What's new

Protests against army in peshawar

For Bajwa to have any goodwill and to protect the army’s reputation, I hope he resigns.

It will be an honorable thing to do.

I am speaking from a generic point of view, where the establishment under his leadership has been making a mess of things post April.

I am inclined to agree with you. but ISF official twitter handle tweeted that march will resume at 11AM Friday. Ofc, it'll likely get delayed. and there's going to be a meeting of PTI leadership to chalk our the response.

I think country wide strike will compound, people's miseries. Just gather lots of people and Isl pe charh jao. Fck the supreme court and the guarantees they are seeking. They don't have time to take notice during the day, let alone at midnight.

so what was this message they were delivering then? if they're only going to make him more aggressive?
It is gravely serious.
Benazir was never spared when she returned.
When Karsaz failed on 18th October 2007 where about 200 killed she was taken out 69 days later on Dec 27, 2007.
If 1 mil pashtuns March towards Islamabad they can bring a revolution.
I think IK won't sit. He will made get Islamabad/pindi, and ppl will surround ghq.
Otherwise they will kill IK for sure.
It is either IK or them.
The bastards have power but it is just a myth.
Morning is critical.

Exactly a protest outside GHQ is what matters most at the moment.
Protesting outside of GHQ won't have iota of difference on those sellout traitors, it needs to be stormed and those traitors need to be dragged and publicly hanged.

2 or 3 attackers were not necessary to send a violent message to IK and PTI, only a trained sniper from any of the Institution under Ministry of Defence or Ministry of Interior could have injured IK more seriously (or even killed) without even get noticed by anyone.

For example We already have witnessed the video footage of Benazir Murder were exist of bullet from the backside of head of Benazir is visible, that shooter (probably a sniper) who actually fired that bullet which killed the BB was not traced by any agency ever.

So on the basis of details now coming out it seems on paper there was a perfect plan with multiple options and attack possibilities; all the elements of success like surprise, deception, distraction, influence on Police and local handlers etc. etc. were there, but somehow they failed at the execution stage, because of failed execution IK survived this attempt on his life.

Yes, the level of preparation does indeed point to that. Which only means the response must be proportional and not business as usual.

I usually don't allude to the metaphysical but the only thing that comes to mind at the miraculous save is:
But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners." [Surah Al-'Anfal: 30]

That and how Pakistan survived Covid is undoubtedly a modern day miracle. No other explanation for it.
We have (almost) the same living conditions as gangus next door. Same level of immunity, access to healthcare, same disregard for rules etc but look at the difference. On the other hand, look at the mighty USA.

God is the Greatest.

Institution is not the enemy but B@stard Bajwa & few of his uniformed cronies are.

I WILL KEEP THE RESPECT OF INSTITUTION INTACT IN MY HEART & I BELIEVE WE ALL MUST DO THE SAME TILL THE TIME FIRST SHOT IS FIRED BY THEM AT THE COMMON CIVILIANS PROTESTING FOR THEIR FUNDAMENTAL POLITICAL RIGHT OF HAVING HONEST, FREE STATE INSTITUTIONS & SOVEREIGNTY OF THE STATE ITSELF.
Sir, the ordinary people only see the jawans in the street, not bajwa. So, that's who they are going to jeer at, unfortuntely. What I can't figure out for the life of me is, is there no one in the high echelons who will stop or oppose this bastard?

Cut out this faux "Cipher" outrage and calling civil/military top brass by foul names. Peaceful, civil agitation we can live with. Ugliness will beget ugliness. This is the down payment.
Well then, you should probably inform them "Task failed successfully".
You can't stop this guy short of killing him. Everyone knows that.

the ordinary people only see the jawans in the street
Exactly this the reason I says that we MUST keep respect of Institution alive as that respect which we pay to the institution is to that jawan and to his family who are also the part of common people of Pakistan not the elite ruling class.

Army as an institution is still a place where common folk can thrive socially and professionally, it is STILL an Institution of COMMON PEOPLE of Pakistan which Bajwa along with some of his cronies want to occupy same as they have occupied the political structure & system of Pakistan.

It is gravely serious.
Benazir was never spared when she returned.
When Karsaz failed on 18th October 2007 where about 200 killed she was taken out 69 days later on Dec 27, 2007.
If 1 mil pashtuns March towards Islamabad they can bring a revolution.
I think IK won't sit. He will made get Islamabad/pindi, and ppl will surround ghq.
Otherwise they will kill IK for sure.
It is either IK or them.
The bastards have power but it is just a myth.
Morning is critical.
yeah, i am increasing of the belief that there is no other solution. they won't sit idle. even after he becomes PM. let's see if the the faith we put in our jawans is deserved and if they shoot at us or join us.

Exactly this the reason I says that we MUST keep respect of Institution alive as that respect which we pay to the institution is to that jawan and to his family who are also the part of common people of Pakistan not the elite ruling class.

Army as an institution is still a place where common folk can thrive socially and professionally, it is STILL an Institution of COMMON PEOPLE of Pakistan which Bajwa along with some of his cronies want to occupy same as they have occupied the political structure & system of Pakistan.
sir, i don't dispute the relevance and importance of the institution. but don't you think there should be self checking and self accountability within the institution. surely there are people in there who don't like what bajwa is doing to the army's reputation and the country. powerful people, not the jawans.

why is it only the responsibility of the average joe, the misinformed youth to be so sensitive of the army's respect and all. why not, the highly educated and influential policy maker and real rulers of pakistan.

Peshawar Station commander and chief of staff of Corps commander houses are also beautiful.

Were you really expecting something better from an army whose chief was attending an orgy just a day before his army surrendered half of the country to Indians?
It wasn’t army, period.

It does matter. There are many regional powers involved in this now
Regional or foreign powers, Whose international snipers are also very competent and who can use a sniper to take out IK so the blame of the precise professional shot is pinned on PA.

Masterful in the sense of shooting someone in the leg with a gun just so delicately that he will be marching on the streets in 24 Hours. That puts even William Tell to shame.

View attachment 892814
You need a lesson in torture 101.

Disabled for life or temporary ?

Last edited:
Peshawar Station commander and chief of staff of Corps commander houses are also beautiful.

It wasn’t army, period.
Well I am glad my parents tax money got spent well - definitely wasn’t Nawaz Sharif’s money.
But the corps residence is nice even though they tried to “take over” surrounding private property at times to expand it. Romantic connections were made in its grounds and that is why it will have a soft spot for me.

Also interesting is that the US consulate tried to buy PC Peshawar after the 2009 bombing - not much to do with main location but where it overlooks.

سنا ہے باجوے نے آرمی چیف بنانے کے لیے جنرل فیض کو بلایا
جنرل فیض نے آ کر جواب دیا سر مجھے بے شک ابھی ڈس مس کر دیں میں یہ گھٹیا پوسٹ نہیں لے سکتا ۔ میں ایک خاندانی عزت دار انسان ہوں

جنرنل فیض نے آ کر جواب دیا سر مجھے بے شک ابھی ڈس مس کر دیں میں یہ گھٹیا پوسٹ نہیں لے سکتا ۔ میں ایک خاندانی عزت دار انسان ہوں
Joking or genuine rumor out there? (FYI I think Faiz is a kanjar too)

Regional or foreign powers, Whose international snipers are also very competent and who can use a sniper to take out IK so the blame of the precise professional shot is pinned on PA.
So Why doesn't PA take actions to prevent that happening rather than openly going against public sentiment and doing everything to deny majority mandate like in 71'

جنرل فیض نے آ کر جواب دیا سر مجھے بے شک ابھی ڈس مس کر دیں میں یہ گھٹیا پوسٹ نہیں لے سکتا ۔ میں ایک خاندانی عزت دار انسان ہوں
Hogwash

Back
Top Bottom