What's new

Russian Women Accused of Killing Pakistani Prison Guard Over ‘Religious Dispute’

Ohhh we should isolate isis scums its like virus
Building single state Syria-Iraq under ISIS flag was few major regional and international power dream. But plan badly failed. Later ISIS used to counter Kurdish .When NATO forced Kurdish faction join SDF, It become new emerging force with lots of power caused threat to Turkey. Now Turkey has to raise ISIS again to counter Kurdish, but after constant failure, Turkey jump in the war to neutralized Kurdish fighters.....Muslim world is huge mess, lots of players and everyone has its own agenda.
Now ISIS has roots in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Lies! terrorists dont have more freedom in Iran than they do in Pakistan. Afterall, Pakistan is hosting the biggest terrorists in the region. no? You guys are hosting Zahwahiri and probably Saif Al Adel. Taliban leaders LIVE in Pakistan.
Pls stop your overgeneralizing stereotypes. When you say IRan is supporting RAW against Pakistan, i CAN believe that. But when you say Iran and US are colluding together, thats just plain BS and a conspiracy theory.

If Iran is flirting with US, then Pakistan must be sleeping with US. Its so annoying to me to hear Pakistanis say Iran and US are colluding or sleeping together strategically when Pakistan is a closer ally of US than Iran has been for the past 35+ years. Pakistan has given US more things and access than Iran will ever allow. Just remember that.

What you experience in Saudi ARabia doesnt mean anything. What we see Saudi Arabia do outside Saudi Arabia, especially in poor, Muslim countries speak for itself. What Saudis are willing to do outside KSA to oppose Iran, my gosh, war crimes levels. Dont come to PDF and play preacher and saint. Overall, Saudis and Pakistanis are not better than Iran. Just different toilets, same s***.

NATO + US put them in Afghanistan to counter the Taliban. Afterall, they dont have the conventional troops or means to finish Taliban off..

@waz @ the eagle @Dubious

You might wanna have a look at his post. Especially the bold and underlined part.

@waz @ the eagle @Dubious

You might wanna have a look at his post. Especially the bold and underlined part.

Yep I axed him, he's got some nerve coming on here and saying that. Bye, bye.

Also stop going off-topic with sectarian postings.
I've just deleted many posts, please don't make me take harsher action.

We Sunnis? OK that's a news since you never condemned the wrong doings of Shia terrorists. So tell me Mr. Sunni in Syria alone half a million people who were killed by Assadists and 6 million displaced with the help of Shia Iran were all Wahabis and ISIS?

Listen im not concerned about syria or bahrain or saudi iran proxy wars.

Im more concerned about my own country.

And irrespective of sects, I say fry them all.

But yeah im definitely cool if shia militants whack some jhangvi or sipah faggot.

Listen im not concerned about syria or bahrain or saudi iran proxy wars.

Im more concerned about my own country.

And irrespective of sects, I say fry them all.

But yeah im definitely cool if shia militants whack some jhangvi or sipah faggot.

I totally agree and I am definately cool with Jhangvi or Sipah to kill those Shia faggots who talks sh*t against Sahabas and Hazrat Ayesha(R.A).

Back
Top Bottom