What's new

Proud Pakistani Sikh Message to India and fellow sikh brothers in india

Did you know, some 4000 Sikhs and Hindus recently migrated from Pakistan to India ?
Hindus which migrated to India are trying to come back to Pakistan after targeted operations against banned outfits. I know that Hindus in interior Sindh faced some hostilities by extremists but your information about Sikhs is not correct. Recheck it!

Hindus which migrated to India are trying to come back to Pakistan after targeted operations against banned outfits.
Source of information ?
I know that Hindus in interior Sindh faced some hostilities by extremists but your information about Sikhs is not correct. Recheck it!
You check.
Over 4,000 Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan and Afghanistan granted Indian citizenship - The Express Tribune

Besides, on what basis, you said the information is not correct ?

We are facing a severe information and propaganda warfare attacks. Our NGOs, newspapers are being used against us. These kind of news are not reliable.

Is that just your gut feeling, or some tangible and quantifiable reasoning is present ?

Is that just your gut feeling, or some tangible and quantifiable reasoning is present ?
We have lot of issues to deal with. Our country faced several kind of attacks since 9/11. Indians used Afghanistan to destabilize and to back-stab us. Such minor things are also dealt by governments but no country is perfect in this case. We all know that Muslims in India are facing atrocities. Gujrat and Assam are examples.

We have lot of issues to deal with. Our country faced several kind of attacks since 9/11. Indians used Afghanistan to destabilize and to back-stab us.
What backstabbing ? Is Afghanistan your backyard ? It's a sovereign country. While you facilitated sending millions of Kalashnikovs in Afghanistan, India ran hospitals and built dams and highways in Afghanistan. And this is the result :

afghansindiafriendshipflag652x400_1439452893_350x163.jpg

Afghans carry 100m long flag of India to thank India for reconstructing Salma Dam.

Why blaming others for your own mismanagement and incompetence ?

Such minor things are also dealt by governments but no country is perfect in this case. We all know that Muslims in India are facing atrocities. Gujrat and Assam are examples.
1. What do you know ? How do you know that whatever you know is right, and not brainwashing fed to you by your media, as quoted by you two posts back ?

2. Is it Pakistan's concern to begin with ? Internal issues of India ?

What backstabbing ? Is Afghanistan your backyard ? It's a sovereign country. While you facilitated sending millions of Kalashnikovs in Afghanistan, India ran hospitals and built dams and highways in Afghanistan. And this is the result :

afghansindiafriendshipflag652x400_1439452893_350x163.jpg

Afghans carry 100m long flag of India to thank India for reconstructing Salma Dam.

Why blaming others for your own mismanagement and incompetence ?

1. What do you know ? How do you know that whatever you know is right, and not brainwashing fed to you by your media, as quoted by you two posts back ?

2. Is it Pakistan's concern to begin with ? Internal issues of India ?
It means, you can discuss Pakistan's internal issues but not Pakistanis can even give reference of the news about India??? do you think this kind of attitude is correct.

Brother, we are hosting 4 million Afghans. Please don't show me photos of who supports whom. Should i share some photos of Kashmiris waving Pakistani flags. Such small examples don't matter in International relations.

It means, you can discuss Pakistan's internal issues but not Pakistanis can even give reference of the news about India??? do you think this kind of attitude is correct.
There is a difference, I am talking about a matter which involves us. The OP in this thread is about a video that talks about India in particular. How many Assamese or Gujaratis you have encountered who are concerned with Pakistan ? Makes sense ?

Brother, we are hosting 4 million Afghans. Please don't show me photos of who supports whom. Should i share some photos of Kashmiris waving Pakistani flags. Such small examples don't matter in International relations.

1. Why will you not host them ? When there is a war, there will be refugees, it a given fact. didn't your leaders know that, before getting involved in Afghanistan? If you know how to create a mess, you better know how to clean it too.

2. If such small examples don't matter, then why are you worried about Indian presence in Afghanistan at all ?

There is a difference, I am talking about a matter which involves us. The OP in this thread is about a video that talks about India in particular. How many Assamese or Gujaratis you have encountered who are concerned with Pakistan ? Makes sense ?

1. Why will you not host them ? When there is a war, there will be refugees, it a given fact. didn't your leaders know that, before getting involved in Afghanistan? If you know how to create a mess, you better know how to clean it too.

2. If such small examples don't matter, then why are you worried about Indian presence in Afghanistan at all ?
My time is valuable! your points are completely irrelevant.

bye bye!

So why do you dotheads bitch about Bangali emigrants since 71'?

So why do you dotheads bitch about Bangali emigrants since 71'?
Your army created the refugees there and then when things went south, they surrendered, whole 90K of them.
images

It's weirdly funny, South Asia has two large section of refugees, Bengalis from East Pakistan and Afghans. Both of them created by Pakistan.
You are truly an example to follow.

My time is valuable! your points are completely irrelevant.

bye bye!

Do come back again when you will have the courage to face the inconvenient truth.

May God be with you.

Yes brave but all religions in pak free not like india their govt support racism yes few probleums occur but they are not supported by pak govt

Yes brave but all religions in pak free not like india their govt support racism yes few probleums occur but they are not supported by pak govt

No, its just the fact that Pakistani constitution mandates that only a Muslim can be the head of the state.

Your army created the refugees there and then when things went south, they surrendered, whole 90K of them.
images

It's weirdly funny, South Asia has two large section of refugees, Bengalis from East Pakistan and Afghans. Both of them created by Pakistan.
You are truly an example to follow.

Do come back again when you will have the courage to face the inconvenient truth.

May God be with you.

Why would India need to outsource their racism and casteism, when you can find it in abundance in India itself? You hindus even discriminate against other hindus that you deem untouchables. :lol:

And when they want to convert to a religion where they are treated equally, your RSS goons come out to threaten them. It's a form of enslavement. You hindus are truly primative creatures, no matter how hard you try to emulate western secularism. It's a farce. You dotheads can fool the world, but you cannot fool us.

Why would India need to outsource their racism and casteism, when you can find it in abundance in India itself? You hindus even discriminate against other hindus that you deem untouchables. :lol:

And when they want to convert to a religion where they are treated equally, your RSS goons come out to threaten them. It's a form of enslavement. You hindus are truly primative creatures, no matter how hard you try to emulate western secularism. It's a farce. You dotheads can fool the world, but you cannot fool us.
brother, i am new on this forum, i found most of Indians as ultra maghroor! they think that they are super power and whole world's narrative is wrong!

Back
Top Bottom