What's new

Problems for India's Modi Balochistan rant leaves Iran, Afghanistan & Pakistan Uneasy

Modi needs lessons in geography...this is why Chai wala becoming a president is a bad idea...his chai wala mentality will always be exhibited...
We are happy with him but question is Are you happy with your scholar PM??

Desperate moves after the sad incidents in Kashmir!!

Not just desperate but stupid as well. The Kashmir issue is something the world knows about, Baluchistan is more of a figment of imagination, no way close the Kashmir problem that have been the bone of contention between two nuclear armed states for decades now! THE WORLD KNOWS IT MR. MODI! No sane person can compare the two!

I would advice the Pakistani members not to take such things very seriously!! Empty vessels make most noise!

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @Moonlight @The Sandman @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @araz
I agree it was just an attempt to divert the attention from J&K and they've failed in it and are getting exposed in J&K more and more everyday. But we also shouldn't ignore the problems in Balochistan we should continue to develop that province provide schools and hospitals etc.. so deny them any kind of reason to speak up on Balochistan at all. Anyway there are already protests going on against modi and india in GB, Balochistan and AJK :lol:

Balochistan right now :D
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471540716.783065.jpg

@The Sandman

Same applies when India protests and rants about CPEC and Balochistan all of a sudden.

We are definitely doing the right thing and going the right way

Oh you figured it out, then why everyone is so up in the arms...:sick:

Not just desperate but stupid as well. The Kashmir issue is something the world knows about, Baluchistan is more of a figment of imagination, no way close the Kashmir problem that have been the bone of contention between two nuclear armed states for decades now! THE WORLD KNOWS IT MR. MODI! No sane person can compare the two!

You are right about that, No one till now knows about the Baluchistan and its suffering. Indian PM statement has created ripple, people aroun

Mr. MK Bhadrakumar has written a very realistic article. Things like these are what makes a writer fun to read, yet, teaches everyone a few things they didn't know. I could just tell by the time I got to the third paragraph that the writer had serious experience in foreign policy. And at the end, I read his credentials and was impressed.

Indians hate MK Bhadrakumar that is one thing. I follow his analysis regularly, MK Bhadrakumar had different view on indian strategy on Kashmir up until few months ago. But in this latest piece, he seems to changing his opinion what india should do or can do. One thing is clear, Pakistan should stay clear from any negotiation or discussion with india on this matter because that is indian strategy to throw Kashmir issue to "dead end". Instead Pakistan should provide political, moral, financial and other assistance to Kashmiri people and raise the issue relentlessly in international forum and bilaterally with other countries.

Desperate moves after the sad incidents in Kashmir!!

I would advice the Pakistani members not to take such things very seriously!! Empty vessels make most noise!

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @Moonlight @The Sandman @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @araz

Well people of Baluchistan answered to Modi. I won't say much. They have sweetly delivered their message to modi and Hindia.

In short India's foreign policy and Modi's careless Balochistan remarks turned out 6o be a real bad failure, in constant downward spiral after relentless Kashmir uprising, Pakistan's multi-facet tactics,

India’s leadership role in South Asia and Central Asia is crumbling. India Modi’s regional policies face a difficult future and facing relentless pincer revenge attacks.

Oh you figured it out, then why everyone is so up in the arms...:sick:

You are right about that, No one till now knows about the Baluchistan and its suffering. Indian PM statement has created ripple, people aroun
This is the thing you are not understanding, the ripples are not to be created by statements but by ground realities! So if there was not much on ground to support the statements wont be much good. On other hand like in case of Kashmir, statements are not required, i do not need to tell you what is happening, you can see it for yourself! IF YOU WANT TO ! :)

no one is up in the arms except Kashmiris against Indian occupation.

This is the thing you are not understanding, the ripples are not to be created by statements but by ground realities! So if there was not much on ground to support the statements wont be much good. On other hand like in case of Kashmir, statements are not required, i do not need to tell you what is happening, you can see it for yourself! IF YOU WANT TO ! :)

to be honest we feel bad about the current situation in kashmir but it is not new to us or say to the world to be precise.you have tried numerous time to raise the kasmir issue in different forums and got nothing out of it( this is the ground reality which you can't see). so now tell me where would you go to take up this issue ?? no body give a damn about your claims but ordering you to stop terror camps inside pakistan( another ground reality which you ignoring)..

Sir, we can see everything and its painful but you forgot to mention who is sitting behind.:disagree:

to be honest we feel bad about the current situation in kashmir but it is not new to us or say to the world to be precise.you have tried numerous time to raise the kasmir issue in different forums and got nothing out of it( this is the ground reality which you can't see). so now tell me where would you go to take up this issue ?? no body give a damn about your claims but ordering you to stop terror camps inside pakistan( another ground reality which you ignoring)..

The only ground reality is that IOK is burning and it is only you who is responsible for it. Even former CM of IOK says the same.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/111824-India-not-Pakistan-responsible-for-crisis-in-Kashmir-Omar-Abdullah

I repeat again its not new to us , we have been hearing it since decades.
and for you link i can say good luck and try hard ..

The fact that you are hearing it for decades shows that you have failed in Kashmir.

The fact that you are hearing it for decades shows that you have failed in Kashmir.

well i am not here to celebrate failure or success .. but if you really want to do an analysis then pakistan have become a failed state not India. Kashmir is just an unresolved issue lol.. if its enought to enlighten you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom