What's new

Proud Pakistani Sikh Message to India and fellow sikh brothers in india

BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg
Thats the spirit.... see you got your inspiration too... keep up...:lol:

No offense but as a Sikh I can tell you we hate pakistan

You are irrelevant, languishing in Canada oblivious to some ground realities....besides those 13 negatives is probably your cause for hate.....not that you mind being on a Pakistani forum.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href=" "><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=" "><a href=" ">FB PAGE SIKH IN PAKISTAN</a><p>Sardar Gopal Singh Chawla General Secertry (PSGPC) Msg To Indian Media And All Sikh Jagat.........</p>Posted by <a href="Sikh in pakistan | Facebook">Sikh in pakistan</a> on Wednesday, September 9, 2015</blockquote></div></div>
Good job... now go and chomp off those bones that were handed over by your Khalistani supporters ...

Well we can see a lot of documentary in you tube qnd TV media where Sikhs in the Punjab still shivering with anger when they say about Pakistan.Still they didnt forget the cruelties of Muslims during Partition.
i am happy to know that you have awaken but seems like you are still partially sleepy who started violence against who??? everyone know that fact so stop arguing while you are in dreams............

You are irrelevant, languishing in Canada oblivious to some ground realities....besides those 13 negatives is probably your cause for hate.....not that you mind being on a Pakistani forum.
I second that, a Pakistani in UK is more relevant and in sync with the ground realities in Indian Punjab.

When Pakistan can give safe havens to Khalistani terrorists then why should India not give shelter to Baloch rebels ?

Who began the violence? The how and why of Partition | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Who began the violence? The how and why of Partition
Saturday, 2 March 2013 - 7:10pm IST | Agency: IANS
Ishtiaq Ahmed

> The conclusion I reached from my research is that in March 1947 the Muslims started large-scale violence, mainly against Sikhs but also against Hindus, in the Muslim-majority districts of northern Punjab.

No self respecting Sikh will ever be "duped" by your bromide.

we dont need to dupe anyone, everyone knows the truth
we also dont need to read some xyz's opinion about it....we all know where most of the killings happened.

I dont knw why Pakistani members on this forum think that Sikhs are anti-India or anti-Hindus, and are willing to go against national interests.

Maybe the reason is you guys do not know about Sikh Religion. Almost all of our Guru jis have fought battles against muslim religion.
There is a reason that Punjab has one of the least population of muslims in India.

I dont think you knw about the Patriotism of Sikhs otherwise you woudnt ave made such claims.

And about khalistan.
It is a dark past, which is almost forgotten.

The only khalistani activities you will find in Punjab are amongst the direct relatives of those who died in roits. And there protest is actually right, as they havent got complete justice.

This is the reason why you see so many NRI Sikhs supporting Khalistan. As most of them moved abroad after or during roits.

But other than that, there is ZERO interest ab khalistan aming Punjabis.
Teenagers are sometimes interested in khalistan, because of songs and all, as was I during adolescence.
But thats about it.

Todays punjabis ( and yeah, that includes sikhs), are as Indian as they were during 1947( the partition, remember). And we will be Indians always.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Pakistan is safest country for Sikhs in the world according to Pakistan Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee and Pakistan Sikh Council. Sikhs proudly show their identity to enjoy special protocol in Pakistan.

As a sikh who lived through the troubled times during the 80s i will say this.A lot of wrong was done by the centre there is no way of saying there was not.a huge amount of innocent men were killed by security forces.Personal vendettas were settled by people wrongly accusing others by claiming others were sheltering khalistanis.And to alot of us ribero and kps gill are not heros but villians .But a majority of sikhs are proud to be indian but how is it after all these years are there people like tytler walking around with that smug smile on their face when there is evidence to their crimes It all comes down to vote bank politics is asking for justice of the people who were victims of congress party suppoters to much to ask for.I personaly would not live in a khalistan state im proud of the diversiy of our nation

Pakistan is safest country for Sikhs in the world according to Pakistan Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee and Pakistan Sikh Council. Sikhs proudly show their identity to enjoy special protocol in Pakistan.
This "false safety" is just one incident away from a pogrom (
Sikh devotees return from Pakistan, report on poor state of shrines | SikhNet
Save the Historical Gurdwaras and Temples of Punjab, Pakistan. . Paks are close cousins of Taliban's who destroyed Budha statues with Pak's complicity.

once sikhs get Pakistan side Punjab..India will give them Indian side also....same goes to Kashmir...rest is bulshit

Did you know, some 4000 Sikhs and Hindus recently migrated from Pakistan to India ?

Sare Singh milke iski ek ek haddi tod denge....:rofl::lol:. Another **** fantasy.

Is that how you are forced into bashing Pakistan as a muslim. My cousin was pretty clear that some people to fit in in Indian society try and abuse Pakistanis just to fit in with their counterparts. Muslims in India are not even 2nd class citizens, worse than anyone else. As a Lucknowi I will never surrender my right to independence for an imposed identity and fake country like India. Muslims are rising up and we will soon form a strong movement to peacefully release Lucknow from Indian misrule.

Btw Soran Singh is also very patriotic. The Sikhs generally support the PTI while the Hindus support the PPP though their loyalty to said party is decreasing gradually as they see the ruinous years of Pakistan Peoples Party rule.

I have seen your posts in some other thread .It seems you repeated these 'Lucknowi' background for around 1000 times .:D
But now does it matter ?Now a Pakistani is completely alien to Lucknow which is now in an Indian state.
But you and entire world knows that not gonna change the reality.

Back
Top Bottom