What's new

Problems for India's Modi Balochistan rant leaves Iran, Afghanistan & Pakistan Uneasy

Lolz!!

SEE!
That is EXACTLY what i am trying to say and that is exactly why i say i see not much hope.

You dream of terrorists camps in Pak, i blame you of supporting terror in Pakistan. I use the word "drea" when i talk about your claims and say it as a matter of fact when i talk about my claims!! THIS IS THE ATTITUDE that wont get us anywhere!!

@Joe Shearer

Do I scatter +ve ratings like confetti?

I've already put my 'money' where my mouth is.

But, unlike you, I see a LOT of hope. Don't you understand? Once people like Oscar and you, and several others on your side, and many people on our side, realise that that this staying stuck to our respective positions is futile, that very moment, there is hope.

Last edited:
file-15-6331536265884208.jpg

Saudi%2BArabia%2B-%2BMalaysia.jpg

Where is the Indian flag???

Indians are being kicked out of govt projects in whole sale...?? so who lost..
On the flip side..market is flooded with Pakistani visas..we got 1750 of them..just three month ago getting Pakistani visa was impossible..

469962-saudiarabia.jpg

No Modi Jee in the panorama as well..

Modi is the best thing ever to happen to india..repeat after me...

Pee ker chai maro dakar
Agle bar modi sarkaar

You forgot to mention people of Baluchistan against occupying force:partay:

You mean the resistance group who surrendered officially? The people who had changed of heart after hearing CPEC which left burning heart to the billion-populated nation? :D

You mean the resistance group who surrendered officially? The people who had changed of heart after hearing CPEC which left burning heart to the billion-populated nation? :D
NO... people who has been targeted officially and free speech has been curbed

NO... people who has been targeted officially and free speech has been curbed

People have surrendered. That goes doubly for the resistance groups. Don't you read the news? CPEC has softened the hard heart of Balochistan. Hence less noise recently comparatively.

Why do you think India is getting desperate now? :D

People have surrendered. That goes doubly for the resistance groups. Don't you read the news? CPEC has softened the hard heart of Balochistan. Hence less noise recently comparatively.

Why do you think India is getting desperate now? :D

We are only highlighting the human rights,:D

We are only highlighting the human rights,:D

I know and they surrendered. It is on the official record. I know that news may not please India, but this should be used as example for India regarding IOK. :D

I know and they surrendered. It is on the official record. I know that news may not please India, but this should be used as example for India regarding IOK. :D

Haa..official records, how trustworthy

The only sane post so far on this thread.

Those who use words like Chai walla display both their ignorance and immaturity.

Times are changing , interesting times ahead.

The old saying goes like ' More difficult than getting a new idea in is getting the old one out "

Somehow this seems to apply more & more to the Pak approach . There is no need to stick to a mistake just because you spent so much time & effort in making it.

You forgot to mention people of Baluchistan against occupying force:partay:

Nobody is fighting against any so called occupation. Proof is that violence sponsored by India is going down and no curfew in any city of Balochistan unlike Kashmir.

yep , you never did anything , everything is happening by its own isn't it? go check what your genrals have to say about this. pellet guns is much better then bombing civilians if you do agree with this.

It is all because of your occupation. Your occupation of Kashmir is the mother of all ills. Don't blame us for it.

Lolz!!

SEE!
That is EXACTLY what i am trying to say and that is exactly why i say i see not much hope.

You dream of terrorists camps in Pak, i blame you of supporting terror in Pakistan. I use the word "drea" when i talk about your claims and say it as a matter of fact when i talk about my claims!! THIS IS THE ATTITUDE that wont get us anywhere!!

@Joe Shearer

I have considered you rational in debates here and so let me get this straight! Are you saying that the training camps on your side of the border -- both in Kashmir and elsewhere -- are mere "claims"?

There are certain positives in appending Balochistan with Kashmir, and there are certain negatives. If Modi choose to append Balochistan with Kashmir, he should go full throttle and half hearted attempts will backfire. In that case it is better India stick with the old policy.

As on Iran and Afghanistan, I don't see them uneasy on India's new policy.

Apart from ongoing independent freedom struggles of Sikhs Khalistanis, Kashmiris from occupier India, time to raise, Hyderabad, Junagarh, West Bengal, Moists, Christians, Naxalities struggles also. Pakistan should now break India as its already getting broken since 1947, 1971 etc etc.

Pakistan should go full throttle, India has already committed mass genocide in Kashmir and the Kashmirs are not going to forget that, they will drag Indians into to the lowest portions of a weak, vulnerable, brutal, terror unstable Indian state....until Kashmir becomes a new country. India is on a downward dive, by its own terrible mistakes.

Apart from ongoing independent freedom struggles of Sikhs Khalistanis, Kashmiris from occupier India, time to raise, Hyderabad, Junagarh, West Bengal, Moists, Christians, Naxalities struggles also. Pakistan should now break India as its already getting broken since 1947, 1971 etc etc.

Pakistan should go full throttle, India has already committed mass genocide in Kashmir and the Kashmirs are not going to forget that, they will drag Indians into to the lowest portions of a weak, vulnerable, brutal, terror unstable Indian state....until Kashmir becomes a new country. India is on a downward dive, by its own terrible mistakes.

Pakistan just needs to focus on Kashmir, Khalistan and Moists. Pakistan should declare open support for Khalistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom