What's new

PSLV-C39 carrying navigation satellite IRNSS-1H failed

Without Atomic clock, (which is also known as the timekeeper) There is no GPS system.

Did I say this?
Or, you are out to teach me some as my professor you newbie?

Stay away with your frivolous & flippant rants.

bakwas band kar apni ...
I am only telling you that, that info is not correct the way it has been generated.

bakwas band kar apni ...
I am only telling you that, that indo is not correct the way it has been generated.

Don't seek the attention by tagging me.
I know you want to get noticed.

Stop your rough tantrums.
They wont work.
Or get ignored.

heat shield did not separate...
was a minor problem resulting into major failure...
I don't rule out sabotage
Some one didnt run the complete regression testing properly. This is a very simple issue but it has caused major loss both financially and heart broken at the ISRO, Pvt firm involved and NAVIK constellation

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Han warrior has become very wise after the spate of failures chinese launches suffered.
We should all encourage him to stay on the straight and narrow.
Don't be so low Kap, launch failures and national sovereignty are two different things. Indians were jumping in joy when CZ-5 L2 failed, so?

Without ppl like Han warrior , would you come to pdf ?
Yes, there are some very good members here, although a few have moved on to some place else. I agree it won't be as much fun but still.

no need to be sad.

in space roket such accidant happne lot of time. look how much spaceX fail. look how much china fail. look how much russia fail. i rmember in russia fail mission 9 satalite fail on once. on big roket. so think how much mony lost? so india failing is not new. so be happy. next time work hard.

Daar ke aage hi jeet hai.

Back
Top Bottom