What's new

Problems Faced by Pakistan Army in 71 war // Reasons for surrender

We were defeated in East Pakistan long ago.
When democracy was alive
We had a Bengali prime minister

When Dictatorship came,East and West were turned into Units, there was no autonomy.
Finally when democratic elections were held ,the Militaristic scums and Zulfiqar refused Mujibs victory..
We alienated Bangladeshis ,Later India just strolled into our borders and took a final picture with General Niazi.
This so called genocide has been debunked by independent scholars and also Bangladeshi nationalist politicians themselves,Not to forget West only deployed army when 150 Biharis were massacred in riots.
Rest the language movement and insurgency was instigated by not only India but Also USSR at the time.
What's humiliating is that the troops never wanted to surrender ,I have read many diaries written by serving officers and troops on the eastern front.
Only the moment Generals on western front announced surrender our troops laid down their arms.
large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg

Anyways I'm happy this happened because its Right in the ugly faces of all those dictator boot licking ignorant scums.
All responsibility of 1971 rests absolutely on the military itself ,Which screwed Pakistan's democracy.
72c769de84642992a60fc97d2cf8c5cb.jpg

When Pakistani people says nato lost in Afghanistan then it give me real best laughter... this shows that how Pakistan see there win or see won in complete humiliation...
NATO have completely destroyed that country taken all things what the want they killed more jahadis captured more places then which place NATO lost war .....

Yes You are correct the
Raped and robbed the country
They also bombed the hell out of it.

But ultimately they were humiliated and killing so many innocent people didn't help their image.

So basically victory to you is go into a country in false pretence and Rob.

Basing the question on the pic posted and your commentary,
How did the PAF manage to shoot down so many Sikh only operated aircrafts? Maybe some special radars?
Also, please provide the source for the Photos and the commentary.
Not sure if the Turban provides bigger RCS or if the majority Hindus use minorities to do their dirty work or maybe Sikh POW don't like to be kept with other Indian nationals as the two images of a group of Sikh surrendering and Sikh POW at play purport to show.
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-55-Indian-soldiers-captured-by-Lt-Col-Naseer-Ullah-Babar-a-Pakistani-helicopter-pilot-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

main-qimg-9797686f1edadf9034d8135f41a49b44-c

As for the source of my picture, anyone with little comprehension can read the wording ICRC mentioned in the text, none the less, i do believe putting minds to rest.

http://www.redcross.int/EN/mag/magazine2001_3/focus2.html

Azeeb qoumb hain..

Khud apnay ap ko 10 hindustaniyon kay barabar boltay ho..aur khud hi surrender kartay ho.
Waqya hi, Bahut hi Chandu qaum hey teri, China ka muqabla karna chahety ho magar Pakistani Pigeon pakar kar jay jay kartey ho.

Not sure if the Turban provides bigger RCS or if the majority Hindus use minorities to do their dirty work or maybe Sikh POW don't like to be kept with other Indian nationals as the two images of a group of Sikh surrendering and Sikh POW at play purport to show.
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-55-Indian-soldiers-captured-by-Lt-Col-Naseer-Ullah-Babar-a-Pakistani-helicopter-pilot-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

main-qimg-9797686f1edadf9034d8135f41a49b44-c

As for the source of my picture, anyone with little comprehension can read the wording ICRC mentioned in the text, none the less, i do believe putting minds to rest.

http://www.redcross.int/EN/mag/magazine2001_3/focus2.html

Waqya hi, Bahut hi Chandu qaum hey teri, China ka muqabla karna chahety ho magar Pakistani Pigeon pakar kar jay jay kartey ho.
Jo aadhaa mulk bacha hain usko sambhalo pahlay..Chandu toh tumhara bana hua hain.

They have certainly reduced Indian soldiers diet to Haldi Daal.
And was that what they set to achieve? Should have just told us - would have changed the diet and your mujahideen would not be either dead or in jail with nothing tangible to show.

Back
Top Bottom