What's new

Problems Faced by Pakistan Army in 71 war // Reasons for surrender

SSGcommandoPAK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today Lets look at the problems faced by the Pakistan army in east . Please don't close the thread .
I made this video few years back so halka haath rakhna bhai :partay: , I posted this video today on youtube and shared it with others .

Also please share any events / pictures you have about the war .

Last edited:
In an era of decolonization independence was inevitable.

Although the way it was achieved was shit thanks to the Indians.

More autonomy could have been facilitated in much more peaceful means.

I was tired of hearing this 90 thousand surrender wale baat again and again by the Indians , Same Indians who have deployed 1 million soldiers to control a valley and are still struggling . That's why I created this thread so we can look at the challenges faced by our soldiers in 71 .

Today Lets look at the problems faced by the Pakistan army in east . Please don't close the thread .
I made this video few years back so halka haath rakhna bhai :partay: , I posted this video today on youtube and shared it with others .

Nice Video Man!!

Nice video, It is also a proof that in 1971 war PAK ARMY had really fought very bravely but the result was not in favor of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Now post similar youtube videos why Siachin and kargil were also lost by the brave Pakistani soldiers.
Now post similar youtube videos why Siachin and kargil were also lost by the brave Pakistani soldiers.

Nope ! At the moment I am making videos about how you're 2000+ soldiers died in 2001 without even giving a fight , and also later I will make a video about the 5000+ Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani forces on loc since 2001 , and later If I get time I will make a video on 1984 Sikh genocide and how Sikhs killed 800 Indian soldiers , many other events but not gonna include cause I don't wanna derail the thread . Now f*ck Off ....

Last edited:
Nope ! At the moment I am making videos about how you're 2000+ soldiers died in 2001 without even giving a fight , and also later I will make a video about the 5000+ Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani forces on loc since 2001 , and later If I get time I will make a video on 1984 Sikh genocide and how Sikhs killed 800 Indian soldiers .

please include the beating they got from tamil tigers in sri lanka one after another failed operation

please include the beating they got from tamil tigers in sri lanka one after another failed operation

Still no excuse for the surrender mate ..
Sir , no food , no ammo , no supplies , etc ab east mein karte bhe kia army ?
Bengalis in East were killing every soldier they found , Indian army and mukhti motherFuck**s were also hunting Pakistani soldiers , Bengalis soldiers in the Pakistan army were betraying their officers . no other option left Sir .

Right ! abhe to bht cheezein hai sir but I don't wanna go offtopic warna thread delete hojaega .

Nope ! At the moment I am making videos about how you're 2000+ soldiers died in 2001 without even giving a fight , and also later I will make a video about the 5000+ Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani forces on loc since 2001 , and later If I get time I will make a video on 1984 Sikh genocide and how Sikhs killed 800 Indian soldiers . Now f*ck Off ....
for kargil hill 5353 is always glossed over and brushed under the carpet how until 2002/3 attempts were made to capture it but failed.

Still no excuse for the surrender mate ..
It was a political failure ... Although politics was also being run be generals most of the time so they are equally guilty, however, I think there is no question on the bravery of soldiers ... You cannot kill your own common people ... thats the reason we lost in Bangladesh ... thats the reason we had to wait to kill TTP as they were enjoying support from common people which they start losing from incidents like APS attack ...

Back
Top Bottom