What's new

PSLV-C39 carrying navigation satellite IRNSS-1H failed

lol lol geostationary does not mean sat doesn't change position. it is only stationary until other sat takes its place.

Stupid much ? It will remain on that position untill it has finished mission duration & moved to a graveyard orbit

6 orbits meaning 6 satalites

dumbfck, it means six orbital planes with 4 satellites per plane

orbits.gif

6 orbits meaning 6 satalites. now it says 4 from any point meaning hard to reach places like antarctica

tomorrow you would want LPS(lunar positioning system) on moon but it's not really required yet. Similarly when required India will place it for Antarctica too.

Orbital planes are not same as orbit. It#s a disc with many circles (orbit)

And even 6 orbits means multiple satellite too, binary satellites , etc per orbit. Can be placed

Lol stupid, explain how the signals would be hard to reach from GEO compared to MEO.
basic prinicpal of distance and spread of radiation. but ofcource you don't understand basics.

Cry bit-ch!!! Last time an Indian launch failed was 7 years before...
no last time indian launch failed was just 24 hourse ago

rofl_example_image.png

If you forgot, we are not bikhari Pakistan :omghaha: :omghaha:

ISRO Budget to Increase 23 Percent, Venus & Mars Missions Planned

really ? Let's see.

View attachment 422434

India is building around 12-16 satellites these years, and you're saying that we need 1.5 years ? :lol:
show me 12-16 satalite in 1 year just show me.

basic prinicpal of distance and spread of radiation. but ofcource you don't understand basics.

And this is supposed to affect signal from GEO many magnitudes larger than MEO?

no last time indian launch failed was just 24 hourse ago

2 failures in 7 years. So much for 'celebrating'. Meanwhile in Pakistan...

Ok, no launches from Pakistan :rofl:

2 failures in 7 years. So much for 'celebrating'. Meanwhile in Pakistan...

Ok, no launches from Pakistan :rofl:
because pakistan spends money wisly on important things. where india goes for mee too with china. this will bankrupt poor india.

by the way someone tell me agin how many people in india has t0ilets? by the way you have t0ilet in your house right??? @gslv mk3 :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What's in it, genius ?
ok now i have to teach you everything. ok here we go

Consumer satellites use a concentrated beam to give a stronger signal over a smaller land area. The area over which the signals can be received is called the footprint of a satellite. Footprint diagrams show the area of coverage, including the antenna size which is needed for good reception in the central and outlying areas. Under normal conditions, good reception within the footprint area is possible for as much as 99.9% of the time. However, exceptional weather conditions can have an adverse effect on reception quality for short periods.

VHB6-2.gif

The downlink signal is sent to earth in a focused beam, via a parabolic antenna, that looks quite similar to a receiving dish antenna. From there, it can be picked up by private antenna, shared antenna installations and cable companies.

above is from link. please go and read all page.

Consumer satellites use a concentrated beam to give a stronger signal over a smaller land area. The area over which the signals can be received is called the footprint of a satellite. Footprint diagrams show the area of coverage, including the antenna size which is needed for good reception in the central and outlying areas. Under normal conditions, good reception within the footprint area is possible for as much as 99.9% of the time. However, exceptional weather conditions can have an adverse effect on reception quality for short periods.

Yeah I know. The point is ?

Sure, that's why Pakistan has such low HDI & high illiteracy & malnutrition.

The only developing country to have decreasing literacy rate

Literacy rate in Pakistan slips by 2%
Pkaistanis live much better then r@ptistanis.

read below some hard truth on indian education system.

https://www.economist.com/news/lead...so-one-worst-india-has-made-primary-education

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...n-system-is-terrible/articleshow/48289756.cms

giving fake litracy numbers will not make india shupa powa.

Yeah I know. The point is ?
if you read all article you will know that to recive GEO signle you need big dish like antena. so little phone can't catch signle.

now i remember you from other defence forum. i remeber there you vomit nonsense and claim to be expart but there people don't take you seriously. :haha:

anyone can make in photoshop. why i belive it true. now let me teach you real science. 6 satalite are moviing in round orbit so it cannot give any covrge. minimum 12 is need for half covrage meaning 6 satalite always visible and 24 satalite need for full covrage meaning 12 satalite always visibe.

lol. so you see above. now you understand. or do you forget earth is round????? :omghaha: or you belive in vedic science???:omghaha: go learn basic satalite orbit system before using profile picture of roket.:haha:

learn here

also learn here navigation

more day dreams. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
you know cost of global covrage???? no you don't.
you know how many years it will take for isro to send all 24 satalite???? no yo don't.

let me tell you cost would be in billions and isro sends 1 navigation satalite every 1.5 years. so total time for 24 satalite is 36 years. :haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: now even more funny do you know life of one satalite is only 10 years. so by time india will send another 6 satalite in 9 years old 6 will be retired. so you will still only have 6. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
even more funny isro hasn't made recivers for navigation satalite.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i can't belive what a joke country india is. all world is laughing on india. but indians are too busy relesing hot air.

and you mr.gslv don't read too much vedic books. go learn first. you are speking with expart here. becareful.
I don't want to reply to a madrassa educated, spoiled troller like you but i should have to now minimum 24 satellites needed atleast to have a global positioning system & they are placed in MEO which takes 12 hours to complete an orbit which means GPS satellites orbit twice every 24 hours but Indian IRNNS system have been built considering only India, the satellites placed in Geo synchronous orbit & they orbit along their serving area.

Pkaistanis live much better then r@ptistanis.

read below some hard truth on indian education system.

Yawn moron...

You're in the bottom as far as living standards are concerned

India's composite Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.609 as against Pakistan's0.538. India ranks 130 worldwide in HDI, while Pakistan's ranking is worse at 147

No one cares about anecdotes...here is solid world bank data

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?locations=IN-PK

Now cry, low HDI troll.

Yawn moron...

You're in the bottom as far as living standards are concerned

India's composite Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.609 as against Pakistan's0.538. India ranks 130 worldwide in HDI, while Pakistan's ranking is worse at 147

No one cares about anecdotes...here is solid world bank data

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.ADT.LITR.ZS?locations=IN-PK

Now cry, low HDI troll.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

at least pakistanis have t0ilets in their homes.

by the way you haven't answer my question do you go inside or outside like most indians.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom