What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

:disagree: not possible and J-20 has export bar, J-20 single engine version just a rumors nothing elseand there is no stealth version of JF-17, ACM said that on multiple times in the past, best chance to get F-31 with TOT or project "AZM" will be new clean sheet design not based on either J-20 or nor J-31 who knows and PAF showed interest in both jets (J-20 chances will too slim to get), (FC-31 has more chances to induct by the PAF):p:

1: I never said you'd get the J-20 in its current form. Refer to my post above. I said a "variant", like the US is giving its most tech-advanced F-35 to its partners. But the US specifications and avionics, etc, will always be different than what's being built for others. There is a lot of post delivery work that LM would do on US F-35's that no one else would know about. So everyone else, would get a "variant" of the F-35.

2: I also never said that there was a "stealth" version of the JFT. But we all know that even from the block III, they have started to use composite metals with advanced paint and metallurgy. That's just a natural step once you have an industry in-house. The world has moved onto streaming videos. Don't tell me you still watch the VCR tapes :disagree:? Just like that, whether your AC admits it or not, its a natural process to further advance your hardware. No one has to announce it.

3: You are welcome to believe in what you want to. When, in a few years, you hear these news becoming a reality, just send me a pm and thank me then. Ciao.

1: I never said you'd get the J-20 in its current form. Refer to my post above. I said a "variant", like the US is giving its most tech-advanced F-35 to its partners. But the US specifications and avionics, etc, will always be different than what's being built for others. There is a lot of post delivery work that LM would do on US F-35's that no one else would know about. So everyone else, would get a "variant" of the F-35.
there is no variant of J-20, Navy variant, single engine variant just rumors, not a confirmed news:disagree:, and don't compare J-20 with F-35 ( more realistic comparison J-20 and F-22) (F-35 and FC-31 is a export oriented jets) so there is more chance that we will get FC-31 variant rather than a variant of J-20 and remember that PAF prefer multi-role jets (like F-35, FC-31) rather than (SINGLE MISSION) air superiority jet like J-20:p:

3: You are welcome to believe in what you want to. When, in a few years, you hear these news becoming a reality, just send me a pm and thank me then. Ciao.
Are you in PAF higher command to what decision PAF have been taken:lol::enjoy: and why do you think J-20 variant is coming for PAF just speculations and wishful thinking of yours, there will be more chance that we will get a variant of FC-31 because its multirole 5th gen jet ad PAF prefer multi-role jets not a single mission jet like J-20

Read the news bro. This has been all over Pakistani print media yesterday including Dawn and Tribune.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1375166/intruders-traced-on-radar-wont-be-able-to-go-back-warns-air-chief

It's a very interesting speech. He said:

- pakistan sending people to space
- plans to build more uavs (ucavs?)
- 5th generation fighter project
- paf shot down Iranian drone
- plans to send more satellites to space
- paf to have some form of manufacturing independence by 2020 (assume jf17 development)
- his views on forcing democracy on people in Libya and Iraq
paf to shot Down drones even if american

Ultimately, FC-31 is coming to PAF and I doubt, a limited number of J20 may come along with those few Sqds.

I too have hope that Su-35 bought by China are actually for Pakistan through third Party Purchase.Let see...

AZM is a collaboration project between China Pakistan and KSA
It is based on FC31, called NGF,will dominate the SA and ME sky
China provide technology, Pakistan build the production line with KSA financial support
There will be more prototypes and come to production in around 5 years

Last edited:
China provide technology, Pakistan build the production line with KSA financial support

This is quite a probable scenario and would make a lot of sense.

