What's new

Proper way of Solving India Pakistan conflict

I am not certain that Pakistan would want to seek peace with India, even if Kashmir is resolved. Does Pakistan have any kind of record of making peace - real peace - with its enemies?

Does USA keep peace always? And how do you expect for peace with enemies untill basic problems are resolved? Does USA has record of making peace with its enemies?

Does USA keep peace always?...Does USA has record of making peace with its enemies?
I don't see how changing the subject helps.

And how do you expect for peace with enemies untill basic problems are resolved?
Start by figuring out what the "basic problems" are. I'm not sure if the "basic problems" are territorial or sectarian. Are you?

@^
I was talking about solving the core issue that is the Kashmir issue as we think. From the 3rd party/country, we recommend to resolve the conflict between IN and PK by solving this issue. We think then other problems will be solved.

We know Kashmiries want to be with PK and India fears to let them decide by themselves. So let them decide and go with PK. We - Bangladeshis - have full moral support to the Kashmiries.
What BS is this? Care to explain How exactly do you know that? In the recent survey conducted in Kashmir valley less than 2% wanted to go with PK. You want us to let them decide and go with Pakistan (as if there is no other option) which BTW even Kashmiri themselves don't want to do. This is hyprocrisy at its best. Also nobody cares for your moral support or anyother support for Kashmir issue.

And about PK-BD separation, PK and we had mistakes but now it's not possible to merge again as we are no more part of PK.
What do you mean to say? so Separation from PK after huge sufferings/killings and discrimination was a mistake. Wow!! You know u r proving who u actually r (a Rajakar/Jamati). Say the same thing to a pure Bangladeshi (like iajdani, eastwatch,bd_4_ever,leon etc) and see what they will reply back to you?

Simple solution to the issue....make LAC/LOC whatever the real borders for both countries.

End of story.
Both have bigger problems than just kashmir.

This a matter of great sadness to India that India helped (so-called) BD, but BD does not care India, lol.

You are plain wrong here!! BD actually cares and thats the reason helped us in curbing the menace called ULFA. Few people in BD (and you know who they are) who are actually having some misconceptions and are still living in their world of dreams to think that way. Reality is different.

Does USA keep peace always? And how do you expect for peace with enemies untill basic problems are resolved? Does USA has record of making peace with its enemies?

I really fail to understand why a Bangladeshi tends to answer the question pointed to a Pakistani. Am I wrong to assume who u actually r? ;)

Simple solution to the issue....make LAC/LOC whatever the real borders for both countries.

End of story.
Both have bigger problems than just kashmir.

make narender modi as the pm,he will take borders to far inside gilgit,but unfortunately indian govt dont have stand on that issue,land

What do you mean to say? so Separation from PK after huge sufferings/killings and discrimination was a mistake. Wow!! You know u r proving who u actually r (a Rajakar/Jamati). Say the same thing to a pure Bangladeshi (like iajdani, eastwatch,bd_4_ever,leon etc) and see what they will reply back to you?

Since PK regrets for 71, so it definitely proofs that they did mistake. Otherwise, they would still hate us instead of feeling regret for the mistakes in 71. Otherwise, BD and PK would not have a nice relation even we fought. Hope now you've understood.

And about pure or fake Bangladeshis, I did not born in 71, so calling me Razakar is ...........

Every Bangladeshi has not the same perception about 71 and PK. But it does not proof that I'm fake BDman and they are pure BDmen.

Last edited:
I am not certain that Pakistan would want to seek peace with India, even if Kashmir is resolved. Does Pakistan have any kind of record of making peace - real peace - with its enemies?

i didnt know jews behave so much like bharatis that its impossible to diffeentiate them!!, and what your country does, decieving friends, making new enemies, your country has got countless enemies, your biggest enemiy is the zionists and the jews living in america themselves, israel will bankrupt your country by asking for billion dollar aids

^^^^^^^
Does criticizing others help solve your problems?

Since PK regrets for 71, so it definitely proofs that they did mistake. Otherwise, they would still hate us instead of feeling regret for the mistakes in 71. Otherwise, BD and PK would not have a nice relation even we fought. Hope now you've understood.

And about pure or fake Bangladeshis, I did not born in 71, so calling me Razakar is ...........

Every Bangladeshi has not the same perception about 71 and PK. But it does not proof that I'm fake BDman and they are pure BDmen.

OK I don't want to get into this debate as it is for a Bangladeshi to see what actually happened in 71 that lead you to part ways from Pakistan. If you think what ever happened prior to the war was correct then who I, as an Indian, should have any problems accepting it. Good for you. Also I never called u a Fake BD'ian but most of the Bd'ians might not agree with your viewpoint.
Thanks!

Srinagar: Only 2% of residents of Kashmir want to join Pakistan while less than half of them favor independence as a solution to the unrest in the region, an independent survey conducted by British academic Robert Bradnock said. The survey found 44% of people in Pakistan side Kashmir and 43% in the Indian side favoring independence.

Titled “Kashmir: Paths to Peace”, the survey is seen as a rare attempt to assess the opinions of people on both sides of the Line of Control (LOC) – the de facto border that splits the region between the two countries.

[Photo by blogs.reuters.com]

“Any solution will depend on the Indian and Pakistani governments’ commitment to achieving a permanent settlement," Bradnock has been quoted as saying by Zee News.

United Nations resolutions soon after the partition of the sub-continent in 1947 called for a plebiscite to determine whether the region should belong to India or Pakistan. The resolutions, however, have not been implemented.

Less than 50% Kashmiris want independence: Survey
98% Kashmiris do not want to join Pakistan | TwoCircles.net
Only 2% Kashmiris want to join Pak: Survey - National Issue | hindujagruti.org
:lol:

my question is how india and pakistan move forward to solve their differences. here v r not looking for straight forward soln like give kashmir to pakistan and other indian demands, im looking for the way forward, a systematic way so that v both gr8 countries cn move forward with each other, like european. as u people r suppose to be educated and literate pls don't do bashing of eachother.

thnks

Hi,

Wait for ther next marshal law---and then hurry to sign on the dotted line.

Its plain and simple.

1.)India needs to comply with all U.N. resolutions concerning Kashmir. Once India does this then the doors are wide open for peace.

2.)India needs to stop throwing temper tantrums whenever Pakistan engages in foreign diplomacy whether it be nuclear deal, military hardware/weapons acquisition, etc.

3.)India's newspapers must cease to continuously write false propaganda against Pakistan.

4.)India must stop using 26/11 to gain the world's sympathy in an attempt to harm Pakistan

This is just a start.

1) pakistan should stop training and sending terrorists to india and quick p_ok
2) pakistan shuold stop exporting nuclear weapons to terrorist countries and stop taking aid while diverting their own funds for nuclear weapons
3) just follow hafeez saeed and dr naik and zaid
4) pak should hand over the various terrorists it has on its soil and disband isi.
this is also a start.
:)

Back
Top Bottom