What's new

Problems Faced by Pakistan Army in 71 war // Reasons for surrender

Come on guys...let us move on..We are at 2017...I can see one postive aspect of India and Pakistan that they started ignoring each other than constant tu tu mein mein as it was happening earlier...Pakistan and India with their good leaders are trying to improve economy rather than fighting an useless war mongering...

Let us be honest..BD was destined to be separated at one point or other...BD has a strong sense of nationalism for their Bengali Culture where as Pakistan after independence was more like a Punjab culture...So it was bound to happen....India just exploited the situation...

Today Lets look at the problems faced by the Pakistan army in east . Please don't close the thread .
I made this video few years back so halka haath rakhna bhai :partay: , I posted this video today on youtube and shared it with others .

Also please share any events / pictures you have about the war .
betraying? i remember saiful azam and alam put on house arrest in pakistan until the war ended.... the only reported case of betrayal is matiur rahman.... and rest either escaped pakistan or were put in house arrest.

35 years....3.t decades.... lot has changed.... nothing much to compare...

Today Lets look at the problems faced by the Pakistan army in east . Please don't close the thread .
I made this video few years back so halka haath rakhna bhai :partay: , I posted this video today on youtube and shared it with others .

Also please share any events / pictures you have about the war .
Because politicians like Bhutto wanted to lose Bangalis very bad. They thought its a permanent problem, and any party winning from Bengal will be ruler all over Pakistan. So, those Einsteins sitting all over Bureaucracy, Military and Political parties, decided to stage a drama which we all know as "Independence of Bangal". This is the truth which even Hamood ur Rehman could not say in his report. Thats how we are habitual of handling things beyond the boundaries of our capabilities and intelligence. Thats the reason Karachi is in mess, and Sindh is overall non productive except for somewhat Karachi and Hyderabad.

1971 was, is and will be the most dark chapter in history of Pakistan forever...

No hard feelings for Bengalis but I do cry for those Pakistanis who were fighting lost war, tried to defend Pakistan but...lost.

I pray for those Bengalis who are still left in Bangladesh, the affected ones. They payed the price for showing loyalty towards Pakistan...

May Allah ease their difficulties.

Tbhi to , har din attack ho raha h balochistan me.... nd talking about 48 where u lost kashmir that's ur win, 62 what ur contribution in that nd read about 62 first in 62 war the war happen on 5 place in that China won 3 nd 2 by India bt still India loss more soldiers nd land I accept that..bt we show our caurage in 67...bt 65 , it give me laugh where ur operation gebralter was completely down nd u have to run to save Lahore where Indian force reached u have , planned fr win kashmir frm us bt due to opening different front u cnt that's the plan so u cn guess who win, in kargil u have captured empty points nd India recaptured it that's ur win I don't see any win, nd when u ,people ,saying about kargil war win it give me best laughter is this the same war where u people denied to take even the body of ur own soldiers, nd if ur saying about war Thn way don't siachen which u completely lost... nd in 71 ur soldiers surrendered in front of 700 hundred paratroopers only which has sky jumped to Dhaka nd covered it up..nd that's the Indian plan who sunk ur so called gazi to sea depth u r completely under naval blockage which left ur army without ammunition nd food .. nd soviet have jst happen to protect us frm USA which send its 7th fliet , to help u...

Roz atttak kahan Balochistan mein , kisne btaya arnab goswami nae ? ya tarek fateh nae ? , Balochistan Alhamdulillah sahi hai ab ! Attack to J&K mein horahe hain roz jaise aaj huwa pata nahi kia kar rahe hai 1 million army . :-)
48 mein we lost ? We took 1/3 Kashmir ... although after partition we got shitty weapons / equipment /shortage of army officers .
62 mein you guys surrendered video already posted in this thread ? You lost Aksan chai and other areas .
65 ? Kia huwwa ? A 7 times bigger country tried to capture Lahore and Sialkot = Result Failed .
67 ? Yes you guys captured Sikkim ! but still more casualties on Indian side
99 ? We still have the biggest peak in the area and some other peaks ....
2001 ? 2000+ Indian soldiers killed without giving a fight !
2001-2016 ? 5000+ Indian soldiers killed in Loc clashes .
Ab to India Drama karta hai War ke aukat nahi ,,,, For example latest Surgical strike drama .