Is this speculation on your part or from more authoritative sources? It is not known if the Azm project involves the FC-31 or a new design.

look bro the rest of the world are standardize jets like F-22, F-35, J-20, JXY and PAK-FA, LFMS to Complement 1st tier air superiority jets (F-22, J-20, PAK-FA) to 2nd tier multi-role jets ( F-35, JXY, LFMS) PAF in that positions to induct 2 different types of 5th gen jets not in the near future or nor in the distant future, it will be burden/liabilities on future PAF, if we need to induct TFX lets forget J-31 and opposite will be same conclusion, how about we put 5th gen Turkish avionics on J-31, just my 2 cent:angel:

TAI and SSM is planning to open the TF-X projects to friend states like Pakistan When detail design phase taking 3 years, completed and stealth main structure of fighter is appeared to share with costumers. Today, TAI meets with Pakistani counterparts to inform about current stage of TF-X project and ambitions of TF-X fighter project that is going to be targeted when matured.

5a09fa70b9ce6.jpg

TF-X project promises seriously difficult targets that should be caught when the platform itself is materialized. The turbofan engines that two engine manufacturers are offering to Turkey has a thrust power of around 25000 to 30000 lbf each. If It is performance of fighter that is being considered, Twin engine TF-X seems to provide an impressive thrust and MTOW capability when She is compared with equivalents. That's why, She will be convenient to both air superiority and air to ground missions. Stealth features enable to reduce the radar signature of fighter to approach to enemy assets without being detected, While Aselsan GaN based AESA radar claimed to be a promising one to detect assets preciously from longer ranges. Folding wing type ALCM called SOM-J is being designed to integrate inner pylons of stealth fighters not to increase visibility.

SOM and SOM-J
Pk5Qlv.jpg

Goktuğ family AA missiles with their domestic performance requirements described by Turkish pilots and designed/developed by Turkish engineers will finish dependancy on foreign source on a strategic platform like TF-X.

BD18FDA0-C49F-4300-B3E9-5298A0BE5805.jpeg

Small Diameter Wing assisted Bomb and multi-carriage cartridge on TF-X allow to perform precision low cost strikes on smaller enemy assets from long ranges.
18644FB0-8944-4634-8D4D-1694D252542F.jpeg

Teber family is combining the precision of GPS/INS with Laser guidance on a dump bomb to find value targets with a certain destruction purposes under an 3m CEP rate.
FF31B52D-DA17-46D0-A802-B9952AE1EAFA.png

KGK is wing assisted 100+km precision guided bomb family allows pilots to perform strikes while staying away from SAM ranges.
0C57012F-1AA8-4445-9BDF-48F4B15BF74B.jpeg

That's the new generation 2 x 8”x 20” display with IR touch-screen capability controling the avionics systems and generates flight/mission graphics and performs video overlays onto a dual redundant, separately addressable, two left and right 1280x1024 resolution half displays via one 2560x1024 resolution AMLCD.

tf-x.jpg

Last edited:
Raefel is the best 4.5G western fighter, raefel performed better than typhoon in serial scenarios

Between raefel and su35, there is still no opportunity to show which is better.

"The Fat lightening" crushed raefel and typhoon with the advantage of stealth during the red flag

Now the 5th G rule the sky

Last edited:
Saudi, Qatar etc rich countries are against each other and one country making Billions of Dollars out of it. Beneficiary must have played a role is this rivalry in order to boost their weak economy and dying industries.

Last edited:
there is no variant of J-20, Navy variant, single engine variant just rumors, not a confirmed news:disagree:, and don't compare J-20 with F-35 ( more realistic comparison J-20 and F-22) (F-35 and FC-31 is a export oriented jets) so there is more chance that we will get FC-31 variant rather than a variant of J-20 and remember that PAF prefer multi-role jets (like F-35, FC-31) rather than (SINGLE MISSION) air superiority jet like J-20:p:

Are you in PAF higher command to what decision PAF have been taken:lol::enjoy: and why do you think J-20 variant is coming for PAF just speculations and wishful thinking of yours, there will be more chance that we will get a variant of FC-31 because its multirole 5th gen jet ad PAF prefer multi-role jets not a single mission jet like J-20

Nothing to say from my side!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom