What's new

Protests against army in peshawar

PA regulars using BTRs, strange.
That's a old soviet era display vehicle at some chowk. I think we captured it during soviet afghan war.
Protesting outside of GHQ won't have iota of difference on those sellout traitors, it needs to be stormed and those traitors need to be dragged and publicly hanged.
Unfortunately that's the need of the hour. Send them a message we will hurt you back proportionately if you hurt us.

The people simply aren’t able to bring the top brass to justice. They’ll just run away to their safe houses, or to different countries and govern the country from there

Corps commander Quetta house is more lavish and bigger than Corps commander Peshawar house from inside, IMHO. Lahore Corps commander house is awesome too.

For Bajwa to have any goodwill and to protect the army’s reputation, I hope he resigns.

It will be an honorable thing to do.

I am speaking from a generic point of view, where the establishment under his leadership has been making a mess of things post April.

Na, he is King of Bagharati so this swine will not resign.

Peshawar Station commander and chief of staff of Corps commander houses are also beautiful.

Great. Hopefully people can surround them and burn them to ground. And hopefully take a few selfies with middle fingers out. It will be sight of historic proportions.

Corps commander Quetta house is more lavish and bigger than Corps commander Peshawar house from inside, IMHO. Lahore Corps commander house is awesome too.
Then there was Lt. Get. Muzzaffar Usmani, ex Corps Commander Karachi. Lived a simple life and died in his 35 year old nissan. Explains the difference between the old lot and the new.

Never has in the history of Pakistan has the awam expressed such heavy anti-PA sentiments.

Whether the military is involved or not is irrelevant at this point, it's reputation has becoming like dirty tissue paper since IK was removed from power.

Certain unmentionable people have done more damage to PA's reputation than India could ever dream of.

Dude, stop with the cheap slogans you borrowed from afghans and our wide assortment of local traitors. The ordinary soldier is just as hurt as you and me.

If you still feel cheeky, come up with some creative slogans against mir bajwa and cohorts. We should focus our energies on the head of the snake.

Its wrong to generalize but then not a single person in uniform came out and stood for the truth. It begs the question k kya poray 600,000 mey aik bhi insan ka bacha nahi jis me zara barabar ghairat ho??
Ive been saying this, army only promotes corrupt chamchageers. That is why ull never find a single honorable and upright officer in the top leadership.

Gali Gali mai shoor hai, wardi wale Chor hai :bounce:

Bro lets differentiate between army officers and jawans who do their jobs and the generals who at the first opportunity will happily sell us thinking we are a sheep.

Mir Belgium has only few days left in Pakistan. None of this affects him.
It does if we take off his trousers and pants and stick them on a pole and send him to the dungeon of the Attock fort.

Then there was Lt. Get. Muzzaffar Usmani, ex Corps Commander Karachi. Lived a simple life and died in his 35 year old nissan. Explains the difference between the old lot and the new.
leikin as much as i hate ns and his coterie and his actions, usmani did take over karachi airport and helped the coup. why did it come down to whole drama of diverting plane; because the pm (as vile as he may be) cannot fire his employee by asking sec def to remove the coas. it took 1 day for obama to remove mcchrystal after a snide interview in rollingstone mag.

leikin as much as i hate ns and his coterie and his actions, usmani did take over karachi airport and helped the coup. why did it come down to whole drama of diverting plane; because the pm (as vile as he may be) cannot fire his employee by asking sec def to remove the coas. it took 1 day for obama to remove mcchrystal after a snide interview in rollingstone mag.
Obama follow the process in Pakistan there is no process nor any integrity to build and follow the process

Saw this on my way back home from work. As someone whose family has served in the forces since before partition, which gave Pakistan one of its first few generals, whose members reached flag ranks in all 3 services with the most recent retiring a few years ago, my feelings were of absolute abjection & sadness seeing this. Atleast 1 company's worth of soldiers, fully armed, stretching from Mian Mir Bridge to Aziz Bhatti Road/Fortress signal square turned inwards facing towards what a poor 30-55 protestors.!!!
Pathetic!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom