What's new

Protests erupt in Xinjiang and Beijing after deadly fire

A million people out of 1.4 billion is tiny. You can’t keep locking down like this forever. It’s not sustainable.
A person's life for a country may be only 0.0000000000000001%, but for his family, it is 100%.

A grain of dust of the times falls on a person's head, and it is a mountain. Human life is above everything, and it cannot be measured by money.

I don't mind other countries choosing other paths, but we will adhere to the moral and social values we have always pursued.

It is that stark binary choice. It is very much either/or. We know as far back as 1.5 yr ago that the mask does not work, and now the vaccines just ease the symptoms, not preventing spread. The most vulnerable demographic is the seniors. So the longer the lock downs, the worse it will be for China.
We never said we would block forever. We are waiting for vaccines that can be used for the elderly with long-term diseases, as well as specific drugs that can treat COVID-19.

As for economic issues, that is not the most important. Human life is more important.

A person's life for a country may be only 0.0000000000000001%, but for his family, it is 100%.

A grain of dust of the times falls on a person's head, and it is a mountain. Human life is above everything, and it cannot be measured by money.

I don't mind other countries choosing other paths, but we will adhere to the moral and social values we have always pursued.
Actually, it is. Has to. You got nothing else to measure someone by.

Am not talking about crass materialism where one's life is defined by one's pleasurable pursuits. But in a society where production of 'stuff' is necessary to keep civilization moving and growing, like it or not, a recession or depression of the economy helps no one. A father's measure of himself is by how much food he can bring to the table and that is with money. All YOU have to do is look at the COVID riots and see if you can spout your condescending comments and see if the rioters will be convinced.

Masks do not work. Not the crap in the public markets. You forget that I am in the semicon industry and I know what works. The fab's pump shops guys laughed when we implemented COVID protocols, from masks to partitions. They are responsible for the fab's cleanrooms. Their vacuum pumps have to extract particles smaller than the virus. So they know that the public COVID measures are just theatre.

Are you a trumper?

Dr. Anthony Fauci recommends double masking​

06BC1BA4-D625-4582-82AE-C8531CB1331B.jpeg

In Sha Allah

I just don’t get the Chinese logic behind lockdowns. Either their leadership is incredibly stupid and stubborn or this is something entirely different.

Are we missing something?
there are quite stubborn here. the only rational reason is that their vaccines suck :enjoy:

past actions of the CCP do not comply with the above statements

We never said we would block forever. We are waiting for vaccines that can be used for the elderly with long-term diseases, as well as specific drugs that can treat COVID-19.

As for economic issues, that is not the most important. Human life is more important.
The rest of East Asian kept Covid under control and never locked down like this. Don’t be ridiculous, this is overkill.

Fire killed people in several. Covid killed people in millions. Not a hard choice

It is that stark binary choice. It is very much either/or. We know as far back as 1.5 yr ago that the mask does not work, and now the vaccines just ease the symptoms, not preventing spread. The most vulnerable demographic is the seniors. So the longer the lock downs, the worse it will be for China.
What do you mean the mask doesn't work? My whole department(anesthesiology) was working with covid patients for 2 years. Those who religiously wore masks remained infection free.
We saw scores of people die in front of us.

China's Zero-Covid Protests in the eyes of a foreigner living in China

In Sha Allah East Turkistan will be free
@waz @LeGenD

Posting off topic reply and provoke to pick a fight.

I think he need to be warn becos this will not be last and I am sure of that.

East Turkistan is already free.

They live in a free country called China and not in the US where you lose your freedom.
When lapdogs work for uncle Sam. They will forget Muslim Kashmir , Muslim Palestine, Iraqi, Syrian and Libyan.

And suddenly, they are very concern of uyghur Muslim.

Last edited:

This is retardation at it's absolute peak......

Lmao the uighurs are not more then 8mio..:lol: Do you know what that means and China is 1 billion and 400-million strong?? There is something called scale my friend.. It is like dropping a single rain drop into the ocean..

logistically it would be like trying to walk to the stars beyond the milke-way galaxy on foot..

Stop trolling... In context with Pakistan it would be like saying 100 people from a village vs pakistan that is redundant..

No minorities have ever attempted an armed rebellion inside china? Why do you think that is the case? Because it is unfeasible China is an ocean and honestly if you suggest it to anyone in china they themselves will laugh at you as if you are crazy I mean the other 40+ minorites in china.

Last edited:
Until CCP gets working vaccines they will have to keep lockdowns or face catastrophic levels of infections.

Back
Top Bottom