Last edited:
Indians remember you guys also surrendered in 62 . ;)
and at that time china was no super power , ab socho war huwe to kia haal karienge Chinese /Pakistanis .
Sorry to burst your bubble - but while India was soundly beaten by the Chinese there was no surrender.

Tbhi to , har din attack ho raha h balochistan me.... nd talking about 48 where u lost kashmir that's ur win, 62 what ur contribution in that nd read about 62 first in 62 war the war happen on 5 place in that China won 3 nd 2 by India bt still India loss more soldiers nd land I accept that..bt we show our caurage in 67...bt 65 , it give me laugh where ur operation gebralter was completely down nd u have to run to save Lahore where Indian force reached u have , planned fr win kashmir frm us bt due to opening different front u cnt that's the plan so u cn guess who win, in kargil u have captured empty points nd India recaptured it that's ur win I don't see any win, nd when u ,people ,saying about kargil war win it give me best laughter is this the same war where u people denied to take even the body of ur own soldiers, nd if ur saying about war Thn way don't siachen which u completely lost... nd in 71 ur soldiers surrendered in front of 700 hundred paratroopers only which has sky jumped to Dhaka nd covered it up..nd that's the Indian plan who sunk ur so called gazi to sea depth u r completely under naval blockage which left ur army without ammunition nd food .. nd soviet have jst happen to protect us frm USA which send its 7th fliet , to help u...
Beta apna khayal rakho ajj kaal india mai rape bohot ho rahai hain!

Sorry to burst your bubble - but while India was soundly beaten by the Chinese there was no surrender.

Video already posted in this thread bht mehrbani hoge dekhlein !
Btw you have received 7 Negative Ratings :o: aisa kia kardia apne :partay:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol u r one of the biggest idiot the main,reason to loss Bangladesh is ur policy nd well exicuted plan of Sam manekshaw , nd ur talking about valley where ur fighting by sending terrorist so how anyone able to control cross border terrorism, nd if ur soldiers r too good why they cnt able to control balochistan Karachi lol...

[QUOTsufSSG, post: 9198306, member: 174055"]Indians remember you guys also surrendered in 62 . ;)
and at that time china was no super power , ab socho war huwe to kia haal karienge Chinese /Pakistanis .

Nd happen pls ask ur dad China about 67 what happen at that tym nd pls don't act like kid India was nt stuck at that tym...[/QUOTE]
HAHAHAAAAAA India beat China in a war, what have you been smoking hahhahaahahahaaaaaaa btw it was Kushan who destroyed your Ashoka kingdom,,Kushan tribe is the main tribe of Indus people you gangadweller.Log off

Video already posted in this thread bht mehrbani hoge dekhlein !
Btw you have received 7 Negative Ratings :o: aisa kia kardia apne :partay:
LOL - I've mostly received the negative ratings against the Chinese.
And that video is made by whom? India did not even have that many troops deployed in NEFA. Do you have a source besides a random YouTube Video? Even a YouTube video by a news channel or from its archive would suffice.

HAHAHAAAAAA India beat China in a war, what have you been smoking hahhahaahahahaaaaaaa btw it was Kushan who destroyed your Ashoka kingdom,,Kushan tribe is the main tribe of Indus people you gangadweller.Log off
hahahahaha Sir did you notice something ? 62 mein bhe Indian soldiers hungry thae and abhe bhe hungry hain :cheesy:[/QUOTE]
Too much Haldi and nimaak, but not enough peyaaj:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom