What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan. House of Sharifs Have Now Made it to Netflix

This thread is about Sharifs and their corruption ways.

No room for whataboutism.

Make a new thread on Imran Khan which you do on a daily basis.

Netflix is a window to the world. Let’s hope more people find out about their corruption.

This thread is about Sharifs and their corruption ways.

No room for whataboutism.

Make a new thread on Imran Khan which you do on a daily basis.

Netflix is a window to the world. Let’s hope more people find out about their corruption.

the problem with the likes of him is they will bring any clarification that defends their masters. but will never bother to think about why defend the corrupt. they are just fed with slogans like: "khata hey tu lagata hey" and are satisfied with it.

it is this mind set that has make once tiny looters into world renowned absconders, looters, money launderers and what not. these thugs will always base their rhetoric at basis of public who side with them (likes of him) and will make their loot controversial with people favor who are on their side and give weight to their claims of being innocent.

the problem with the likes of him is they will bring any clarification that defends their masters. but will never bother to think about why defend the corrupt. they are just fed with slogans like: "khata hey tu lagata hey" and are satisfied with it.

it is this mind set that has make once tiny looters into world renowned absconders, looters, money launderers and what not. these thugs will always base their rhetoric at basis of public who side with them (likes of him) and will make their loot controversial with people favor who are on their side and give weight to their claims of being innocent.
If your father, mother fed on haram ka maal.. and fed you with it… would you not defend it?
Its only natural for Sharif supporters

If your father, mother fed on haram ka maal.. and fed you with it… would you not defend it?

of course it all come with upbringing, why would someone brought up with haram won't defend his so and so.

but supporting Sharifs is not something related to that. we have a bigger problem here, jahalat.

of course it all come with upbringing, why would someone brought up with haram won't defend his so and so.

but supporting Sharifs is not something related to that. we have a bigger problem here, jahalat.
Ignorance of what? That wronging others to fill your belly is wrong?
That is a history of the region - used to “kissi aur ka haq mar ke apna paet bharna”

Ignorance of what? That wronging others to fill your belly is wrong?
That is a history of the region - used to “kissi aur ka haq mar ke apna paet bharna”
indeed,
it has a vast definition.

I think its time IK should make the call, deal with establishment or Army will make him look weak... For IK and Pakistan its now or never, if for once people realize their strength and come out in thousands, Army/Establishment will have to back down or shoot and either of the options will be suicide for them.

Does that logic apply to the Sons and daughters and wives of those corrupt Generals ? many of them here support Army and their corruption, Pakistan problem is not just the Haram ka maal eaten by Politicians but the Fauji and their families who went to Europe for their summer breaks and buy properties in Miami. I blame Awam as well, because the corruption goes down to the very bottom.

I think its time IK should make the call, deal with establishment or Army will make him look weak... For IK and Pakistan its now or never, if for once people realize their strength and come out in thousands, Army/Establishment will have to back down or shoot and either of the options will be suicide for them.
Never
Not happening - because the people are as rightly pointed out ignorant and have been this way since Porus was defeated by Alexander.
Revolutions in the subcontinent have happened everywhere except this belt between the Afghan and Eastern Punjab.

NOTE: I had meant to put Alexander instead of Babur but my mind was focused on muslim invaders as a key thorn.

Oddly, no one corrected me until a little later

Back
Top Bottom