What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

Yes on that basis eurofighter is no ones
F35 is global
Tegas is anything but Indian

What is your point or did u just want to write something? Which is OK ofcourse as now you feel better

The point was unless Pakistan can make everything from scratch, they'll be a "slave" to someone, whether it's the "gora sahibs" or the Chinese.

The point was unless Pakistan can make everything from scratch, they'll be a "slave" to someone, whether it's the "gora sahibs" or the Chinese.
Yep. While it's true one can't make 'everything' (unless they're a superpower), we should be aiming to master a few critical inputs. That way, we can at least gain some leverage through co-dependence instead of purely relying on a supplier.

Yep. While it's true one can't make 'everything' (unless they're a superpower), we should be aiming to master a few critical inputs. That way, we can at least gain some leverage through co-dependence instead of purely relying on a supplier.

The Turkish model is a classic examples of this.

aviation city kamra works update by google earth
View attachment 570008
Air University Aviation City Kamra:
View attachment 657739

Feeling like a Raj47 but I had always wondered where exactly this was going to be:
View attachment 657738

View attachment 657740

So the civil works are progressing at least:
1637081217697.png

Also, what is this? Anyone?
1637081403834.png

@Iron Shrappenel

Last edited:
men come, men go, some men take time to be replaced, some cant be replaced, without said men, the team is directionless. You can scroll up and read some more clued up posters posts on the true problems going on behind the curtains, reality is different from wants. As someone who once placed TFX as being less likely to come to fruition than AZM, you can see that as information drips out slowly, my optimism decreases. In fact, ive got a whole article about it

I know who you are talking about and i agree that he cannot be replaced, it was his dream. I know what happened, why it happened and how the team has been dispersed, it is really sad the way things have ended. Yes it was a bit of a pipe dream but it could have been done. 2 years of effort and man hours gone down the drain.

typo error on last image sept 21 - 2021 , not 2020
View attachment 806083
newest img on ge is of 29 Sept 2021 , and its slightly angled shows the tower , 5 Storey tower plus a rather large Ground floor
You're right thank you for pointing it out. I cant edit the post anymore unfortunately.

Any idea of its purpose?
Well I think it's the building for the National Aerospace and Technology Park. Now what that is supposed to do, I dont know. Only vague and lofty goals have been stated:

Excellence Through Innovation
National Aerospace Science and Technology Park (NASTP) is an integral project of Aviation City Pakistan, being developed as Pakistan's first Aerospace Cluster and Smart City around PAC Kamra and PAF Base Minhas. NASTP envisions setup of a state-of-the-art Special Technology Zone (STZ) housing high tech aerospace technologies design centers, public and private, national & international Aviation Industry, MRO facilities for commercial & military aircraft, Aviation Logistics, Expo Centers and Advanced Vocational Training Institutes. NASTP is creating a world class environment for bolstering potential of excellence driven and innovative minds of Pakistan.
1641399896299.png

1641399973650.png

We are looking for bright and talented Pakistani Nationals with exceptional skills, demonstrated talent, integrity, in-satiable thirst for knowledge and passion to pursue complex technology domains. Together we aim to achieve self-reliance for Pakistan in high-tech aerospace & defense sector and make a positive impact on national economy. Some of the currently active areas are:-

• Aircraft and Spacecraft Systems
  • Electronic Sensors and C2 Systems
  • Avionics, Electro-Optic/IR Systems
  • IoT & ICT Systems
  • Advanced Wireless Networks and Communication Systems
  • Drones, Robotics and Swarms
  • Flight Simulators and xR (AR/VR/MR) Systems.
  • Information Assurance, Cyber Defense and Resilience
  • Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Big Data
  • Advanced Materials, Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping
  • Precision Agriculture

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom