Also,

List of products that support the Quasi-Zenith Satellite System (QZSS)

I know that doofus, that's what make does away with the requirement of ionospheric modelling in IRNSS

Yes, S band can be received from GEO. heard of S-DMB ?
no one is saying you can't beam s band from GEO. all i am saying is that you can't catch s beam from GEO ON YOUR PHONE. now does your phone catch S-DMB from GEO satalie?????????

like what another guy said, Heaven decided to forsake india for what it did at doklam.

Karma comes back quick and fast, and hits you where it hurts most

ike what another guy said, Heaven decided to forsake india for what it did at doklam.

Karma comes back quick and fast, and hits you where it hurts most

I wonder what China has done, to suffer four launch failures within one year.

So much for Karma...:lol:

[Anyway, nice to see you using Indian concepts like Karma]

but japan too doesn't have navigation satalite in GEO.

It's GSO. How exactly is it much different from Indian case ?

what nonsense!
Of course any antenna would catch but will not be able to read due to specific filter in the circuit.

:cheesy:
I wonder what China has done, to suffer four launch failures within one year.

So much for Karma...:lol:

[Anyway, nice to see you using Indian concepts like Karma]

China already sent a guy up to space 14 years back.

India manned space program still not sure

Karma only applies to indians :rofl:

oh my god :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: i am dealing with real stupid here.

Please learn basic of both first.

geosynchronous orbit (GSO) and geostationary orbit (GEO)

GEO is far away and it is still so it is called stationary.

GSO is lower and it moves with earth so it has to sync every few hours.

How does this rant has anything to do with what you said earlier?

According to you, the Indian launch failures is a Karmic reaction.

Then the 4 launch launch failures should also be a Karmic reaction too. What's the difference ?

what nonsense!
Of course any antenna would catch but will not be able to read due to specific filter in the circuit.
then mr expart why do we need large dish antennas on roof??? why do we need large antennas for space missions?? acording to you we can use mobile phones with different circuit. problem solved. :haha: we can put phone in plane for radar signals problem solved:omghaha: put phone on your house and your house will catch signals from mars.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

How does this rant has anything to do with what you said earlier?

According to you, the Indian launch failures is a Karmic reaction.

Then the 4 launch launch failures should also be a Karmic reaction too. What's the difference ?

The 4 launch failures are failures.

India's launch failure is karma

:cheesy:

China already sent a guy up to space 14 years back.

Our Indian Astronaut Rakesh Sharma have been to space in 1984 years before you small eyed Chinese masters did only back in 2010s

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom