What's new

Proud Pakistani Sikh Message to India and fellow sikh brothers in india

Why would India need to outsource their racism and casteism, when you can find it in abundance in India itself? You hindus even discriminate against other hindus that you deem untouchables. :lol:

And when they want to convert to a religion where they are treated equally, your RSS goons come out to threaten them. It's a form of enslavement. You hindus are truly primative creatures, no matter how hard you try to emulate western secularism. It's a farce. You dotheads can fool the world, but you cannot fool us.
And yet 4000 Sikhs and Hindus recently decide to migrate from Pakistan to India and not other way around. Actions speak louder than words ?

brother, i am new on this forum, i found most of Indians as ultra maghroor! they think that they are super power and whole world's narrative is wrong!
Your definition for 'World' is up for a big shock. Welcome to the forum.

No offense but as a Sikh I can tell you we hate pakistan
But we still feel for u sikhs when we think abt how indians and hindus rioted against them and also how u used to feel so meekly and weak each time u came back with multis as @East or West India Best and @Lucid Thoughts and would cry abt sikhs and call hindus as hindoos or yindoos to complaint abt their hate for u sikhs.

U are a poor soul, we feel for u.
Oh and hate for pakistan is in indian blood.

I dont knw why Pakistani members on this forum think that Sikhs are anti-India or anti-Hindus, and are willing to go against national interests.

Well there are 2 groups of sikhs who are anti indian and it would be wise not to discount them completely from the Sikh scenario. These are Pakistani sikhs and Khalistani sikhs both of whom hate India.

Maybe the reason is you guys do not know about Sikh Religion. Almost all of our Guru jis have fought battles against muslim religion.

In the past there has been some bad blood between sikhs and muslims. But there is no reason why we can't rise above the differences.

There is a reason that Punjab has one of the least population of muslims in India.

West Punjab still has a population of muslims. One higher than the total Sikh population put together. The less population in Indian punjab is due to the fact that in 47 the riots there were worst. Muslims were killed or migrated often as Sikhs were in western punjab. Punjab otherwise was always a haven for all religions and people.

I dont think you knw about the Patriotism of Sikhs otherwise you woudnt ave made such claims.

Some Sikhs are patriotic to whichever country they are in. For example Harcharan Singh and Indian army sikhs. But lets not discount the Khalistanis who have some solid support in Canada and Britain among the Sikh community there.

And about khalistan.
It is a dark past, which is almost forgotten.

It is not forgotten. Such things are forgotten when the aggrieved parties receive justice. Not even compensation in lump sums can bring loved ones back. Neither has been given by India.

The only khalistani activities you will find in Punjab are amongst the direct relatives of those who died in roits. And there protest is actually right, as they havent got complete justice.

So finally you admit the truth. Unless justice is provided for victims your words are hollow. This same thing applies to us muslims of Indian occupied regions. Give justice to those who died in Gujarat and 84. Otherwise there will always be rebellion. As a son of Lucknowi parents born on Lucknowi soil I say clearly that India has been trying to destroy our very essence. It has never accepted others and even Sikhs are lumped as Hindus by law.

This is the reason why you see so many NRI Sikhs supporting Khalistan. As most of them moved abroad after or during roits.

Another admission. Thanks for being truthful.

But other than that, there is ZERO interest ab khalistan aming Punjabis.
Teenagers are sometimes interested in khalistan, because of songs and all, as was I during adolescence.
But thats about it.

I agree that in most parts of Indian occupied Punjab there is little interest among sikhs for Khalistan but there is a minority interested in such ideals which should not be ignored.

Todays punjabis ( and yeah, that includes sikhs), are as Indian as they were during 1947( the partition, remember). And we will be Indians always.

Thank you.

Leave the Pakistani sikhs out of this. They are ours and we Pakistanis whether migrants or born Pakistanis will take care of them.

But we still feel for u sikhs when we think abt how indians and hindus rioted against them and also how u used to feel so meekly and weak each time u came back with multis as @East or West India Best and @Lucid Thoughts and would cry abt sikhs and call hindus as hindoos or yindoos to complaint abt their hate for u sikhs.

U are a poor soul, we feel for u.
Oh and hate for pakistan is in indian blood.

Damn mate !!
you guys dont understand one simple thing. Hindus nd Sikhs have no enmity.
Ans talkin about roits, last roits involving sikhs were against muslims....

m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/up-violent-clashes-in-saharanpur-curfew-imposed/article1-1244777.aspx

Well there are 2 groups of sikhs who are anti indian and it would be wise not to discount them completely from the Sikh scenario. These are Pakistani sikhs and Khalistani sikhs both of whom hate India.

In the past there has been some bad blood between sikhs and muslims. But there is no reason why we can't rise above the differences.

West Punjab still has a population of muslims. One higher than the total Sikh population put together. The less population in Indian punjab is due to the fact that in 47 the riots there were worst. Muslims were killed or migrated often as Sikhs were in western punjab. Punjab otherwise was always a haven for all religions and people.

Some Sikhs are patriotic to whichever country they are in. For example Harcharan Singh and Indian army sikhs. But lets not discount the Khalistanis who have some solid support in Canada and Britain among the Sikh community there.

It is not forgotten. Such things are forgotten when the aggrieved parties receive justice. Not even compensation in lump sums can bring loved ones back. Neither has been given by India.

So finally you admit the truth. Unless justice is provided for victims your words are hollow. This same thing applies to us muslims of Indian occupied regions. Give justice to those who died in Gujarat and 84. Otherwise there will always be rebellion. As a son of Lucknowi parents born on Lucknowi soil I say clearly that India has been trying to destroy our very essence. It has never accepted others and even Sikhs are lumped as Hindus by law.

Another admission. Thanks for being truthful.

I agree that in most parts of Indian occupied Punjab there is little interest among sikhs for Khalistan but there is a minority interested in such ideals which should not be ignored.

Leave the Pakistani sikhs out of this. They are ours and we Pakistanis whether migrants or born Pakistanis will take care of them.

Oh common mate... You guys were saying that Sikhs in India want Khalistan.
I am saying that we dont. Its as simple as that.
You guys are saying Sikhs hate Hindus, I am saying we dont.
You guys are saying Sikhs are against India. again I am saying, we dont.

I am telling about the ground realities here in Punjab.
If you still want to believe otherwise, well, thats upto you...

And about Sikhs in Pakistan and NRI Sikhs wanting Khalistan and stuff, nobody cares what they want and say.

Who began the violence? The how and why of Partition | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Who began the violence? The how and why of Partition
Saturday, 2 March 2013 - 7:10pm IST | Agency: IANS
Ishtiaq Ahmed

> The conclusion I reached from my research is that in March 1947 the Muslims started large-scale violence, mainly against Sikhs but also against Hindus, in the Muslim-majority districts of northern Punjab.

No self respecting Sikh will ever be "duped" by your bromide.

I had read this in a book in my uni library - the book was written in the 70s

See - therein lies the fascination in all of this. Despite the bloody history - we live in harmony. I go to Lahore regularly and when I do - there've been many many times I interacted with the Sikh yatris coming to their holy land Pakistan for pilgrimage. OF course the news will never report these little "tid bits" about Pakistani students and volunteers (from groups such as Critical Mass -which is run by a respected Pakistani Barrister) who cycle to the Gurdwaras and other venues of Pakistan and ensure tidiness around them. All the Sikh monuments in Pakistan are as pristine as they were ages ago. We never destroyed religious monuments as what happened at the Golden Temple or Ayodha.

As a proud Peshawari - we have a respected Sikh community who are doing very well and practicing their faith freely.....2008/09 was a rough year due to IDP crisis and TTP atrocities but all the communities have healed because we as a nation are the most resilient on the face of this God-made planet.

The invaders of the past are long dead. But people like Sanaulla Ghumman -- unknown people who work behind the scenes --renovated holy Sikh sites such as the Gurdwara Tapasthan (in Burewala, Southern Punjab). I can cite 4 other such examples off the top of my own head.

So therefore - your habit and attempt to bring up old history, which is best left for the dusty bookshelves - fails to change our views.

Sikhs hate Muslims to an extent that I can't write here. They hate Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims, Afghani Muslims. The vast majority of Sikhs in India can't stand the Muslims. Fact. Can't say about Sikhs in Pakistan, England etc. No wonder Muslims don't find a place in Indian Punjab AT ALL (exceptions granted).

Sikhs hate Muslims to an extent that I can't write here. They hate Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims, Afghani Muslims. The vast majority of Sikhs in India can't stand the Muslims. Fact. Can't say about Sikhs in Pakistan, England etc. No wonder Muslims don't find a place in Indian Punjab AT ALL (exceptions granted).
its your thinking whenever i met sikh either Pakistani, Indian and living anywhere first they approach oo pa g tusi punjabi oo Pakistani oo baley baley paa g koi hukam hoey dey duso appan hazir aaan iko darya da pani peeta paan sarkar kadhi aoo na koi door shoor chalay koi sheeshiyaan khadkan..you are ignorant and ignorance is a blessing so you are blessed one.

Did you know, some 4000 Sikhs and Hindus recently migrated from Pakistan to India ?
A steady trickle of Sikhs and Hindus keep coming to India from Pakistan. Always. 4000 were given citizenship last time. Otherwise they stay in camps as stateless refugees. :(

The Indian Govt. has now fastracked this process - to skew the demographic balance against Muslims in India. Fenku should be overthrown and a secular alternative put back in place.

its your thinking whenever i met sikh either Pakistani, Indian and living anywhere first they approach oo pa g tusi punjabi oo Pakistani oo baley baley paa g koi hukam hoey dey duso appan hazir aaan iko darya da pani peeta paan sarkar kadhi aoo na koi door shoor chalay koi sheeshiyaan khadkan..you are ignorant and ignorance is a blessing so you are blessed one.
If I meet a Pakistani, I will also say - Aa pehlaay gale mil. :enjoy: Superficial birathery is something and deep down things are something else. Abroad, it feels great to see a desi. Chahe is par ya us par.

The fissures are deeper than that.

If I meet a Pakistani, I will also say - Aa pehlaay gale mil. :enjoy: Superficial birathery is something and deep down things are something else. Abroad, it feels great to see a desi. Chahe is par ya us par.

The fissures are deeper than that.

Sanghi Error detected .. reload Secular Mode v.2002

And when you became representative of all sikhs as if you met every single sikhs and they all had same opinion or intensity of hate toward Pakistan/Pakistani Muslims lol You think all sikhs are idiots to paint all Muslims with one brush because one mughal ruler killed their guruu century ago. How all present muslims are responsible for that act in past?

If i talk about my real life experience then i found all sikhs very warm and welcoming and i am talking about those sikhs who did came from Indian Punjab. They often preferred to be with pakistani punjabi muslims than to be with south Indians when they all were working in same company. All positive news of good treatment of pakistani by some indians come from north India

Look how mika singh having fun with pakistani singer when he visited Pakistan

[video]

[video]

And when you became representative of all sikhs as if you met every single sikhs and they all had same opion or intensity of hate toward Pakistan/Pakistani Muslims lol You think all sikhs are idiots to paint all Muslims with one brush because one mughal ruler killed their guruu century ago. How all present muslims are responsible for that act in past?

If i talk about my real life experience then i found all sikhs very warm and welcoming and i am talking about those sikhs who did came from Indian Punjab. They often preferred to be with pakistani punjabi muslims than to be with south Indians when they all were working in same company. All positive news of good treatment of pakistani by some indians come from north India

Look how mika singh having fun with pakistani singer when he visited Pakistan

[video]

[video]
Bhai...read what I wrote next. :tup:

Bhai...read what I wrote next. :tup:
I read it and i dont agree with it. Most sikhs are not two faced artificial people thatswhy we appreciate them. They express their feeling whether hate or love openly and dont keep hatred, envy or ills feeling in heart..bughal main shuri moun main raam raam kisi aur k lia ha :D

I read it and i dont agree with it. Most sikhs are not two faced people thatswhy we appreciate them. They express their feeling whether hate or love openly and dont keep hatred, envy or ills feeling in heart..bughal main shuri moun main raam raam kisi aur k lia ha :D
Arey, its not being two faced. When we meet abroad, its also honest. But there are issues, which when raised lead to issues. A typical if slightly prejudiced view can be seen from the film of Shoaib Mansoor 'Khuda kay liye'. Contrast the meetings of the Sikh guy with Shaan in the beginning in town.

The atrocities committed on Sikhs after killing of Indra Gandhi cannot be denied. Images of Sri Akal Takht sahib destroyed by shells of Indian tanks are also real. How can you expect people of any religion to give you full support after killing them in numbers.

Indian Brahmin elite is responsible for dozens of separatist movements inside India. They are only loyal to their business interests.

Back
Top Bottom