What's new

Proud Pakistani Sikh Message to India and fellow sikh brothers in india

Is that how you are forced into bashing Pakistan as a muslim. My cousin was pretty clear that some people to fit in in Indian society try and abuse Pakistanis just to fit in with their counterparts. Muslims in India are not even 2nd class citizens, worse than anyone else. As a Lucknowi I will never surrender my right to independence for an imposed identity and fake country like India. Muslims are rising up and we will soon form a strong movement to peacefully release Lucknow from Indian misrule.

Btw Soran Singh is also very patriotic. The Sikhs generally support the PTI while the Hindus support the PPP though their loyalty to said party is decreasing gradually as they see the ruinous years of Pakistan Peoples Party rule.
Lol ... your pakistini brothers in india shd move to pakistan or if they will go nuts here , will pay the consequences...

Don't teach moral values to Pakistanis first check your self, you are using Ranjeet name and pic a character in hindi movies who is famous for violence against women (Rape) and he is you roll modal shame on you. May be you are a physcho want to commit same type of crime or you already done.

I just said he needs to "DO MORE" for his fellow Sikh Brothers in India.

It was never about religion. It was always about **** Ma Bharat.

Peace, love and unity, to all those that fight the Brahmin state.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href=" "><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=" "><a href=" ">FB PAGE SIKH IN PAKISTAN</a><p>Sardar Gopal Singh Chawla General Secertry (PSGPC) Msg To Indian Media And All Sikh Jagat.........</p>Posted by <a href="Sikh in pakistan | Facebook">Sikh in pakistan</a> on Wednesday, September 9, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

And what about i mentioned about your ID.
Are you that dumb, does DP define one love the the person in DP. If that is the case then many of your comrades have modi DP, so they must be loving him...

Its-ok-bro.jpg

We understand!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Indians ke pichware mein kujli ho ri hain. LOL

Is kujli ka ilaj Pakistani danda hain.

HAHAHAHAH . FAKE SARDAR is out of his mind. Keep dreaming. Sometimes dreams are good for retarded people.

Are you that dumb, does DP define one love the the person in DP. If that is the case then many of your comrades have modi DP, so they must be loving him...
You are a proven moron, scarcest DP and subject DP + ID is a different thing and don't quote me further.

You are a proven moron, scarcest DP and subject DP + ID is a different thing and don't quote me further.
Hahaha.... this happen when you have nothing more to reply.. I am sure many of your comrades will gain inspiration and learning from their hero modi...

The foundation of sikhisms holiest place of worship (golden temple) was also laid by a muslim whose descendants today live in Pak and post here ... @Ghareeb_Da_Baal ... Sikh also celebrate a muslim (from moder day Pak) Abdullah Bhatti who used to save sikh n hindu girls from mughal solders... Adopt them and wed them off as his own daughters...

Sikhisms scriptures also contain the poetry of muslim Sufis like bulley shah etc... (Also from modern day Pak).

Sikh empire also had muslim soldiers... Ranjit singhs daughters dowry was also given by muslim panjabi nobles (from modern day Pak).

Etc etx etc.

agreed :tup:

Back
Top Bottom