What's new

Proper way of Solving India Pakistan conflict

1.)India needs to comply with all U.N. resolutions concerning Kashmir. Once India does this then the doors are wide open for peace.

Instead of asking India, why don’t you ask your government why it has stopped harping on UN resolutions? Even Mush went further suggesting a plan for resolving Kashmir that has no role for UN

2.) India needs to stop throwing temper tantrums whenever Pakistan engages in foreign diplomacy whether it be nuclear deal, military hardware/weapons acquisition, etc.

Because your Generals have made it clear that India is enemy numbers one. Whereas India doesn’t have such policy

3.)India's newspapers must cease to continuously write false propaganda against Pakistan.

What about your Media?

4.)India must stop using 26/11 to gain the world's sympathy in an attempt to harm Pakistan

Please don’t play the victim. India is the victim and has the right to demand action against those terrorists

well something just crossed my mind , Pakistan has about 0.5 million army in Kashmir , India has about a million . Imagine if even half of that force was not serving in the army but rather was doing public sector work , the standards of living and law and order could improve so much in both the countries . And that was only about jobs . We could make new hospitals , schools , colleges , police stations , roads , clean drinking water facilities , public transport systems by cutting down our massive defence spendings which also encourage kickbacks and bribes by our 'unholy' politicians.

well something just crossed my mind , Pakistan has about 0.5 million army in Kashmir , India has about a million . Imagine if even half of that force was not serving in the army but rather was doing public sector work , the standards of living and law and order could improve so much in both the countries . And that was only about jobs . We could make new hospitals , schools , colleges , police stations , roads , clean drinking water facilities , public transport systems by cutting down our massive defence spendings which also encourage kickbacks and bribes by our 'unholy' politicians.

totally agreed, both countries r paying the price of hostility. lets talk about wht u hav to offer to us and what v can offer to u ?? i request
the member be rational and dont jump to the conclusion.:cheers:

Kashmir is a mother of all problems. Its like this picture

f0.jpg

Convince the mother, she will convince her childrens and all issues resolved ;)

Hey Zaki Bhai. I object. Kashmir is very beautiful yaar. It is a mother of problems but not that mother. ;)

Hey Zaki Bhai. I object. Kashmir is very beautiful yaar. It is a mother of problems but not that mother. ;)
A mother is a mother and she is very beautiful . Your comments were utterly disgusting . What if she works hard day and night to feed her children (she looks poor) . I think She represents motherhood at her best you definitely owe her an apology . I hope you will regret and value human beings not based on what they look like.

HA.:angry:.that clearly shows your mentality..:hitwall:
Grow up...learn to give others respect

A mother is a mother and she is very beautiful . Your comments were utterly disgusting . What if she works hard day and night to feed her children (she looks poor) . I think She represents motherhood at her best you definitely owe her an apology . I hope you will regret and value human beings not based on what they look like.

HA.:angry:.that clearly shows your mentality..:hitwall:
Grow up...learn to give others respect

OK guys I take my words back. I was just asking Zaki bhai not to compare Kashmir with her. Anyways I apologize.

:)

Best way is to accept loc as actual border and remove terrorism

Best way is to accept loc as actual border and remove terrorism

why not give you 100 billion dollars as a compensation of our 63 years old war and to further enhance our brotherly-like relationships?:sarcastic:

why not give you 100 billion dollars as a compensation of our 63 years old war and to further enhance our brotherly-like relationships?:sarcastic:

No thanks ,thats very kind of you .If we do declare loc as actual border and remove terror stigma it will be more than enough

No thanks ,thats very kind of you .If we do declare loc as actual border and remove terror stigma it will be more than enough

Then please wake up and try to solve this problem rather than giving useless solutions.

If i snatch your mobile phone and you come to my home demanding for mobile phone should i reply back by saying, ok lets finish this matter...... whoever is possessing mobile phone will keep it....... lets bury the matters here?

This was,is and will remain a disputed area unless peaceful resolution is not found. LOC may be acceptable to india but here we have problem. Please visit Kashmir's dedicated thread that i have shared in previous pages (reply there) and this is my last post here in this thread

If you seriously think that India will give up its part of Kashmir or Pakistan will surrender Kashmir territory under its control then its not happening unless we use coercive force tatics.It has been 60 years since Kashmir has been split ,the people of each Kashmir region is slowly integrating with whichever mother nation they are part of.It doesnt make sense to fight over a territory or people with which yu dont have a credible link for over 60 years .

Then please wake up and try to solve this problem rather than giving useless solutions.

If i snatch your mobile phone and you come to my home demanding for mobile phone should i reply back by saying, ok lets finish this matter...... whoever is possessing mobile phone will keep it....... lets bury the matters here?

This was,is and will remain a disputed area unless peaceful resolution is not found. LOC may be acceptable to india but here we have problem. Please visit Kashmir's dedicated thread that i have shared in previous pages (reply there) and this is my last post here in this thread

mobile pn was given to me initially,so this is mine.

Back
Top Bottom