What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

Honestly not a fan of project AZM. Would be much easier and cheaper to buy J-31/J-35. Maybe ask China for TOT and produce them in Pakistan?

unfortunately, it seems like we have given up on the try aspect of this aswell. Its no easy feat, the JF-17 in comparison was going to be a way, way easier task. This on the other hand, very unlikely to get anywhere for now, whether they try again in the future is to be seen, however, when key persons are leaving AvRID, it should probably be a bit of an indication towards where things are heading. Giving these kinda tasks to fresh grads without direction is moot.

Worry about engines later, first we need to figure out how to keep people onboard, alongside fund the research and development, then worrying about engines and key components.
Oh please. Men come men go. The journey continues
Honestly not a fan of project AZM. Would be much easier and cheaper to buy J-31/J-35. Maybe ask China for TOT and produce them in Pakistan?
And be slaves .... honestly what's wrong with people like you

We really need to badly clean ourselves from trash like that we simply don't need them it is not because they are a dead-weight we simply just don't need them in any shape of way there is just not space for such elements we are already full house

men come, men go, some men take time to be replaced, some cant be replaced, without said men, the team is directionless. You can scroll up and read some more clued up posters posts on the true problems going on behind the curtains, reality is different from wants. As someone who once placed TFX as being less likely to come to fruition than AZM, you can see that as information drips out slowly, my optimism decreases. In fact, ive got a whole article about it

men come, men go, some men take time to be replaced, some cant be replaced, without said men, the team is directionless. You can scroll up and read some more clued up posters posts on the true problems going on behind the curtains, reality is different from wants. As someone who once placed TFX as being less likely to come to fruition than AZM, you can see that as information drips out slowly, my optimism decreases. In fact, ive got a whole article about it
There is no man that lasts forever and progress continues. Great emperors and prophets have died and the world didn't end.
Sadly you have a negative attitude and that's your call.
I have seen all this b4. I remember Pakistan didn't even make Bullets and people said impossible. Now with jf17 blk3 people are still negative. What can you say to those with glass half empty. Missile tanks artillery etc and the list goes on. Pakistan Turkey etc will continue and men like you will say....America UK China....but we mustn't do it. Because we cannot. Thankfully you don't matter and both Pakistan and Turkey will continue

There is no man that lasts forever and progress continues. Great emperors and prophets have died and the world didn't end.
Sadly you have a negative attitude and that's your call.
I have seen all this b4. I remember Pakistan didn't even make Bullets and people said impossible. Now with jf17 blk3 people are still negative. What can you say to those with glass half empty. Missile tanks artillery etc and the list goes on. Pakistan Turkey etc will continue and men like you will say....America UK China....but we mustn't do it. Because we cannot. Thankfully you don't matter and both Pakistan and Turkey will continue

the important thing you should look at is that neither JF-17, AL-Khalid or most of our 'indigenous' designs are not that.

We have significant inputs, however, inputs are different to going neck-deep in water willingly with one of the hardest tasks in aviation today. A NGFA is not just an airframe.

the important thing you should look at is that neither JF-17, AL-Khalid or most of our 'indigenous' designs are not that.

We have significant inputs, however, inputs are different to going neck-deep in water willingly with one of the hardest tasks in aviation today. A NGFA is not just an airframe.
My dear you have no idea what my background is or my undertaking of major aerospace engineering projects. Let it be. Have a nice day

My dear you have no idea what my background is or my undertaking of major aerospace engineering projects. Let it be. Have a nice day

as i said, i dont care for dick waving, it seems to be a common theme here, regardless, your background and undertaking wont cough up the billions needed. Have a nice day.

as i said, i dont care for dick waving, it seems to be a common theme here, regardless, your background and undertaking wont cough up the billions needed. Have a nice day.
Those that have real dicks don't talk about them... stop your indian tendencies and grow up.

Such a defeated attitude but then again they said that about jf17.
Better to try and fail than to be a slave of the gora shahibs for ever

Well, technically speaking, the JF-17 is essentially a Chinese aircraft, with a Russian engine, and given that the PAF will become almost entirely "Eastern" after the Vipers are retired, it might be better to be a slave of the Chinese rather than "gora sahibs" in any case.

Last edited:
Would 2047 be a more realistic Entry into full Service or is that too far out?

Well, technically speaking, the JF-17 is essentially a Chinese aircraft, with a Russian engine, and given that the PAF will become almost entirely "Eastern" after the Vipers are retired, it might be better to be a slave of the Chinese rather than "gora sahibs" in any case.
Yes on that basis eurofighter is no ones
F35 is global
Tegas is anything but Indian

What is your point or did u just want to write something? Which is OK ofcourse as now you feel better

1. Pakistan should not give up the AZM project. Even if the project fails like tejas, it should persist. Because the process of studying it will bring Pakistan an industrial upgrading, not just an 5G fighter.

2. If Pakistan is too early get 5G fighters is likely to lead the USA to sell F35 to India and further deepen the relationship between the USA and India. The most appropriate time for Pakistan to get 5G fighter is a month after India obtains 5G fighter.

3. Pakistan should invite as many cooperative countries as possible, and to raise as much investment as possible for this project.

4. Pakistan should not fantasize that it can successfully develop a 5G fighter alone or only in cooperation with Turkey. Only five countries in the world can 100% use their own technology to manufacture 4G fighters, and only three countries can 100% use their own technology to manufacture 5G fighters. Frankly face your lack of ability, it is not inferiority, but self-confidence.

5. During the research of AZM project, Pakistan should establish as many relevant industries and factories as possible to obtain as much technology as possible.

6. Pakistan should not be too eager to expect the success of the project. What Pakistan needs is the process, not the result.

7. Pakistan studies the AZM project, but it may not only be equipped with a kind 5G fighter, or even not equipped the AZM fighter. So there is no need to care too much about the progress of India's 5G fighter.

Last edited:
1. Pakistan should not give up the AZM project. Even if the project fails like tejas, it should persist. Because the process of studying it will bring Pakistan an industrial upgrading, not just an 5G aircraft.

2. If Pakistan is too early get 5G fighters is likely to lead the USA to sell F35 to India and further deepen the relationship between the United States and India. The most appropriate time for Pakistan to get 5G fighter is a month after India obtains 5G fighter.

3. Pakistan should invite as many cooperative countries as possible, and to raise as much investment as possible for this project.

4. Pakistan should not fantasize that it can successfully develop a 5G fighter alone or only in cooperation with Turkey. Only five countries in the world can 100% use their own technology to manufacture 4G fighters, and only three countries can 100% use their own technology to manufacture 5G fighters.

5. During the research of AZM project, Pakistan should establish as many relevant industries and factories as possible to obtain as much technology as possible.

6. Pakistan should not be too eager to expect the success of the project. What Pakistan needs is the process, not the result.

7. Pakistan studies the AZM project, but it may not only be equipped with a kind 5G fighter, or even not equipped the AZM fighter. So there is no need to care too much about the progress of India's 5G fighter.
Pakistan is doing the feasibility study and conceptual design. Detail design development and manufacturing will be done with partners. Its has always said this.
Some members here are very negative because they think that like India, Pakistan will try to make a square wheel. Trust me it won't

Back
Top Bottom