What's new

PSLV C22 blasts off with IRNSS-1A

Congratulation, I think India will exceed Galileo navigation system(delay for money) in future, become the forth biggest Navigation system of the world, Galileo navigation system only has 4 Satellites in orbit.

1a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Link - India's first dedicated navigation satellite placed in orbit ? NDTV.com Photo Gallery

Congratulations ISRO. You have made us proud. PSLV is now tried and tested.
Please repeat the same performance with GSLV next month.

I wonder who is brave enough to put their satellite on the GSLV rocket. If I'm the insurance company, I would not insure this satellite.

I wonder who is brave enough to put their satellite on the GSLV rocket. If I'm the insurance company, I would not insure this satellite.

GSAT-14 will be launched by GSLV-MkII next month.

GSAT-14 is equipped with 6 Ku and 6 Ext C band transponders which will cover whole India in terms of coverage. The satellite also carries Ka band beacons which will be used to study the impact of climate on the Ka band satellite communication links in the region.

GSLV Mk II variant uses an Indian cryogenic engine and is capable of launching 2500 kg into geostationary transfer orbit. Previous GSLV vehicles (GSLV Mk.I) have used Russian cryogenic engines

Indian government probably insure this satellite as this is a unproven rocket. All unproven rockets are too risky.

Everything is unproven, until proven.. You are just stating the obvious..
BTW.. all satellites are insured by ISRO with Indian insurance companies. Only, the insurance premiums vary with type of vehicle used to launch them.

GSAT-14 will be launched by GSLV-MkII next month.

GSAT-14 is equipped with 6 Ku and 6 Ext C band transponders which will cover whole India in terms of coverage. The satellite also carries Ka band beacons which will be used to study the impact of climate on the Ka band satellite communication links in the region.

GSLV Mk II variant uses an Indian cryogenic engine and is capable of launching 2500 kg into geostationary transfer orbit. Previous GSLV vehicles (GSLV Mk.I) have used Russian cryogenic engines

Everything is unproven, until proven.. You are just stating the obvious..
BTW.. all satellites are insured by ISRO with Indian insurance companies. Only, the insurance premiums vary with type of vehicle used to launch them.

Thanks for the information. You are one of the few that answer my questions properly. All the other guys are just trolling. I hope India has success with this new rocket.

CONGRATS CONGRESS FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SPACE PROJECTS. (Of course congrast sciensts for so ably delivering us another project!)

CONGRATS CONGRESS FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SPACE PROJECTS. (Of course congrast sciensts for so ably delivering us another project!)

Thankfully ISRO is ably lead by the capable scientists that it is able to deliver!! Had Gandhi family or Congress got any involvement in it, it would have been another scam filled organization!!

Congrats ISRO for staying away from Congressization i.e staying away from Corruption!!

Thankfully ISRO is ably lead by the capable scientists that it is able to deliver!! Had Gandhi family or Congress got any involvement in it, it would have been another scam filled organization!!

Congrats ISRO for staying away from Congressization i.e staying away from Corruption!!

Gandhi family had a personal hand in keeping ISRO Non Political. COngress funded IRNSS, so THANK THEM. COngress has given ISRO no less than 400 Crores per failed GSLV over ten years and never stopped them from going ahead even though the rocket has been failing for over 10 years- so THANK THEM for their long sightedness. These scientists are also among the best benifciries of congress- Current ISRO chief studied at both IIT (setup by congress) as well as IIM B (Set up by congress)

If it was the BJP, they would have used this money for building a big temple.

because your question are out of head and leg and without doing some research.

No because he rigs the questions to make them look appear reasonable when in reality he's just being an @$$hole

PSLV has launched French, Swiss, Danish, Austrian, Luxembourgian, EU, German, Indonesian, Argentinian, Italian, Israeli, Canadian, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish, Algerian, Singaporean and English satellites, so you'd be wise not to bet against it.
Insurance is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom