What's new

Proper way of Solving India Pakistan conflict

Bring more Sania Mirza's in Pakistan to promote peace :lol: - and you can take our Saima, Reema and Meera if you wish :lol: - i am already fed up with them
naa naa naa, kidding

I once raised same question and my thread was raped like no other day. This thread will only bring a lot of criticism from either sides and nothing conclusive will be coming out of this thread.

Simple answer is, both countries will have to compromise and at the moment no country is willing to lower its tone. There should be true free n fair elections in Kashmir and decide Kashmir issue according to its peoples wishes and not india or Pakistan. If we can do this, all matters are resolved.

kashmir is an integral part of india,only local parties are allowed 4 elections.:cheers::cheers::cheesy::cheesy:

Bring more Sania Mirza's in Pakistan to promote peace :lol: - and you can take our Saima, Reema and Meera if you wish :lol: - i am already fed up with them
naa naa naa, kidding

I once raised same question and my thread was raped like no other day. This thread will only bring a lot of criticism from either sides and nothing conclusive will be coming out of this thread.

Simple answer is, both countries will have to compromise and at the moment no country is willing to lower its tone. There should be true free n fair elections in Kashmir and decide Kashmir issue according to its peoples wishes and not india or Pakistan. If we can do this, all matters are resolved.
that is the question, y the GOI would take such step??? wht they will get?????

kashmir is an integral part of india,only local parties are allowed 4 elections.:cheers::cheers::cheesy::cheesy:

that is the question, y the GOI would take such step??? wht they will get?????

Just what i said before............... then there is only one solution of this problem. Keep bringing Sania Mirza to promote peace. One we have millions of Dual nationals of India/Pakistan only then we can come on tables and solve this issue. Peoples like you will never let it happen otherwise

Enjoy!

Just what i said before............... then there is only one solution of this problem. Keep bringing Sania Mirza to promote peace. One we have millions of Dual nationals of India/Pakistan only then we can come on tables and solve this issue. Peoples like you will never let it happen otherwise

Enjoy!
hmmm. u mean people to people contact ???? wht i did wrong man??? tell me fast otherwise i wil start crying...lol just kidding. i guess that would be sufficient 4 u today.

hmmm. u mean people to people contact ???? wht i did wrong man??? tell me fast otherwise i wil start crying...lol just kidding. i guess that would be sufficient 4 u today.

stop crying baby, here is one for you

Silicone-Feeding-Bottle-Nursing-Bottle-Feeder.jpg

Some people does not want peace and i have nothing to say for them. I have already discussed this topic in death before and i have no intentions to start once again. You should probably visit its dedicated thread and somebody will definitely give you a good company

Here is the thread link:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/20220-future-kashmir-seven-possible-solutions.html

Some people does not want peace and i have nothing to say for them. I have already discussed this topic in death before and i have no intentions to start once again. You should probably visit its dedicated thread and somebody will definitely give you a good company

Here is the thread link:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/20220-future-kashmir-seven-possible-solutions.html

i appreciate wht u did before. but u got the topic wrong. it is not abt kashmir it is abt other issues also. so it woulld be nice u broaden ur perspective.:cheers:

i appreciate wht u did before. but u got the topic wrong. it is not abt kashmir it is abt other issues also. so it woulld be nice u broaden ur perspective.:cheers:

Kashmir is a mother of all problems. Its like this picture

f0.jpg

Convince the mother, she will convince her childrens and all issues resolved ;)

Here is the thread link:

by the way thanks for the milk... its yummy and good for health. can v give that milk to millions of people in ur countries.

by the way thanks for the milk... its yummy and good for health. can v give that milk to millions of people in ur countries.

Milk is a bounty from God! everybody holds the right to drink it. Feel free to distribute among the peoples of both nations :thinktank:

You will get rewards from All-mighty

Good to see your love for humanity

but how will v talk when on the other side terrorist r infiltrating and killing innocent people...i guess u know the GOP policies???

Delete all sticky threads in *** & PDF

There is only 1 solution.

Both nations have failed miserably in solving the problem and it seems it never will. Both are still long way in getting full developed.

So just bring back the "British" once more and ask them to rule here.

Immature societies like India and Pakistan cannot resolve any issues.The status of the mess the countries are in currently shows that we are as good or as bad as each other.Pakistan has added some more gloss to its dubious reputation by choosing to become a fountainhead of unholy alliances.India is too busy playing the role of a superpower wannabe whom nobody wants to acknowledge as one.In this face off,the only losers will be you and me,because we might have had a partition,but the violence which started in the aftermath,never ended.

thanks sir. i completely agree with u. but my question is how to go about the solution. as u know politic is a bad game of give and take. there would be bargaining and negotiation. so wht be the leverage u r ready to offer and wht u expect in return is th big question.

Kashmir is a disputed region (both the Indian and Pakistani) and UN resolutions are pending on that issue so may be finally we should ask the people of Kashmir wether they want to side with India ,Pak or independent . Now I know its not going to be simple its going to involve months and months of dialogue and discussion but economically it would be in the interest of both of our countries to settle this issue .

Back
Top Bottom